It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New law prompts marriage officers in Deerpark to quit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

No they were gay. People can change.

Raist

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

My response was to a poster who could not read that I said nothing about seizers specifically I mentions demon possession because they brought it up involving seizers. Said poster did not even try to read that I was not saying anything about said medical condition.

They kept saying that I was saying something I was not, so I gave up trying to explain myself to someone who refuses to listen. If you can point out in either of those posted replies to that poster where I said seizers were demonic possession then be my guest. Until then said poster was seeing what they wanted to see because they cannot comprehend what I was writing.

So I would say my argument holds well with those posts I was referring to. Again if you or any other poster can point out where I say seizers are demonic possession be my guest. What I said was that in most cases demonic possession is a medical conditions but not every case is. It is foolish to believe that in a spiritual world spirits would never bond to humans.

As for the topic of the OP if you can find any post of mine in this thread where I said they should not be married be my guest. I actually said let them marry this is mans law on earth and in the end all will be judged for their sins myself included. Never have I said Christians do not sin, such a thought process is seriously flawed as everyone deals with sin daily.

Raist

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

My response was to a poster who could not read that I said nothing about seizers specifically I mentions demon possession because they brought it up involving seizers. Said poster did not even try to read that I was not saying anything about said medical condition.

Raist

You are ignoring your own Add On part - - - in your own words.

"I also know of a spiritual world that exsists and to say that spirits never bond to humans is foolish. In most cases it is medical conditions but not ever case is."

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Okay this is my final response to you simply to prove my point.

So I would say my argument holds well with those posts I was referring to. Again if you or any other poster can point out where I say seizers are demonic possession be my guest. What I said was that in most cases demonic possession is a medical conditions but not every case is. It is foolish to believe that in a spiritual world spirits would never bond to humans.

Are you so blind that you cannot see that written in the post above yours?

Seriously I am done responding to you as you seem unable to understand what is clearly written. You can talk to yourself until you are blue in the face from now on. You can quote and reply to me all you wish I see no sense in repeating the same thing in multiple posts only to have someone just read into things whatever they wish. You can read whatever I do not care. The posts are there the quotes are there I have said nothing that you claim I am if you do not understand that it is your problem.

Really you have stretched my patience further than any other on ATS since my first day here. I have done all I can to help you understand and see what is clearly written. All I can say is that Forest Gump said how I feel about the whole thing right now best.

Have a nice day.

Raist

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Okay this is my final response to you simply to prove my point.

The final response is you tried to sneak in some "wiggle room". And are not being honest about it.

I actually do believe energy spirits can attach themselves to humans. I have no problem stating that.

But that has noting to do with the point.

People in ancient times believed seizures were being possessed by the devil. We now know what causes seizures.

Ancient writings about Homosexuality being a sin - - - are just ancient writings. Homosexuality is a natural normal birth right. It is no more a sin then a person having a seizure is possessed by the devil.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

No they were gay. People can change.

Raist

No, they cannot change. Your friend is either bisexual or was never actually gay. One cannot change their inate sexuality during their lifetime. They can however make a choice to suit them if they are in any way bisexual.

This doesn't mean they have turned one desire off, but have chosen to ignore it. 100% heterosexual and homosexual people cannot do this.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

If they fall in love they can change. Desire is put aside for a stronger feeling. The person I am talking about was friends and nothing more with the person they are with for over a year before something happened. They were very close friends to begin with but feelings got involved.

As I said the person still has sexual desire for the opposite sex, but that desire is not so strong to over come their love. This person has also stated that if anything ever happened they would be back with the opposite sex in a heartbeat. Said person still has desire for the opposite sex, somehow love holds it all back.

I cannot fully explain it but I know what they feel when it comes to all of this. They are gay, but they also are in love with someone of the opposite sex.

Raist

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Since a certain poster keeps "quoting" me but is not doing it correctly I guess I will post my own quotes, for the record of things so that others can see what I was really saying. It is clear in the first post I was talking about demon possession since when I say "it" (when speaking about demon possession) it is in the same paragraph. If I had been talking about anything other than demon possession it would have been separated and clearly marked as a separate point being made. So to put things into perspective I never once said seizers were demonic.

When quoting and claiming a person is saying something it is common sense to include the full paragraph and not pick and choose parts from it. Despite what another says I am being honest about this, they are just to bullheaded to accept my they read it wrong.

reply to post by Annee

I know all about the demonic possession stuff and ways of thinking. I also know of a spiritual world that exists and to say that spirits never bond to humans is foolish. In most cases it is medical conditions but not ever case is.

Raist

reply to post by Annee

Please point out where I said they were demonic?

I said it is foolish to think that in a spiritual world that one never attaches them self to a human. I also said that in most cases "demonic possession" is medical.

Raist

reply to post by Annee

Your reading comprehension is severely lacking if you think I meant anything other than I said. I could not have said it any clearer. There is a spiritual world and sometimes they bond to humans. In most cases (same thing I said before) it is medical conditions. Not every case is medical though. Pretty plain and clear that I state most cases are medical. Say what you will you only see what you want same goes with the rest of the post.
Raist

Raist

Again, as far as the OP goes let them marry. They are still sinning but they have the free will to do that. Homosexuality is a sin. It is a struggle many face in their daily life as much as any other sin. Just being gay is not a sin, gay sex is a sin.

Raist

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I guess anything is possible. It's a very curious thing though, as foreign to me as I imagine it is to you.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

True. I know that people can change. I also know they face strong desires even after they change.

I guess in the end love can do anything. People need each other and I think it is friendship that is the only thing that hold relationships together. At least in this case it is for sure. They act as if they are still great friends, and still newly married even after 12 years together.

Raist

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join