It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I Speak as a Supporter of Anon. I support your cause in bringing justice, democracy, and the freedom of all men.
But So Help me god if you mislead we the people, spit lies at us, and support one mans greed, we will come down on you twice as hard as we will on our current leaders. Be very careful with the power and trust you wield in your hands, you could be very well pointing a gun at your own head.
edit on 15-7-2011 by DaleDavenport3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't think there's a message there.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Sorry i accidentaly hit enter after i typed that lmao

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Anonymous is really mute without a figurehead. They can be totally used as a false flag operation. And most likely, they already have been.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

I'm Just making sure they Stand by what they preach. We don't need to be manipulated more we need to control as a unit

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by asdfghjkl09

I am already Signed up, and once i find the place on the forums there i will post there as well

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yes, We are anonymous. Im sure there will be some people coming here to start ripping up the movement, but do not pay attention to them. Become an active member. Its a very good community with lots of like-minded people, and yes, even some conspiracy talk

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

But with numbers so large, and no real voice, they are easily manipulated into doing things they don't intend on doing.
edit on 15-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tuxanon

Oh i am a part of the community, For now i'm watching and listening closely. And you can count on me to be part of the street crew.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee

But with numbers so large, and no real voice, they are easily manipulated into doing things they don't intend on doing.
edit on 15-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

That is the purpose. There is no voice telling us what to do. We are doing what each of us think is right. We are fighting the system our own way. I don't think its safe to talk about this here. Go to the site. And talk about it there.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
good too see you have joined, take some time while your there too read and educate yourself, make a decision, youl find maybe your fears of anon need not exist

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tuxanon

My fears will stay in place till the plan is completely unraveled and all true intent is revealed.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

A Reminder

ATS Terms and Conditions

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Recruitment posts will be removed. Please respect our community.
edit on 15/7/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

How can we Discuss it there when we can not reply to our own post? My name is the same here as there. Look me up, i posted, and now i can not reply to Tux

new topics

top topics

join