It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi my name is chris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sorry for such horrible drivel posts. I'm apparently unable to get out of this place unless I go where I bunch of power hungry control freaks want. Like SE to where apparently lies the Gemini gay brothers or whatever it is. That is say houston from british columbia. But so many perspectives how can you be sure?
One thing is certain there is defineately some seriously evil people with contyorl over reality and manipulate the lives of others into misery who I guess dont conform to the ideals of their group.

A bumble bee landed on my arm the other day. I had more faith and trust in that bee to do nothing, though for all I know they dont even have stingers, to do nothing to harm me than I do a human being, An insect is more trust worthy than a lot of these people and it's truly sad. Even some scabby ticket counter sale people abuse what little influence they have over anothers life...

I kind of almost hope there's a true god way above anything controlling this reality now watching in utter disgust at what this species is doing to me and trying to pawn off in their multiple perspective as misunderstandings. No friggin way! It's like the childrens songs and such sung about events of my oife beore I was even born. This reality is truly messed up.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello,

As I need to make 20 replays before I can post (and I need to post something)

I wanted to welcome you and say hello to you as well, I am new member here as well.

BR

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by milles27

Feel free to tell me 15 times how much you like my wonderful introduction thread. And I'll tell you how I'm trapped in vancouver canada airport right now. My name is Christopher Bruce Berrington. I am apparently of revelation 13:18. The ticket counter scum know who I am though I know them not. For 4 days I try to fight this mental thing that tries to prevent me from getting tickets and missing things by minutes. I finally go to get a ticket again this morning through the line up and little chinese queer boy invents a new rule from last week where the ticket prices are 4x the advertised cost online and through making phone reservations so I miss the 1 seat GOD arranged for me to take once again.

These slimey canadian deviant defective souls prove they are unworthy of existence and deserve a biblical. A simple person with limited resources, no family to trust and no friends want to escape their parasitic nature of sapping the life force from me. Sadly that little asian boy has damned his entire bloodline to enternal hell fire along with the girl who gave him that nervous look as I approached. These people are interfering with my desire to find PEACE away from their filthy souls far far far away and again prove why I'l NEVER trust another human or soul for the rest of eternity.

The biggest problem society faces these days is giving jobs that can impact anothers life to people unfit and unworthy to polish anothers shoes. It's giving jobs to these people that should be homeless and dirt poor instead of decent people that has caused the failure society of constant fail we see today. The days of best fit for the job need to come back and if that means a lot of these squeeky wheels need be unemployed and crying in the corner then so be it.

Let me out of this country youvile pig _____ candian garbage. I would rather die with a knife through my throat and tortured to death in a mexican jungle than spend another day in the presence of such INFERIOR SLAVES. How you can cherish you worthless existences performing moronic tasks and failing to do them in any effective way is proof that I am 100% correct in my beliefs.

What's sad is that I'd have more trust in an insect or wild animal than 99% of this population. I WILL NEVER WORK ALONG SIDE YOU PIGS again for anything. You are worthelss souls and if I had a say in the fate of your souls i'd GIVE you to the true devil. Trying to pawn me off in english as the beast of the devils NT is just BS and very unfunny. North america turned 90degrees is the elephant Mara and his demons daughters torment and harass to death people SUPERIOR and worthy of leaving this realm. Sadly the canadian PIGS can stand that someone exists who wants to leave this realm and sees how vile and disgusting they are as a people. Though that one girl I would would've wanted to stay for. Now I am going to leave you ugly filth demons and this hell bound country one way or another and people that little queero chiense boy... pray you slimey little bs today is acceptable in the end because i'd send you straight to fking hell for that one little in my face rat pig lie. Homos are DEFECTIVE and you prove it. Proof what happens when you give a defective SERVANT a tiny fraction of influence over anothers life. They abuse abuse abuse and deserve the worst for it. Not stop aggrivating pig f_)__er candian slime and get out of my way and interfering with my finding peace and happiness. Your little apparent ruse where you destroy me and replace me with someone equally slimey to you and more in line with the demonic nature of canada is unacceptable.

BE GONE FILTH! FEEL PAIN AND HATE YOU GIVE ME. Like the pain fromfrom interior health INTENTIONALLY mutilation of my body for your end time GAME

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm being sinsere too.. What exactly is the point in playing so stupid when it's so obvious you things all know. I mean wtf exactly is the point of existing? Why the heck would anyone want to keep doing this? Why is there apparently 6.8 billion things doing all this? What was the point of it all? To try and make me feel something again before watching it fade away and still seeing how lame everything was and how I was always right about what you people are like and how pathetic this reality is? I mean really... Wtf is the point of doing all this and putting so much effort into ruining someones scripted life? It's the dumbest sht I've ever seen. Was it just to get me to figure somethign out for some reason? I just don't the get the point of all this? To replace me with someone stupid enough to think there is a reason to exist?

Why keep playing the dumb mind games when it's so fking over it's just a waste of time? I mean really! WTF IS THE POINT OF ALL THIS? To kill me in the end in some stupid way? humilate me for the scripted acts of this dumb existence. Is there a point that's going to at least make someone laugh? I mean wtf is the point of it all?To script someone into hating everyone and everything then punishing them for it? Or is it just to prove you could ruin someones existence and do it to entertain yoursleves? Are you trying to not spoil the ending so some idiot can feel a bit of satisfaction in the end at ruining someone who doesn't even know wtf why it's being ruined other than humanity is a waste?

I seriously would like to hear some thoughts on the whole thing from those who obviously know yet play dumb. Is this some kind of birthday present from a homo idiot r for a homo idiot? It's fking stupid. U people are fking #ed in the mind hardcore to waste so much time to ruin someone and for.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
And yes I still get the whole perstective thing and your warped little micro brains when I say things like going back to that black void through the portal between 2 pillars and how your tiny deviant minds giggle with stupidity at me not being able to see it's about ass or pssy betweeen 2 legs. Like the 9/11/01 being the legs and the 4/21/10 being about hte ass and oil thing... The whole Pi game blah blah blah.

I've had enough of this place. It's fking stupid and I just want to leave now. Is this what happens when someone like jesus comes along and teaches the wrong person thigns about reality and it all goes into the hands of someone with severe issues?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am unclear on your vibrations still. And do you feel you are Jesus? Just asking, you seem highly discomforted for some reason. Instead of sitting at the airport for 4 days why not get a room local and get some rest take a break from all the madness REGATHER?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Achernar

you mad bro? I'm sorry you're life sucks because of all of us. Personally, i can't help it. It's the sith way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77a361a3d05f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Before you leave.... And please take this to heart...

Get some help, there are plenty of qualified individuals out there than can help a person as cr....... special as yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
no I don't think I'm jesus but a bunch of pyscho wackos have taken to try and make me think I am.
And honestly this is getting quite depressing only because it's sad that so many people would ruin a poor scripted domo robots life.... thanks for the napkins btw way. Cowards! You could've just come up and handed them to me instead of dropping them off like a pssy btch affraid to reveeal yourself. I kind of wish in a way I could push a button and make certain groups of you burst into flames. And I don't buy this gd crap though I would't be suprised if at one point there was maybe a slim chance that one was playing with me but I suspect more a game of drugging me up and ruining my life since you seem to know the events of my life before they even happen. More scripted BS!

When I think about it, if it sucks this bad for me and somethign knows what will come next. it must really suck being that person or people. Fk I dunno it's just so depressing that you would be so warped as to try and fill someones head with delusions of there being something to live for and showing there really isn't. It's kind of lame. I was kind of hoping that by now I'd pop out some borg implants or something or turn into friggin car or something lol. If I was god it would sure a fk be a lot more amusing that this. I mean where's the part where I turn around and see pennywise walking down the hall or something. You guys suck at scaring someone. Or did you realise long ago you lack in the fear department so went the pure irritation and depressing route?

I better get at least some kind of scar the crap out of me ending. A bunch of clowns I think would really fk me up as I've always hated clowns. Pennywise type ones floating a foot the ground I think might make me lose the bag and try to run which would really suck since i lost so much weight my pants would fall down and i'd fall on my face. Anyways why don't you try to make it really cruel and give me a nice huge boat and let me sail off into the sunset then nuke it something! I mean you've gone to so much trouble you might as well spare no expense nuke my soul out existence right?

Or maybe the really good ending would be to do absolutely nothing and just leave me standing there really fking confused wondering why so much then no ending! You gotta atleast hit me good with something... How about you get your god to vacate mexico and rapture everyone out of the plane and see how I react! I mean at least give me something messed up. Or better yet just let me be the only one on the plane so I sit there sweating wondering what will happen. Then you could make the captains be just a recording behind closed doors and remote control the plane into the skies and then bust out pennywise from the cockpit!

The whole mutilating into a woman thing would just be like meh whatever suicide like I plan on doing anyway in mexico dehydrating to death rapidly before my birthday so it would just be like ya lol funny then cya. I think I need a good friggin shock since i'm not really grounded..... Oh wait! How about you put me on one of those transfer boards from an ambulance and lay me in the grass at the end of the run way and when a plane come taxiing out run up and tie me to the landing gear.

It's so lame right now. I guess I just don't deserve something that would make me scared or laugh though right? maybe something really depressing like here's your portion of heaven and it being some human meat of someone named heaven? I know you all love the warped perspective game so you gotta do something or maybe best ending would be the no ending one. Like I'm not worth spending the time on putting out any ending. That would really be lame and depressing which seems to be the point of this. To just depress the hell out of me while laughing.

Fk it there's no point writing this anymore. May the US airways staff be cast into a biblical hell for a long time and may I just like charles said long ago... walk the earth for a thousand years along amongts the stinking corpses. That would realllly suck! Like becoming immortal in a way since I clearly don't have the nerve to off myself.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

you mad bro? I'm sorry you're life sucks because of all of us. Personally, i can't help it. It's the sith way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77a361a3d05f.jpg[/atsimg]

That reminds me of my mother and 2 years even made a couple comments her being like darth sidious ruining me

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I wanted to do that far the frick away from here and dehydrate to death on a beach in peace but nooooooo. Nothing good ever happens to chris

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No, just get you a room and relax for 48 hours. You speak so easy about loss of your life thru dehydration but why. Do you really feel you are ripe enough by your own energy scale to off youself and advance. Or le me give you a viz. That you harm yourself in such a bad way that you end up TRAPPED in this issue having realm for a time that you would feel like is eternia. Basically turning this in which you dislike so much into a re run OVER AND OVER TILL YOU APPRECIATED LIFE AGAIN. and just like that after what you felt was eternia the pause button was lifted and you carried on with life like the rest. I dont just share energy for the fun of it I do it cause its right and the caring thing to do so. Like I said get you a room and relax till you REGATHER. domo bot ? not sure what that is but try your best. there are many others suffering already w/o water AT ALL so you kinda are being selfish saying you wanna intentionally go without.

I hope you calm down and make some more clear threads soon so people wont think somethings wronge and if something is then seek help. Otherwise REGATHER yourself and deal with it like the rest of us.

BE well

Chris

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am so friggin lost! Do you have any idea how long I fumbled around before I found a place to post? I'm not just a clueless ATS newborn, I'm obviously a toddler with technology. I have made a lot of progress over the last 2 years. Thought I had become fairly experienced with programs, social media, navigating the internet . . That is until a random post caught my attention and- determined to share my insight- I joined, then spent a very frustrating evening searching through how-to instructions. Feeling very retarded right about now. I need professional help. Are you up for a challenge? reply to: Achernar

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join