It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate for the Jews

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I do not answer to no purported being; that you claim exists.

So you claim i am not exempt from God's Judgement; but you have no proof of him ever existing.

And neither do i

We can't prove he exists or doesn't exists.

But i know religion/god has nothing to do with the what happened on the Earth for 5 billion years before humans arose.

And this implies that your holy books tractates scriptures god(s), Religions are a contrived fallacy by man.

So i'll go and write my own book and claim its a religion..

Its the same thing you're insinuating.

Anyone can make that stuff up.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

I do not answer to no purported being; that you claim exists.

So you claim i am not exempt from God's Judgement; but you have no proof of him ever existing.

And neither do i

We can't prove he exists or doesn't exists.

But i know religion/god has nothing to do with the what happened on the Earth for 5 billion years before humans arose.

And this implies that your holy books tractates scriptures god(s), Religions are a contrived fallacy by man.

So i'll go and write my own book and claim its a religion..

Its the same thing you're insinuating.

Anyone can make that stuff up.

Whatever you do is up to you. I could care less. Your life is yours.

All I am doing is correcting the errors you have made in judging religious writings that you know nothing about.
edit on 7/15/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Do you believe the Jews are the Chosen Ones.?

And do you refer to us non-jews(Gentiles) As Goyim?

I am aware there are tractates that refer to Goyim as Dogs.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

I see you feel you know better than Blavatsky. I don't think you do. As I am sure you know the biblical story is based on borrowed pagan mythology for its concept of who God was and what God demanded.

Blavatsky was a quack "myth maker", who, taking esoteric traditions from all religions built a myth of an elite class, mostly made up of hindus and buddhists (so much for blavatskys archeological understanding. Until we find traces of civilization older than that found in mesopotamia, her deluded dreams of India being the seed of civilization will remain fantasy) who direct mankind.

Also, her understanding of Kabbalah and Zohar is ABOMINABLE. Its actually quite pathetic to anyone who understands these subjects (in one place she calls the partzuf of Binah, "Imena".... I guess forgetting the Hebrew word for mother is 'imma")...

Blavatasky was the product of an aristocratic upbringing. Her life was built around lies and myth making. I have no doubt that she was commissioned by some 'higher power' perhaps, a cabal of mystic/philosophers, probably associated with the various European noble houses/Vatican, to create a 'mythos' for the new era. Blavatasky provided that. And Bailey came around and created neotheosophy. And nowadays you have a bunch of different schools with different beliefs.

Her writings were for public consumption. Thats all it is. The naive believe every word that comes out of her mouth.

The problem you have is that the Pagan view was of a celebratory attitude to life with its pantheons of Gods and goddesses representing different aspects of human life.

And Judaism is not celebratory of life?? Whats the whole "Le'Chaim" - to life! " thing all about then?

I think "paganism", although fine in some areas, can be a little overly ambitious. It can be downright pure vanity. It in other words, lacks the grace of humility. Something Judaism seeks to inculcate in the world; and infact which its been WILDLY succesful in accomplishing (see Christianity and Islam. ie over 2/3rds of the people on planet earth).

As for the aristocrats again. I like to emphasize this point because it is relevant to understanding theosophy. The aristocrats, "noble" heirs of ancient political power, are pagans. Look up Henri, Duke of Luxembourg, or Otto Von Habsburg, head of the house of lorraine-Habsburg for a quite astonishing patrilineal background that goes back into Byzantium times, circa 400 CE, and undoubtedly goes further back (as if 1600 years of father-son lineage, holding temporal power as dukes, mayors, kings etc isnt enough proof of conspiracy to maintain power)...Blavatasky came from such stock. Her stories of hidden tibetan monks with a secret knowledge of the history of mankind...all of that is complete nonsense and doesnt deserve to be taken with faith. Buddhism fits the goals of the secularists; ie, it is a secular belief system, divorced from any theological beliefs. Its morally neutral enough to serve as the spiritual philosophy of the future. Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Neo-Pagan traditions.

I have no problem with 'paganism', persay. My problem is with arrogance, and immorality.

am sure you know Ezxra combined YHWH, Canaanite/Judah to El the Israelite God. How you can claim a relationship with two Pagan Gods lumped into one is either interesting or purely delusional.

Actually no, im not. unless of course this is taken from the long ago debunked documentary hypothesis. ANY cognizant, that is, awake, person who has studied the bible can see how pathetically weak that hypothesis is.

This was a political mechanism which the Jewish Scribes and Priesthood not only used to galvanise two warring factions, but used it also to qualify their power and existence. Don't you realise they would have had no work or jobs had this optomistic view of life continued, so they twisted it thereby perverting it into giving the idea that man had made life worse and consequently needed rules, laws and their services to intercede with God. The Pagan world did not support a priesthood of men and their families, it wasn't necessary.

Righhhtt. Again. Id love to debate you on this subject. I wrote up a piece a year or two ago and i have no problem posting it here. For this theory to work, you have to essentially speculate beyond rational control. You would have to ignore the whole "G-d creating the universe", and an original man, Adam, being the universal father of all mankind (therefore debunking the whole "Hebrew nationalism" theory. The bible being a book of UNIVERSAL relevance)..You would basically have to assert that even the book of genesis, exodus, and numbers were changed, with Ezra........

Its just so weak this argument. Its nothing but a case of 'wanting to believe it' that is has caught on. Just as the archeologists ignore and deny any historical kingdom of israel, or a Solomons temple, or even an historical King David, they likewise deny the historicty of the bible, and this entire culture is obsessed with opposing biblical morality in every shape or form; even going so far in San Francisco to outlaw circumcision.

You are not grasping what Blavatsky said and I suggest that before you comment on Theosophy and Blavatsky you read the Secret Doctrine because it is a fascinating and highly informative book which benefits anyone who is passionate about their spiritual beliefs.

Did you not read my original post? I read it. I own it. And in some places its interesting, but in others, quite obnoxious.
edit on 15-7-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Do you believe the Jews are the Chosen Ones.?

Before I begin, you should look up what it means to be God's chosen people. It is not all fun and games, and being given favors by God (as you are bound to make it out to be). There are strict rules to follow, and if they are not followed, it is harsh punishment. Followers of the Torah are CHOSEN to make the word of God known throughout the world. The concept of chosenness has often been misinterpreted by non-Jews as a statement of superiority or even racism. But the belief that Jews are the Chosen People actually has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. In fact, chosenness has so little to do with race that Jews believe the Messiah will be descended from Ruth, a Moabite woman who converted to Judaism and whose story is recorded in the biblical “Book of Ruth.”

Jews do not believe that being a member of the Chosen People gives them any special talents or makes them better than anyone else. On the topic of chosenness, the Book of Amos even goes so far as to say: "You alone have I singled out of all the families of the earth. That is why I call you to account for all your iniquities" (Amos 3:2). In this way Jews are called to be a “light to the nations” (Isaiah 42:6) by doing good in the world through gemilut hasidim (acts of loving kindness) and tikkun olam (repairing the world).

Now onto the meat. That one is complicated. First of all, yes Jews are a part of the Chosen People. They are not THE chosen people.

There are 10 other tribes out there somewhere that are part of the chosen people. Not to mention all of the people who follow Torah, no matter how little, and are grafted into the tribes (this includes most, if not all sects of Christianity).

And do you refer to us non-jews(Gentiles) As Goyim?

I do not, as I am not a Jew. The whole world, according to the Torah, is split into two camps. Those who follow Torah, and those who do not. It is two seeds. The seed of Righteousness, and the seed of unrighteousness. Goyim means nation or people. Goy (singular form of Goyim) is used in the Tanakh many times to describe Israel. Exodus, for example calls Israel goy kadosh (holy nation). Since Israel is the holy nation, all other nations must be unholy. They are referred to as Goyim (the nations). It is possible to go from Goy to Goyim or Goyim to Goy.

I am aware there are tractates that refer to Goyim as Dogs.

I will be waiting for more quotes from Stormfront.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Any group of people who without cessation promote themselves over others in the Holiness stakes is going to upset those who are excluded.

How many movies have we watched since Hollywood or is that Holywood?contain bad Gentiles hurting put upon Jews?

It is irritating, when we never see put upon Palestinians get hurt by Jews....I guess Spielberg has a selective sense of injustice.

Anyone honest would concede the truth in relation to Palestine is edited, banned from Hollywood movies.

This is ok the Jewish are looking after themselves....but unfortunately that is transparent...and that is what they do not understand.

They are clever and shrewd and understanding in so many areas...yet they are blind to their biggest sin...thinking Gentiles are dumb.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I do not, as I am not a Jew. The whole world, according to the Torah, is split into two camps. Those who follow Torah, and those who do not. It is two seeds. The seed of Righteousness, and the seed of unrighteousness. Goyim means nation or people. Goy (singular form of Goyim) is used in the Tanakh many times to describe Israel. Exodus, for example calls Israel goy kadosh (holy nation). Since Israel is the holy nation, all other nations must be unholy. They are referred to as Goyim (the nations). It is possible to go from Goy to Goyim or Goyim to Goy.

A misconception albeit the Goyim are also referred to as a(Non-Jews, Gentiles)

You are arguing obtusely to conceal the true meaning of the word and how it is referred to in the holy text you are cloaking the word in veil of semantics.

That of which i do not fall for.

Wikipedia- Goy- Modern Usage

Goy (Hebrew: גוי‎, regular plural goyim גוים or גויים) is a Hebrew biblical term for "nation" or "People". By Roman times it had also acquired the meaning of "non-Jew".[1] The latter is also its meaning in Yiddish.

Modern usage

As noted, in the above-quoted Rabbinical literature the meaning of the word "goy" shifted the Biblical meaning of "a people" which could be applied to the Hebrews/Jews as to others into meaning "a people other than the Jews". In later generations, a further shift left the word as meaning an individual person who belongs to such a non-Jewish people.

You are clever in your deception i suppose.

But you cannot fool me.
edit on 15-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheUniverse

So you are going to use modern usage for a non-modern set of writings.

That is not intellectually honest.

If you are going to try and discern what something means, you use the definition of the times.

That is like me trying to tell you that the fable of the city mouse and country mouse is a fable about computer input devices.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 7/15/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have to admit, I only really skimmed through the responses in this thread, some of them were very long (and I know it is hypocritical of me to do this, since most of my posts are also fairly long).
Also, I have not heard of Helena Blavatsky before today (or I wasn't paying attention before today), and I've never had much use for mysticism, but with a quick look over wikipedia, it would seem her sort of racism is kind of obsolete and outdated in today's world.

Again, I would have to admit, I find some of the points of Jewish theology a little distasteful, but then again, I feel the same about many different religions. I would not consider that a valid reason to HATE jews (or any other religious group), just one to reject (for myself at least), the religion.

Also, I do find it distasteful when people (even Christians along with Jews) try to justify what are very obvious immoral acts through the use of their religion, but again, not all Jews nor all Christians do this, so hating either of them as a group would be illogical.

That basically just leaves hating/dividing/categorising Jews on some sort of strange racial grounds, which is the most absurd of all the reasons, and seems to be the grounds that this Helena Blavatsky (and other 19th and early 20th century haters) used. Personally, I don't consider "Jews" to be a race at all, and considering them as such is a good path to having this sort of illogical racism directed at them....if you wished to pigeonhole them in some sort of race classification, it'd be "Semite", which they share with Arabs and other middle easterners.
Wikipedia defines them as an "ethno-religious group", which is a bit of a mix up, because it allows someone who is a follower of Judaism to be a jew, and a person of jewish ancestry to be a jew, and even a person who's parents were converts (and not ethnically jewish), but then who stopped practicing judaism to be a jew (someone who is neither ethnically or religiously a jew).

Personally, hating on abstract concepts is a little silly. Each person should be viewed on their actions and deeds.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Oh Oh Oh, how conveniently your post is ignored! Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I don't think dontreally is a Christian, so much of those verses don't really (
) apply to him.

And while some Bolshevik jews may have been brutal murderers, I don't quite see how this is relevant to all, or even a significant portion of Jews (religiously or ethnically) as a whole.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
A great set of videos about the evils Jews got up to in WW2 can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From what I have seen and read, the hatred is well deserved.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

I don't think dontreally is a Christian, so much of those verses don't really ( ) apply to him.

So? The forgotten history is something nobody should ignore.

And while some Bolshevik jews may have been brutal murderers, I don't quite see how this is relevant to all, or even a significant portion of Jews (religiously or ethnically) as a whole.

Next time when a zionist apologists says how the acts of one Muslim reflect on the total of Islam, maybe you will understand. Until then, enjoy being blind.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There are some pretty messed up Jews, I won't deny that. But just be careful when stereotyping an entire community, because it's not true for everyone. I am a Jew, I had a bar mitzvah. And I will be the first to admit that many Jewish stereotypes are true for many Jewish people. But at the same time, I don't quite fit the Jewish mold, I never have. I've always thought outside the box. And if i'm like that, then it only makes sense that there are people like me out there. Just be careful with the stereotypes...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Originally posted by Zamini
Next time when a zionist apologists says how the acts of one Muslim reflect on the total of Islam, maybe you will understand. Until then, enjoy being blind.

Hahaha...they do that anyway. Wouldn't it be better to not do it to any group or community rather than to do it to all groups and communities in some sort of "equality through equal destruction" system?

edit on 16-7-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You might like to stick your head in the sand but when they are being blatantly hypocrites I like to shove it in their face.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow, how desperate do you gotta be to find dig up Blavantsky as an example of hatred towards the Jews? Seriously, perhaps the fact that you had to go that far back to use theosophy as an example is a sign racism is on the decline?

When you look at theosophical writings, you have to take into account when they were written, what the world stage was like at the time, and how that affected the attitudes of the people writing it.

To just come out and say theosophists hate Jews is just as prejudiced as the claim the OP is trying to make. I actually went to a theosophy meeting, and they were the biggest bunch of new age hippies you'd ever wanna meet. There is no way any of them would be anti jew in a million years. I think the OP is severely overestimating the anti jew propaganda contained within theosophical writings.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

By "Jew" i mean Judaism. By Judaism, i refer to the metaphysical philosophy of the Hebrews/Jews.

It is THIS which theosophists/gnostics and such like thinkers - mainly pagans - disdain.

Look at what Alice Bailey herself said (just 3 years after the holocaust to boot).

In her "Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:

"The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

Bold language indeed. In "Any way possible", and she says this just 3 years after the holocaust??

Orthodox Judaism is traditional Judaism. She in other words called for the abrogation of Judaism.

To add to the significance of this statement. Alice Bailey founded the UN sponsored Lucifer (now lucis) Trust. Robert Muller, who served as under-secretary of the UN for 45 years, and was known around the UN as "the philosopher", himself declared that his philosophical beliefs were based on baileys writings.

In other words, through Muller, it is UN policy to oppose the interests of traditional Judaism, and so naturally, the state of Israel.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hi Don't Really -

Do you REALLY believe it's ok for persons who style themselves 'Jews' to genocide /exterminate their political enemies e.g. the Amalekites (which 'orthodox' Judaeism equates with modern day Palestinians/Filistini), because the supposedly ancient Torah of 'Mosheh' says so?

And that it is NOT OK for e.g. the Nazis to exterminate THEIR political-social enemies (e.g. brown people, gypsies, communists, socialists, the handicapped, the elderly, the terminally ill, homosexuals, violent sexual criminal 'deviants' and Jews)?

I only mention this because some persons on this thread and others like it seem to think it is perfectly OK for e.g. 'Jews' to accept the supposedly 'divine command' to go out and exterminate and genocide 'the Other' (e.g. the Torah based extermination policies of 'Mosheh' found in Deut. chapter 7, Deut. chapter 20 and Deuteronomy chapter 13 etc. and taken to extremes by such 'orthodox' monsters as 'doctor' Rabbi Baruch Goldstein when he opened fire in a Hebron Mosque killing 29 men 'facing the east' screaming verses from e.g. Hez. chapter 8 and 9 some time late in Feb 1994 during the so-called Feaste of Purim (which happend to co-incide with Ramadan that year)

See if you can take a brief look at the overt Zionist xenophobic Greek placed into the mouth of a rabid Greek speaking 'Iesous' in the 1st 'canonical' Greek 'council approved' Gospel in the so-called New Testament('according to Matthew, whoever he was...) beginning in Matt 15:12ff then have a dekko at this LINK (see below) referring to an old ATS discussion ref Torah-sanctioned genocide and extermination (i.e. hatred of The Other) which is espoused especially among the so-called 'Orthodox' & 'Ultra Orthodox Jews' (whatever those terms mean...) and see if you see any pattern of xenophobic racial hate here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alot of people who find it imperative to discuss the topicon public fora actually have been duped (often since early childhood) to believe that the supposedly ancient 'Torah of Mosheh' is in some weird way 'divinely inspired'...are you one of them?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The jews were the first to be proffered the monotheist salvationist faustian bargain.

The Gnostics claimed that Yahwe was a false god - an Archon see: The Gnostic Theory of Alien Intrusion by John Lash - exopolitics.blogs.com...

Yahwe claimed they were his 'chosen people' - but why???

The Archons are a kind of cyborg like inorganic artificial form of intelligence created by error when Sophia plunged from the Godhead into the physical world and eventually became the Earth/Gaia.

They are without any spiritual connection and are limited to mimicry of allready existing patterns - and are intensley attracted to the higher energies of the human beings - though apparently very varied, they tend to be devious tricksy malicious and can take on any form and interact with the physical world for short periods.

Their proper habitat is the interplanetary realm and the inorganic planets - though they have long had a propensity to intrude upon the earth - as Jinns elementals faeries demons - and more lately as ET's.

Humans are here as part of a 'correction' to Sophia's destiny - and the Archons seek to prevent that by leading the human race into error of all descriptions.

The one thing they fear/envy is the creative power of the human mind - linked as it is to the spiritual worlds - indeed when harnessed in perhaps the wrong way it can be used to 'bind' and control inorganic beings - as most of 'magick' is about.

I think this is why Yahwe picked on the Jews - to dumb them down with a roboticised 'religion'. - they were possibly the biggest threat - (just look at the no of Nobel prizes they have won)

There also seems to be a conflict within the Archons themselves as to how to proceed. maybe it wasn't 'working' on the Jews effectively enough - maybe another faction had a different plan (enki etc and the Annanuki)

Islam claims that Iblis the chief Archon is actually Satan the devil - so maybe Yahwe is still with the Jews - but the other Archon faction is certainly what the elites throughout the ages have been in bed with - and via them
have been persecuting the Jews ever since - Islam is also of course a creation of theirs - the creature that Muhammed met in a cave fits the description of a Jinn to a tee.

So as we have it today - the groups with the greatest creative potential Jews and Anglo-Saxons are slated for extermination by the NWO - to be replaced with a dumbed down robotisised compliant populace.

Maybe it will play out as in the Yahwe vs Satan script written so long ago - in which case we lose whatever happens.

Maybe Sophia's correction has been arrived at and we are set to witness and be a part of something magical!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join