It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate for the Jews

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wouldn't say it's a "world wide conspiracy" but I do see a lot of animosity towards Blacks, Hispanics , and even stronger towards Asians now. Especially towards the Japanese. I know of a very small, but enough, that believe Christianity spread to these people in order to enslave their minds to obey the Jews, in which the Bible was often altered many times to fit the certain generations.

After the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disaster in Japan, I hear many from children, adults and even the elderly wish that Japan was totally annihilated from the planet.

One thing that surprised me is of the claim Jews are trying to brainwash the Japanese that they are one of the lost tribes of Israel and that both have a very similar culture and even writing system.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Got2PeeBad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Got2PeeBad

You hear alot of stuff.

Yes. Anti-Semitism is becoming popular again; both under the veil of anti-zionism and traditional Jew hatred.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hey Don't (since you don't seem to DO,,,)

Is there a word for Jews who hate the Goyim, including the Greek speaking Iesous of the council approved Canonical Greek gospels (R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean) who had the charming habit of using the word DOGS to describe them - read all about it in 'the gospel according to Matthew' - whoever he was - chapter 15 (in English if that's all you can read...)

'(FYI: 'dogs' was a common epithet in the Dead Sea Scrolls and in later Talmudic writings for 'Ritually Unclean Gentile Idolators - forgetting for a moment that 'Mosheh' was in the nasty habit of making Bronze Midianite Snake Idols and then having the nerve to place them on Poles !

Read Numbers 21:7, in English if the paleoHebrew is too much for you - all from the un-Holy and supposedly 'ancient' Torah, too !)

Maybe we should coin a word for such persons - anti-Gentilic - either way, antiSemitism is a one sided argument - and leaves out 99.999% of the rest of the world...in case you haven't noticed !!

edit on 21-7-2011 by Sigismundus because: stutttttering commputer keybboard commesss from fast typing aaggain !

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
we should just hate the Oakland Raiders and New York Yankees like normal American folks.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just do a Youtube search for: "what famous men have to say about jews" and you will see why many people didn't / don't like the Jews in their own words.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Theosophy basically has more or less the same signal to noise ratio as anything else. I can't stomach racism in virtually any form, truthfully; which does make a lot of Theosophical doctrine difficult, and not just from the perspective of anti-Semitism.

Theosophy talks about the concept of the "Seven Root Races," among other things. The belief system seems to propose that history is cyclical; that each successive civilisation lasts for roughly 26,000 years, (one full rotation of the tropical zodiacal cycle) before getting destroyed every time the planet goes through the photon belt.

It's an elegant theory in a lot of respects, and does offer a nice theory for ooparts in particular. Given the nature of it though, Blavatsky also had a lot of eldritch ideas when it came to various ethnic groups.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Got2PeeBad

You hear alot of stuff.

Yes. Anti-Semitism is becoming popular again; both under the veil of anti-zionism and traditional Jew hatred.

I don't know anyone who hates Jews. I do know a lot of people who don't like zionism - including me. Indeed there are anti zionist Jews! I think the latter blows your argument about anti zionism being a veil for anti semitism clean out the water

www.jewsnotzionists.org...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
www.rense.com...
edit on 5-9-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Jew, as Jesus - a Jew - was crucified, and died for the sins of mankind, so too have the Jews been crucified and sacrificed throughout history for the sins of mankind.

Stretching it aren't you ? Interesting observation, that you
mention that Jesus was a Jew. But how come
we don't hear you say that it was the jews doing the crucifying,
or should that be strategically re-written too ?
Putting it all together, it is obvious that some are just their
own worst enemy.

edit on 5/9/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

These theories about ages are nothing but theories. People seem to forget that; treating dogma as fact, as if it were verifiable.

Im sorry, thats just the simple logic of the situation.

No other people, atleast to my knowledge, have a systematic knowledge of past ages the way India - dharmic religions clam to possess.

However, Indias claims are not backed by modern archeology. If that civilization were as ancient as they claim, how come our oldest evidence for civilization is found in Sumer, in the near east? And succesively, we find trace of civilization from a later date, in regions surrounding the Tigris and Euphrates.

The Indus Valley civilization came from Sumer, and Sumer, as far as we currently know, is the first human civilization. There was nothing that qualifies as "civilization" ie; the many firsts of Sumer: music, mathematic, and other tehnologies that were 'gifts from the gods', before Sumer. This just so happens to accord with the bible.

So, lotta pomp coming from India, theosophy, and also alot of racist theories, particularly about Jews.

Whenever i read that (and i got an interest in studying theosophical literature. Its as if its a code for them to dislike Jews ie; their religion, it comes up so often) im reminded of the Hebrew Bibles own existential differentian of the worlds people between Jews and Goyim - nations, as if some massive, cosmic rift separates the two.

Thus, it is not surprising that theopshy takes the position that it does towards the Jews. Its absolutely ancient; catalogued in the Hebrew Bible and the annuls of History. The Hellenistic Greeks, Romans - two pagan examples which preceded the Christians and Muslims (and later on Cossaks, Communists and Nazis) aRE two examples of pagan empires who vehemently opposed the Jews and their religion.

What is it about the Jews?? I know the philosophy of the nations, their moral relativism, ie polytheism, or nihilism (gnosticism) is the what conflicts with the metaphysics of the Torah, and the divine stewardship of a moral prerogative the Jews claim to possess.
edit on 5-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

anti-zionism is the new opiate of the masses.

What is it really? A Zionist is one who supports a Jewish state in the land historically known as palestine (know before that as Judea)

What is so evil about this idea? Look at China. Look at how they exploit their laborforce; hundreds of millions of people.. Shouldnt this inspire more support than opposing a state for the Jews?

It amazes me how frail people can be when it comes to challenging their own prejudices.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The recent (20th and 21st century) hate for jews came from "the Protocols of the Elders of Zion". These fabricated books inspired the Nazis, and they're reprints continue to spread around the Arab world. The worst thing about the Jews is they don't "mingle" enough....nor spread money outside of they're own community. Thats fine.... I guess. Any religion that thinks they are chosen is going to do that. Its the number one reason for an eventual downfall. There prolly are some "Jewish conspiracies" around, because humans just suck, but those books in particular have done alot of damage and fueled alot of hate. I can't wait till everyone dumps religion down the toilet so we can finally get along. It seems to cause more harm than good.
Edit:
@DontReally:
Sort of off topic, but-
I think its hilarious that Jews still talk of the Holocaust while other human atrocities just like it still plague the world. You would think they would be in an uproar against them....but like every other jerk on the planet, they just don't give a crap.
edit on 5-9-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There's a holocaust going on in Libya right now....by Zionist controlled NATO.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Philosophers don't hate, they contemplate.

Gnostics are a wide group, there may even be Jewish Gnostics, Kabbalah is mystical in nature, Gnosticism simply means "Knowing" so calling everyone who Knows a Jew hater is painting with quite a wide brush.

Observation: You don't like when people hate Jews, yet you start a thread titled "Hate for the Jews" don't you find the irony in this? You are introducing this idea at the very beginning of the conversation when you should be focusing on positive rather than negative (ex: thread title "100 discoveries of Jewish People", wouldn't that win more people who may be opposed to Jews than a thread titled "Hate for the Jews?")

edit on 5-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Gnostics are a wide group, there may even be Jewish Gnostics, Kabbalah is mystical in nature, Gnosticism simply means "Knowing" so calling everyone who Knows a Jew hater is painting with quite a wide brush.

If gnosticism is a wide group, mysticism is the widest. Gnosticism and Kabbalah, yes, both fall under "mysticism". However, on a spectrum, Gnosticism would be towards the far left, while Judaism would be to the right (somewhat akin to todays political makeup).

So, are you equating a Gnostic - one who knows, to just naturally knowing the Jews are to be opposed and punished?

If thats "knowing", it certainly is a sort of satanic kind of knowing.

You are introducing this idea at the very beginning of the conversation when you should be focusing on positive rather than negative

Youre insane. If a problem exists, ie; lets say unemployment, do you just focus on "employment" in order to get employed again, or do you try to figure out the root causes of your unemployment, in order to better understand your predicament, and then FOCUS on employment. Understand precedes all action. And its important that we come to a root understanding of why the Jews are opposed and for what reasons.

Apparently you dont know when to use reasonable axioms like "not focusing on the negative" with real political issues that rear their ugly head over and over again. Also, some people take advantage of this axiom, and use it as an excuse to do all sorts of evil, knowing the dimwit ignoramuses will want to interpret it always in a "positive light".

Sometimes, analysis, and left brain thinking, has its advantages. It prevents evil from developing and going unnoticed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by illuminnaughty

You people really are a group of undiscerning ignoramuses.

Hitler actually preached a chosen race theology. If you were not born an aryan, you could NEVER EVER enter the Aryan fellowship. You were to be destroyed.

Judaism on the other hand, ALLOWS ANYONE to come and convert and become a Jew. THEREFORE the notion of the "chosen people" is NOT, and has NEVER BEEN about race or ethnicity.

It has from its very advent, been about PHILOSOPHY and IDEOLOGY. One who entered this bond was a 'chosen person', whether born into it, or entering it through conversion.

OK? The title of "Jew" has always been a religious distinction, and if it werent, a gentile, whether chinese, black, native american, or hindu, wouldnt be allowed to enter this covenenant.

So please stop spreading your hateful lies and propaganda about Jews. There is absolutely NO similarity between Hitler and Jews, and the comparison itself is sadistic, and says alot about the person who makes such comparisons.

This is gettign really OLD, and completely pathetic sounding, this Hitler and Jews comparisons. It makes you look like a complete and utter ignoramus.

show me proof of hitler preaching a chosen race theology...i've only heard this from jewish people....kinda biased don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Proof? There is proof of this crap EVERYWHERE....I dunno...pick up a book...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
reply to post by patternfinder

Proof? There is proof of this crap EVERYWHERE....I dunno...pick up a book...

I mean non-jewish perspectives on it....i've never seen one before.....even the majority of non-jews believe the jewish perspective because that's the only perspective they have been accustomed to.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is something that could be an example of why "people" have negative views of arrogance.

Wikipedia Editing for Zionists

New York Times
Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wikipedia Editing for Zionists

Updated | Monday | 10:14 a.m. This week in Jerusalem, two Israeli groups hoping to smite their online enemies, both domestic and foreign, began a course in the “Zionist editing” of Wikipedia entries.....

Ms. Shaked told The Guardian that the new editors were needed for entries related to Israel since, “People in the U.S. and Europe never hear about Israel’s side, with all the correct arguments and explanations.”

sounds like they're afraid of something.

maybe something like this:

There is no definite answer to the question of when Judah emerged,[1] although it seems to have occurred no earlier than the 9th century BCE.

Archaeology

(This section requires expansion.)

Little archaeological evidence of the Kingdom of Judah has been found, some archaeologists doubt it ever existed.
Kingdom of Judah

even with all those maps that look real ancient ?

It's all about perception, isn't it ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Since this video was circulated, and posted several times here on ATS, the 'anti-semitic' accusations have reduced considerably. It's my impression, however, that the term 'anti-semitic' is being replaced by 'hate for the Jews'. But imo, it's the same thing, and the same tactic.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes, and that perception has to be closely and aggressively managed and controlled at all times ..... otherwise.......fill in the blank.

edit on 5-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join