It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate for the Jews

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Their OWN miserable psychopath GOD even curses them!!! JEEZ!!

When you think about it, between war and money, what else do they tend to love and desire for in life?? An honest question.

Maybe its a 'reap what you sow' kinda thing...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Do you REALLY believe it's ok for persons who style themselves 'Jews' to genocide /exterminate their political enemies e.g. the Amalekites (which 'orthodox' Judaeism equates with modern day Palestinians/Filistini), because the supposedly ancient Torah of 'Mosheh' says so?

I actually you think you fit the Amalekite bill to a T (Heres another interesting fact. The gematria of clinton in Hebrew is the same as the Hebrew word HaAmalaki - the amalakite) with the way you go about spreading false ideas about Judaism and Jews. Youre name gives you away. Clearly, youre one of those "mystics" of the pagan persuasion whos decided to oppose the "black lodge" - as the gnostics/theosophists say - of Judaism. By black lodge of course they mean humility, sincerity, SEPARATION, in both morality, between good and evil, and separation, at this point atleast, between Jew and Gentile (as a gentile, this isnt an offensive concept in the least when understood PROPERLY. The Jew is the caretaker of the only true universal religion. The religion for mankind is ethical monotheism, which is embodied somewhat in Christianity and Islam. The basic Noahide law are 7. The Jew is the priestly class - not at all qualitatively better - since if that were the case, one wouldnt be allow to convert and become as equally a Jew as one born a Jew. But the priestly purpose is to maintain the spiritual fidelity of mankind. The Jews purpose is to guide mankind. To theosophists and pagans, this is an incredibly irksome thing for them. So, out of psychopathic jealousy, they have assumed the spirit of Amalek - and with complete doubt, denial, and sheer self delusion, they promulgate outdated and illogical pagan doctrines that ignore the essence of the question. The source of mans life; the life of all the worlds - even those myriads of worlds and entitites described by theosophy. The Jew is the caretaker of this knowledge. so to answer the question of anti-semites, of why the Jews have been hated?? Its because Pagans are threatened by the historical purpose of Judaism)

And YES, i am ALL for the complete extermination of the Amalakites. Its either them or us type of situation. Amalakites want to destroy Jews and Judaism, so Jews are commanded (by G-d, even though reason itself would suffice) to exterminate them first.

Only those who pose an existential threat to Jews/Judaism should be called Amalaki. This would mean all those theosophists, the UN, and any other group with either an overt (this would put Arabs/Palestinians into the picture) or covert (the UN) agenda against the Jews.

I only mention this because some persons on this thread and others like it seem to think it is perfectly OK for e.g. 'Jews' to accept the supposedly 'divine command' to go out and exterminate and genocide 'the Other' (e.g. the Torah based extermination policies of 'Mosheh' found in Deut. chapter 7, Deut. chapter 20 and Deuteronomy chapter 13 etc. and taken to extremes by such 'orthodox' monsters as 'doctor' Rabbi Baruch Goldstein when he opened fire in a Hebron Mosque killing 29 men 'facing the east' screaming verses from e.g. Hez. chapter 8 and 9 some time late in Feb 1994 during the so-called Feaste of Purim (which happend to co-incide with Ramadan that year)

Its been shown by Barry Chamish that Goldstein was setup by the Shabak (general security services). THEY killed those people. Then they called barry, who, being a religious Jew, often visited the tombs of the patriachs.. He came. And then they beat him to death, cut his body up into pieces, and then pinned the massacre on him.

Heres some proof

* On the very day of the massacre, an Arab reporter for the news magazine Yerushalayim, Khalad Abu-Tuama interviewed 25 survivors from age nine to eighty in six different hospitals and all said there was either two or three shooters.

* A dozen of these survivors testified that there was more than one shooter at the Shamgar Commission Of Inquiry Into The Hebron Massacre headed by Meir Shamgar, the same former Chief Justice of the Israeli Supreme Court who later presided over the government inquiry which whitewashed the Rabin assassination. Three soldiers on duty also testified that seconds after Goldstein entered the mosque, another Jew carrying a Galil assault weapon followed him in. Shamgar ruled that all the Arab witnesses perjured themselves and that the soldiers were mistaken. Only by doing so could he reach the desirable finding that Goldstein was a lone gunman.

* The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) originally announced that Goldstein had arrived in uniform at the mosque in his civilian Subaru. The Shamgar Comission heard very different evidence. Dr. Goldstein's wife Miriam was surprised to discover a note informing her that Baruch was called to reserve duty. She phoned the IDF duty commander for Kiryat Araba, Shmuel Eidelstein to ask if he knew where her husband was. He said he didn't. And yet, evidence presented at the Shamgar Commission proved that Goldstein arrived in Eidelstein's IDF jeep.

* Orders were issued by the IDF to soldiers at the mosque to prevent all women from entering. No such order had ever been previously given in the soldiers' service.

* The IDF ruled that Goldstein shot 111 rounds in a minute and a half. Ballistics experts such as Mustafa Adawi of the Palestinian police force denied that was possible. All victims of the massacre said the shooting went on for five minutes at least.

* The IDF denied that any of the victims died outside the mosque. In fact, six Arabs, including the mosque iman, were shot by IDF soldiers at an exit door. Shamgar ruled the soldiers shot into an unruly mob in self-defence.

* Police, normally on duty at the mosque, were called away to investigate the shooting of one Muhmad Ibrahim Ayat in Kiryat Arba a few minutes before Goldstein arrived at the mosque.

100777.com...

Alot of people who find it imperative to discuss the topicon public fora actually have been duped (often since early childhood) to believe that the supposedly ancient 'Torah of Mosheh' is in some weird way 'divinely inspired'...are you one of them?

Indeed i am.

Now back to reality. I notice youre from San Francisco. You been to the Grove, im sure of it. And i also bet youre one of those weirdos behind the camaign to ban circumcision....

San Francisco, the cesspool of moral corruption. And here you are lying your face off telling me Judaism = genocide, when historically, its been pagan Greeks (antiochus IV), and their "christian" successors, the byzantium Christians, Muslims, Crusaders (instigated by the popes of rome) cossaks, commis and nazis who have ruthlessly murdered Jews, and of course, someone as morally indolent as yourself could hardly care,...

Youre green background, your name, your city...you are SOOO obviously a pagan it is hilarious.

Now of course youre going to ignore all my accusations and come back with more 'evidence' of Jewish agenda to kill gentiles.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Jew and Gentile (as a gentile, this isnt an offensive concept in the least when understood PROPERLY.

You are making a distinction between a group of religious people and others. That is a VERY offensive concept and should not be allowed in 2011. Here's an idea, stop preaching hate.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
We have heard this master race bollocks before, it was what hitler called the german people. Any time I hear this `master race/chosen race `bollocks I think back to hitler. Who in my mind, just turned it arround and used it on the jews. Who had declared war on him. The jews call any one not a jew a goyim/dog or animal. So they reaped what they had sown. Calling people goyim / dogs /animals. So dont get so upset when people, say ok if im a dog /animal then I shall treat you in the same way that you treat or consider me.
This god must be a sad evil twat, if he allows this to be done to people on the earth in his name.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

And YOU are making a distinction between non-religious people and religious people. And given your usual tone, YOU are the one who is preaching hate.

So stop preaching hate.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

You people really are a group of undiscerning ignoramuses.

Hitler actually preached a chosen race theology. If you were not born an aryan, you could NEVER EVER enter the Aryan fellowship. You were to be destroyed.

Judaism on the other hand, ALLOWS ANYONE to come and convert and become a Jew. THEREFORE the notion of the "chosen people" is NOT, and has NEVER BEEN about race or ethnicity.

It has from its very advent, been about PHILOSOPHY and IDEOLOGY. One who entered this bond was a 'chosen person', whether born into it, or entering it through conversion.

OK? The title of "Jew" has always been a religious distinction, and if it werent, a gentile, whether chinese, black, native american, or hindu, wouldnt be allowed to enter this covenenant.

So please stop spreading your hateful lies and propaganda about Jews. There is absolutely NO similarity between Hitler and Jews, and the comparison itself is sadistic, and says alot about the person who makes such comparisons.

This is gettign really OLD, and completely pathetic sounding, this Hitler and Jews comparisons. It makes you look like a complete and utter ignoramus.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Many of your replies are only focused what you want to believe in. Majority of the time you are ridiculing people belief system. But your knowledge of spirituality and religion seems to be pretty limited, by your lack of informant response. Don't be a butthead :p

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No comparison? Palistine is very very much like Germany was, during the 2nd world war. People in ghettos and camps. Nazis put people in ghettos/camps and treated them like scum. How is that any different from today? The jewish people learned well from the nazies.
Lets not forget that wall street jews funded the russian revolution and their friends, the jewish commies killed millions of gentiles. The russian revolution allowed hitler to get into power, no doubt financed by the same bankers in wall street. And im an anti semite for pointing out this? Millions of gentiles murdered and starved because of jewish bankers?
Hitler and his master race and the jews and their chosen race. Any one not a nazi was an untermensch= sub human= animal.
any one not a jew is a goy = dog?
whats the difference then?
edit on 17-7-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hi Don’t Really –

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Come now,. do you REALLY believe (i.e. in your heart of hearts) all the genocidal nonsense you wrote in your post back to me?

Why don’t you take a paleoHebrew course (and some Aramaic while you’re at it !) and learn what the Torah says for yourself, instead of relying on others to do your thinking for you.

Who knows, you might actually LEARN something…now for starters…here are some nice tasty little biblical quotes for you to chew on.

If you REALLY think it is OK for persons who style themselves ‘Jews’ to exterminate ‘The Other’ but NOT OK for non-Jews to exterminate their own versions of ‘The Other’, then you belong to a group of persons who represent a deranged & deluded Weltanschauung – and need to re-examine your warped belief system…especially in the 21st century where there is no longer room for this kind of gross misanthropy.

Now read over these quotations from your so-called Holy Book a few times (in English, if that’s all you can read…) until the words begin to sink in to your soul.

Let’s start with a reference to the ‘holy’ Torah command (see Exodus 17:7-13) found cited by the writer of 1 Samuel 15:3-8 ref: the racial-genocidal orders from YHWH to exterminate ALL (not just some !) of the Amalekites - which he had Mosheh to swear to and set up a c-t-v (statement in writing) to that effect ‘to be read into the ears of Joshua son of Nun…’

Exodus 17: 8-16

And YHWH said to Mosheh, Write this down as a Memorial on a Scroll and read it into the ears of Joshua son of Nun : Behold, I will Exterminate the Seed (lit. ‘Remembrance’) of the Amalekites from Under the Heavens. Therefore Mosheh built an Altar to YHWH right there etc.

See also the genocidal mania in Deuteronomy e.g. in 7: 1-5 (part of the (un)-holy Torah)

When YHWH your clan god brings you to the land where you are headed to take possession of it, and has cast out the goyim before you even the Hittites, and the Girga#es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, even seven gentile nations that are more numerous and powerful that you are now:

And when YHWH your clan god has delivered them, you shall utterly exterminate them all showing no mercy to them; neither will you make peace treaties with them nor enter into marriage with them – for they will surely turn your sons from following me, and cause them to worship other clan gods – thus will the anger of YHWH burn against you and destroy you without notice.

And also in Deuteronomy 13: 12-17a (part of the (un)-holy Torah)

12 If you should hear a rumour in one of the towns which YHWH your clan god will give you to live in, saying ‘I heard certain evil men taking some of the town out encouraging them to worship other foreign clan gods which you have not yet heard of, you shall set up an Inquiry and if the acusation is proved true that such a ritual Toqebah (‘cultic abomination’) has in fact taken place, you will utterly genocide all the inhabitants of that town, utterly destroying the town and its inhabitants, even down to the animals – then you will gather together all of their belongings and utterly burn the lot in the town square – and not take any of it for yourself, and leave it a perpetual Ruin, never again to be rebuilt.

And also in Deuteronomy 20: 10-18 (part of the (un)-holy Torah)

This is the Rule of War for the Towns of the Goyim which YHWH your clan god shall give unto you and your sons as an Inheritance – You shall leave nothing alive that breathes, but you shall utterly exterminate every one of them, namely the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; exactly as YHWH your clan god has commanded you, so that they will not be able to teach you all of their peculiar ritual Toq’eboth (‘taboos’, ‘cultic abominations’) that they perform for their own clan gods, leading you into sin against YHWH your clan god.

Deuteronomy 25:17-19 (part of the (un)-holy Torah)

Now remember what Amalekites (lit. ‘Amalek’) did to you when you were sojourning out of the land of Mitzrayim : how they came upon you on the road and attacked your rear guard, including the weakest ones in your camps, and how they showed no reverence for the Elohim (‘gods’) – therefore it shall come to pass that when the land you shall be given by you own clan god YHWH is finally settled and becomes your Inheritance to possess, you shall utterly genocide the Seed of Amalek (lit. ‘Remembrance’) from under the heavens – you will never ever forget this.

1 Sam 15:3-8 etc..

“Thus says YHWH of armies: I have not forgotten what Amalek did to Israel, how he laid in wait for him when they marched out of Mitzrayim. ‘ And he said to Saul the king [via an oracle], ‘Go now & utterly exterminate all the sons of Amalek – and genocide all of their descendants and burn all of their possessions !

You will show NO MERCY to any of them – you are not to spare a single one of them: but you are to Annihilate every woman, man, child &toddler – murder all their oxen, sheep, camels and asses and consume by fire all of their belongings...'

Then Saul approached the camp of the Amalekites and said to the Kenites, Get out of the Amalekite Camp, so that you won’t be genocided with them;

And when Saul won the battle over the Amalekites…and began the process of extermination and genocide against them, but decided to take the Amalekite King Agag alive, then spared his life;

He then took possession of all of their flocks as war booty…and anything else of value in the camps of the Amalekites – but as to the rest of their possessions which was of no value to him he had them all consumed in a ritual bonfire.

Then an oracle (‘debir’ = ‘word’) was revealed to Samuel, saying: “Behold, says YHWH, I now regret I have set Saul up as King - for he has turned his back on me, and has NOT performed the strict Commandment of mine to utterly genocide ALL the sons of Amalek that I ordered [Mosheh] to complete…”.

[So not only does the ‘holy’ Torah demand the racial genocide of certain groups, later writings spill ink to talk about what happens when YHWH’s extermination policies are NOT carried out to the letter !]

Now read the warped Weltanschauung of the mad-prophet Hezekiel…

Hezekiel 9:6

"Thus saith YHWH : You will utterly Exterminate them all, you will genocide them totally - both the old and the young, both virgins & married women along with all of their children' those with the MARK on their forehead which are 'those who pray facing the East...'

How ‘bout a nice little GENOCIDAL PSALM for you to sing:

Psalm 137 - “By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion..when
our Tormentors asked us for Psalms for our Captors demanding songs of joy from us, and taunting us, saying: “Why don’t you sing us one of Zion’s Psalms ?’ But how could we sing Psalms of YHWH while in the land filled with Goyim (i.e. Gentiles/non Jews) ?

O Daughter Babylon, you who have been Marked for Extermination:
Blessed is he who is able to repay you in full for what you have done to us !

Yea, blessed is the man who takes hold of all of your babies then bashes their baby-skulls against the rock cliffs !”

There's tonnes more of this overt xenophobic hatred of the goyim (i.e. Gentiles/non Jews, i.e. 99.999% of the rest of the world !) in the supposedly 'holy' scriptures of the ancient Judaeans and even some startlingly racist Zionist pig-nasties in the so-called New Testament (read Matthew chapter 15 a couple of hundred times to see what R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir had to say to that poor SyroPhonecian gentile who came to him for help, only to be told to nafff off, actually calling her a 'dog' totally unfit to eat any of the children of the Kingdom's bread ! !)

edit on 17-7-2011 by Sigismundus because: tthere goes my stuttering ccommmputer keeybboarddd aggain...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it is the religious people that make the distinction. I don't have a holy book I follow which tells me people are different based on where they are born and what faith they believe in and how one is more or better in the eyes of X or Y. I look at the character of people, not trivial things such as birthplace(and I will never do this, regardless of how much it is done to me by the likes of you). So next time when you try to spin something, understand the implication of what it is you are saying.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I'm pretty sure it is the religious people that make the distinction. I don't have a holy book I follow which tells me people are different based on where they are born and what faith they believe in and how one is more or better in the eyes of X or Y

You have clearly never read the Bible.

The "heathens", ie; the pagan nations, are heathens because of what they DO. As the Torah repeats in many different places, its their ABOMINATIONS, ie; immorality, depravity, arrogance, and other injustices, which forces a differentiation between the Hebrew/Jewish nation, and the rest of mankind.

It is only in the Kingdom of Israel where you'll find a people united together in complete submission and reverence for the mighty attribute of Justice (Reason and Conscience). Reason alone, in addition to laws handed down by tradition, would govern the society of the Hebrew nation.

If you know anything about ancient philosophy/cosmogony, the ancients worshipped the laws and principles inherent in nature. Thus, there was an almost complete determinism to their beliefs (not unlike today) and thus a moral relativism. Hence, the egalitarian attitude they had to the worship of different 'gods' - these of course being symbolic representations of abstract principles. It is this overarching power which was worshipped and adorned. They thus saw a heirarchial structure in nature which ordered things from top - down, and so mirrored this power within their social structure. The priests would be the head or 'all seeing eye' which guides the body. After the 'head' or elite class, there are the ignorant serfs who serve the interests of the elites. These serfs are, like the body, devoid of any spiritual, or 'abstract' understanding. They take what they see for the thing itself. Their minds have not risen above practical or utilatrian needs.

Abraham, who came from such a civilization (Akkadian) realized the inherent injustice in such a structure. He recognized through the power of REASON, and a sense of justice, for ALL people, that there was a better alternative. This is more or less 'dumbing down' of my own understanding of the Hebraic idea, but nonetheless, it is an aspect of it. Reason, and the conscience - a sense of right and wrong in every situation, taking the minutest detail into account; personal circumstances, emotional, financial or physical, and basing these conditions on a sense of love and unity for all humanity and all creation should be the IDEAL of all mankind. Mankind could perfect nature, because it saw beyond nature.

Even in ancient literature, like Seneca or Tacitus, we read that because of Jewish proselytism from 100 BCE - 100 CE in the Roman empire, many roman citizens were 'converting' to a Jewish mentality, and although not officially converting to the religion of Judaism, they were becoming what these ancient authors called "G-d fearers" ie; people who follow basic moral laws, not to murder, steal, act sexually immoral, hurt animals etc...in other words, showing a humble respect and admiration for the creator of the universe. Very similar to what Christianity is today.

I look at the character of people, not trivial things such as birthplace

What are you talking about?

Where have i ever said that i care about where people are born?? What relevance does that have to this conversation??

Believing in G-d, and understanding that he illuminates and guides us through the power of reason - logos, indicates that anything that is unnreasonable, is 'sinful', because it is unjust.

Thus, most religious people, atleast educated religious people. should always take into prime consideration the character of the person they relate with. If he is an arrogant or haughty person, its probably best not to engage him in a contentious conversation, because it will lead nowhere, or at the worst, cause you to imitate his insulting behavior.

One who is RELIGIOUS usually has a heightened sense of self. He is aware of himself, and thus should be aware of the people he talks with. Its very true the axiom "know thyself". Knowledge of self means you have a knowledge of others. The more i assess my own condition, the more im able to understand the conditions of others. This is a basic psychological fact which plenty of psychologists attest to.

So, naturally, egotistical, or atheistic, or materialistic people tend to be unjust people. They downplay the significance of spiritual ideas or values, or ignore them all together. They tend to adopt base and superficial philosophies which glorify egotistical attitudes.

Thus, i often notice that people with this sort of attitude, who oppose religion, or spirituality, or make derisive statements about G-d and religion, are often the most abusive and immature people. They get sucked in by each of their emotions - which initself is just an expression of who they are (and what they have become), and sooner or later the person he is speaking to - if he is spiritually minded - will notice that this guy doesnt see beyond his ego. He doesnt watch and judge himself enough. He lacks this quality, and so naturally, if he doesnt know his own inner reality with precision, he will be unable to properly understand external reality. This too is a psychological fact; its called projection. Einstein himself succumbed to this immaturity when he refused to accept the non-static model of the universe theory. Youre feelings become 'projected' onto your judgements of other things. For instance, if you dislike the idea of religion, there is a very deep, very unconscious motive for that. It would take years of self assessment to figure out what that is. But ultimately, it is an expression of who you are.

Some people are more optimistic, and give of their faith to the idea of a universal and living G-d, present in all yet beyond all. And yet there are others who hate this idea with a total contempt. Maybe it strikes them as stupid, or illogical. Whatever it is, it is ALWAYS an emotion pulling the strings. YOU are an expression of THAT archetypal perception.Myself on the other hand, I feel inclined to give my faith in a one G-d. It is a smarter, and wiser decision in my opinion. You on the other hand, put your faith (since all things are a matter of faith - another psychological fact) in atheism, in being 'non religious' (If you knew what religion meant you would understand that you are just as religious. The latin religio means 'reverence for that which one considers sacred'. Now. Do you not despise my philosophy, and do you not revere your own, so much so that it is "sacred",ie; 'true')... There must then be some Satanic or Luciferian aspect - and i say this in an entirely metaphorical way, as occultists/mystics would mean it, in yourself which 'doubts'. Doubt they say was the first experience "lucifer' had. He doubted G-ds existence. This is just an allegorical way of saying that 'doubt' is the first expression of separation, and so the 'evil' principle.

People who feel the need to doubt, and deny, and be religiously skeptical about anything transcendental.....this should either be a cause for concern, or a reason for elation i guess.
edit on 18-7-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
OP...you definitely laid out a good post. However, throughout time someone has been... and is the underdog. Jewish people are such a small group of people.

Lets face it, if you are not a Caucasian christian in this world you are on the down side. At least in America.

How many African Americans have been killed in comparison to the Jewish population? Lets not forget the slavery/conquests and inhumane way history has demonstrated itself.

Jews, blacks, gays, religionists, muslims, American Indians, South Americans, etc............The list goes on and on. There are many dead people from war and oppression in far greater numbers than Jewish peoples history. Yes, I am aware that the Jewish people have been despised before time. Is there a reason for that?

What is it going to take to realize we are all human beings worthy of equality? Taking on the plight of the Jewish people is nothing compared to inhumanity shown to many other people from different walks of life.

We humans are violent creatures. No one and no people deserve the hatred handed and meted out by those who feel they are superior.

Sorry if I went off topic. Just tired of the hate.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You have clearly never read the Bible.

WHAT?

The "heathens", ie; the pagan nations, are heathens because of what they DO. As the Torah repeats in many different places, its their ABOMINATIONS, ie; immorality, depravity, arrogance, and other injustices, which forces a differentiation between the Hebrew/Jewish nation, and the rest of mankind.

That's judgmental to the max. This allows you to believe you are better than a person deemed "immoral" by your religious books. In my opinion, that is a far worse sin - thinking you're better than another human.

It is only in the Kingdom of Israel where you'll find a people united together in complete submission and reverence for the mighty attribute of Justice (Reason and Conscience). Reason alone, in addition to laws handed down by tradition, would govern the society of the Hebrew nation.

You are delusional. You can't honestly be serious about this...it's like Ahmadinejad saying Iran does not have gays. It's a ridiculous claim to which can be quickly disproved by just looking out ones eyes.

If you know anything about ancient philosophy/cosmogony, the ancients worshipped the laws and principles inherent in nature.

Yeh, great times. When a flood somewhere meant that one group of people had to be slaughtered. Or when a failed crop was blamed on a mother with a child but with no husband. This is a common mistake made by those who are biased in their views; you look at history through rose colored glasses.

The priests would be the head or 'all seeing eye' which guides the body.

Do you have any idea how wrong and totalitarian this is? These people did not understand the actual laws of nature(which are physics and deeper than that quantum physics) but rather they saw something happen and their minds, not exposed to modern sciences, interpreted what they saw as what they wanted, in order to give them power over the people who did not question authority.

After the 'head' or elite class, there are the ignorant serfs who serve the interests of the elites. These serfs are, like the body, devoid of any spiritual, or 'abstract' understanding. They take what they see for the thing itself. Their minds have not risen above practical or utilatrian needs.

This of course, leaves the door wide open for superiority complexes to develop, racism to develop, bigotry to develop....should I go on or do you get the point that this kind of thinking is outdated? And it was outdated even in 100 BC.

Even in ancient literature, like Seneca or Tacitus, we read that because of Jewish proselytism from 100 BCE - 100 CE in the Roman empire, many roman citizens were 'converting' to a Jewish mentality, and although not officially converting to the religion of Judaism, they were becoming what these ancient authors called "G-d fearers" ie; people who follow basic moral laws, not to murder, steal, act sexually immoral, hurt animals etc...in other words, showing a humble respect and admiration for the creator of the universe. Very similar to what Christianity is today.

I do not think you are quite familiar with Persian history. You say these things as if people who were not converting to a Jewish mentality were barbaric. Don't forget that the person whom freed the Jews from captivity 150 years before 100BC is still called a gentile.

Thus, i often notice that people with this sort of attitude, who oppose religion, or spirituality, or make derisive statements about G-d and religion, are often the most abusive and immature people.

That is hogwash from the highest order. You just said you looked at the character of a person but now it's the religion or spiritual mumbo jumbo of the person?

For instance, if you dislike the idea of religion, there is a very deep, very unconscious motive for that. It would take years of self assessment to figure out what that is. But ultimately, it is an expression of who you are.

Deep and unconscious? No, my dislike of organized religion is not deep and unconscious. I know perfectly well WHY I oppose organized religion. You are assuming too many things about me by the way. Read history instead of just holy books(which really do not count as history per sé) and you might be offended by organized religion as well. The amount of genocide organized religion has on its name is unrivaled by ANY other notion or philosophy.

Whatever it is, it is ALWAYS an emotion pulling the strings. YOU are an expression of THAT archetypal perception.Myself on the other hand, I feel inclined to give my faith in a one G-d. It is a smarter, and wiser decision in my opinion. You on the other hand, put your faith (since all things are a matter of faith - another psychological fact) in atheism, in being 'non religious' (If you knew what religion meant you would understand that you are just as religious.

Again with the assumptions. I'm not pulling on emotional strings mind you, I'm pulling on VALID strings. Read your psychology books and see for yourself(if you have any that is - which I strongly disbelieve). I'm not an atheist either.

The latin religio means 'reverence for that which one considers sacred'. Now. Do you not despise my philosophy, and do you not revere your own, so much so that it is "sacred",ie; 'true')...

No, I continuously challenge and doubt myself regarding religious ideas or spiritual philosophy. That is how I progress as a human. That is how I can firmly take a stand against organized religion and understand that history is on my side as are all the people who have been slain and forgotten for the name of a God(notice how you are so delusional you don't even type God but G-D even though that is not the name of god - this is how FEARFUL religious people are - something I've picked up analyzing religious people all my life. I bet you get startled easily...how do you fare in the dark?
)

There must then be some Satanic or Luciferian aspect - and i say this in an entirely metaphorical way, as occultists/mystics would mean it, in yourself which 'doubts'. Doubt they say was the first experience "lucifer' had. He doubted G-ds existence. This is just an allegorical way of saying that 'doubt' is the first expression of separation, and so the 'evil' principle.

Everybody should doubt themselves. Otherwise we might as well go back to the time where people hit each other over the head with clubs. Self improvement does not start by thinking you are right all the time or that voices in yer head are right all the time...you said so yourself. Besides, doubting oneself is humility in its purest form - although too much of it works debilitating, enough of it works as a great self-improvement tool.

People who feel the need to doubt, and deny, and be religiously skeptical about anything transcendental.....this should either be a cause for concern, or a reason for elation i guess.

People who make distinctions based on OLD books that are really not relative anymore are the people I worry about. I don't have hate for you no matter what your religion is, I am not in war with you for your religion. I'm at war with the ideology that one human is better than the other BASED on religion/skin color/etc. I can tolerate and even have GREAT discussions with religious people who at least KNOW what humility is(something which I can say I have not spotted in your posts ever).

I hope one day you understand what I'm talking about; otherwise, good luck in this ever evolving world. Know that your kind is dying out because people are getting tired of men in robes looting from the ignorant.

edit on 18-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Unfortunately the Jews gets lumped in with the Zionists and so get a lot of the hate that should be directed at the latter. There is a good reason why a lot of these traditions and scholars hate the religion of Judaism - it is stolen verbatim from the Empires that were crumbling around the Jews around 10,000 BC and has been the most prevalent social control structure thats survived into the modern day.

We all know there is much more to our history which has been deliberately withheld or distorted and that distortion goes back to the Jews or the Pharisees to be more precise. They wanted control, they had opportunity and motive to do it. Not only that but they spent the next few thousand years developing a highly insular society that actively worked to bring down anyone non-Jewish so that only Jewish theology survived.

They did a pretty good job of it. The western and middle eastern world have been completely subverted by the Abrahamic traditions without so much as a trace of our previous beliefs. The systems of laws we have, the moral code even the god damned societies we live in all go back to their original manipulation. They can control the whole thing because they created the illusion for the all to human goal of attaining power.

I'm weird though. I don't just hate jews, but Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians, Buddhists or whatever other religions exist today. I hate the idea that people are forced to fit the idea of an infinite and all-prevailing god into a very limited human idea that then acts as the source of power for a handful of very badly damaged men in control of organized religion.

Religion should be about ones personal relationship with a God or creator, not about what this book says or what some priest tells you what to do.
edit on 18/7/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/7/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Unfortunately the Jews gets lumped in with the Zionists and so get a lot of the hate that should be directed at the latter. There is a good reason why a lot of these traditions and scholars hate the religion of Judaism - it is stolen verbatim from the Empires that were crumbling around the Jews around 10,000 BC and has been the most prevalent social control structure thats survived into the modern day.

I can see you have a New Age understanding of history.

10,000 BCE men were still primitive hunter-gatherers.

Did Judaism "take" their mythos from older pagan traditions?? Well. Thats debatable. In some aspects, they did, but in other aspects, Judaism/Hebraism represents a completely authentic doctrine on its own.

What was taken were ideas already present in ancient pagan cosmologies. This 'kabbalah', i suppose you could call it, existed in pre-judaic cultures. Kabbalah means "to recieve", and a similar word in Hebrew related to this word means "to reflect", or 'opposite'. Thus, the pagan myths of Babylon, Akkadia, Egypt and Sumer were all works of metaphysics.

But the METAPHYSICS behind the Hebraic/Jewish doctrine, is not at all the same, and only a complete ignoramus would assume that.

We all know there is much more to our history which has been deliberately withheld or distorted and that distortion goes back to the Jews or the Pharisees to be more precise. They wanted control, they had opportunity and motive to do it. Not only that but they spent the next few thousand years developing a highly insular society that actively worked to bring down anyone non-Jewish so that only Jewish theology survived.

wtf are you talking about?? The pharisees - the forerunners of the Rabbis, have been HATED and LIBELED throughout subsequent human history.

If you honestly think the Pharisees/Rabbis sought insulation from the pagan nations for conspiratorial purposes, and NOT because the Bible itself says the nations the Jews live around are immoral heathens who indulge in every animalistic practice, then you are a total ignoramus. The Rabbis and jews lived apart to preserve the integrity of the one universal religion; the mosaic code for the Israelites/Jews, and the Noahide code of ethical monotheism for mankind.

They did a pretty good job of it. The western and middle eastern world have been completely subverted by the Abrahamic traditions without so much as a trace of our previous beliefs. The systems of laws we have, the moral code even the god damned societies we live in all go back to their original manipulation.

Which they have been wonderfully succesful in accomplishing. It is true, ethical monotheism, which more or less wiped out the moral relativism of the polytheists was due in large part to the religion of Judaism. Both Jesus and Mohommad were influenced by them. Unfortunately, neither jesus nor mohommads followers maintained the ultimate aim of Judaism which is to preserve peace between peoples.

The only wars Jews have ever been involved in is wars against imperialistic aggressors. The Selucid Greeks, the Romans, and 2000 years later, the Pan Arabists. Judaism is a truly authentic religion of peace. Which is why it is so utterly ironic that Jews, despite having sufferred horribly at the hands of pagans, christians, muslims, cossaks, commis and nazis, are still treated with such contempt by a large part of mankind.

For instance. First you say Jews are fine, but not Zionists. THEN you got onto say, its Judaism. Heres a news flash. A Jew = a follower of Judaism. I could convert tomorrow and become a "Jew". What you dont like, are religious Jews, which you call 'zionists', and in so in this case it is clear you follow the diabolical lies of the New Age/Thesoophists/Gnostics.

Religion should be about ones personal relationship with a God or creator, not about what this book says or what some priest tells you what to do.

Indeed it should be. This is why according to the Talmud, men who assume positions of power must be men of great moral integrity, with fear of G-d and humility.

for instance, the more power a person is accreditted, the more humility he is expected to exhibit.

On the day of atonement, the cohanim, the priests, are supposed to bow during the Shemoneh Esreh (18 benedictions), while the common Israelite can remain erect. The High priest is expected to remain bowed throughout. While the king is to have his face to the ground.

Pagan systems have always been riddled with pomp, and arrogance, and ideas of a 'god-king'. The messiah according to Jewish/Hebraic thought is a man with such profound humility, charisma, yet also a powerful speaker, and thinker, who inspires all men to worship the one G-d. He is not thought of as a 'god', but as a poweful political figure who bring the IDEAL - the spiritual - into the PHYSICAL, real time realm of time and space - a reality all too neglected in pagan thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

wtf are you talking about?? The pharisees - the forerunners of the Rabbis, have been HATED and LIBELED throughout subsequent human history.

Hah, the parhisees. The hogwash sellers of two thousand years ago. The "I saw a UFO last night, obey me and buy my stuff" crowd of two thousand years ago.

I think we'll pass. Also, why no reply to my piece? Is it too real to respond to with spiritual mumbo jumbo?

If you honestly think the Pharisees/Rabbis sought insulation from the pagan nations for conspiratorial purposes, and NOT because the Bible itself says the nations the Jews live around are immoral heathens who indulge in every animalistic practice, then you are a total ignoramus.

Everyone indulges in animal type behavior. Because we are animals. Literally. Your delusion however has evolved from "we are more than animals" to "look at those other humans, they are animals" to "we are not animals, they are animals - we are therefore superior".

Honestly; I've only come across nut cases using your logic in real life and I've come across a lot of religious people.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I believe for the "goyims" or the gentiles, certain congregations of the Church or religion teach to vilify the Jews at an early age. I was raised Catholic and from elementary school , I was told Judas was a Jew and all Jews are of Judas.

Also, there are verses in the bible that teaches that the Jews are evil , if taken that way.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Got2PeeBad

Same here.

I was raised catholic and my grandmother, although not an anti-semite, naturally looked at the Jews as 'those who denied christ', and thus were worthy of some degree of contempt.

Its always been a catholic teaching despite their formal denunciation of this attitude in the modern era.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Strangely, I'm witnessing a growing rate of anti-Israel and anti-jewish sentiments by our youths of different races and cultures. I understand that it's being taught in the prison systems and moving into the streets and onto schoolyards.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello, everybody!

I have been visiting this interesting site for a quite a while. I think the site entertains many fascinating people who are competent to talk about all sorts of subjects, and very serious staffs.

As this would be my very post, please do allow me to provoke your thoughts on a very serious subject, so, I don’t say much at this stage.

Call me whatever you want, but I am beginning to suspect that in today’s world there is a real conspiracy of the Caucasian “race” against:

1. Real Judeo-Christian World
2. Original ‘Black’ Populations

Before going into some details about how I come up with this idea, I would like you to notice the degree of indifference and hatred Americans show towards the suffering populace of Somalia.

edition.cnn.com...

Compare this reaction with the usual friendly, caring and engaged reactions that Caucasian folks demonstrate with Palestinians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Egyptians and other so-called ‘Caucasians’.

Look at the degree of solidarity the likes of "Hussein" get here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, the question is, is there a worldwide Conspiracy of folks who identify themselves / are identified as Caucasians against Jews, Christians and Blacks?

Thank you in anticipation,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join