It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any abduction case been said to of had a smell associated with the abductions?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just asking because I, wanted to know I havent really heard of any ET/Aliens having smells during abductions and wondered if any encountered a smell when they were abducted. Or are these smelless abductions?

Thanks for your input if you can..

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I have read that some abductees report the smell of wet cardboard with the so-called greys.

Don't have a source but I'm sure someone else here does as I've read it in more than one place.

Hope that helps.
edit on 15-7-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Try reading Communion and some other stories of Abduction.

Like the poster above me has stated, Wet cardboard is a common smell, along with burning cardboard, burning plastic, and burning cinnamon

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Wet carboard. interesting smell.

Cardboard can be made by pasting layers of paper together. It can also be made by pressing layers of wet paper pulp together. There are different types of cardboard, such as strawboard, bending board, news board or bristol board. The name may be an indication of the materials used to produce the type of cardboard, or it may reflect a characteristic of the cardboard.

Carboard comes from paper products and paper more less comes from trees, wonder if there is a relation somewhere.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Many links that state a strong SULFUR smell related with abductions.
abductions sulfur smell

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Like the poster above me has stated, Wet cardboard is a common smell, along with burning cardboard, burning plastic, and burning cinnamon

WOW so there have been smells detected and more cardboard (common)
Burning plastic and cinnamon as well. So total 3 smells so far.

I sometimes think they would smell like sulfer or a stewing electric fire.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Various smells or odours have been associated with aliens or their craft which have been reported by witnesses during close sightings or abductions. These include cinnamon, sulphur, ammonia, lemons, almonds and an ozone smell that is very strong. Other close encounter witnesses report foul stench odours. These smelly aliens are often reported to be ugly hairy creatures or monster looking type beings. The greys, from reports have been said to exude a non-discernable odour from their bodies...

ufo-alien-speak.4t.com...

Apparantly it varies alot.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Thanks you I was posting this same scent. That sounds lmore ike deep space smell. Thanks I shall read your content.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Thanks for the additions of their potential essences. So the cinnimon doesnt seem so bad but no one smelled any pleasent scents with encounters so it seems. And I wonder if these scents are smells of their craft or home location.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sulphur is one of the main ones

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

mmm hmm I dont know why I feel this scent is related..

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just something to add.

I'm not so sure the "standard" smells come from aliens themselves. For those who have encounters you will know you get the smell when they aren't around.. and we go looking for the source of it.. we just don't find it.

Many years ago a friend was talking to me over the phone to complain about the odour.. standard smouldering cardboard/electrical smell.. and as he walked around the house to find the source he commented on how it seemed to be coming from his own body.

We both hit on an idea at the same moment then.. perhaps the standard type odour is an indicator of an approaching encounter? Sounds weird, but it might be worth thinking about.

What we came up with was that it may be your body preparing for contact as if it is higly responsive to "their" being intent on visiting you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
old cinnamon smell. (rancid)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
What we came up with was that it may be your body preparing for contact as if it is higly responsive to "their" being intent on visiting you.

Thats deep Tayesin like a chemical reaction to their presence, amazing. Thanks for your input

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Wet carboard. interesting smell.

Cardboard can be made by pasting layers of paper together. It can also be made by pressing layers of wet paper pulp together. There are different types of cardboard, such as strawboard, bending board, news board or bristol board. The name may be an indication of the materials used to produce the type of cardboard, or it may reflect a characteristic of the cardboard.

Carboard comes from paper products and paper more less comes from trees, wonder if there is a relation somewhere.

and greys are said to have chlorophyll in their veins...

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

Rancidification, the oxidation of fats, fatty acids, and edible oils. Interesting, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Smooth operata
Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have read on ATS that they (grey) may be partial plant like. ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You may want to examine Dr. Hynek or Dr. Vallee's hypothesis that the abductions may be done by InterdimensionalExtradimensional beings and the history of mythological/folklore creatures and sulfer smells associated with them.

Hynek and Vallee suported EDH not ETH
en.wikipedia.org...

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), also called the extradimensional hypothesis (EDH), is an advanced theory by Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events that involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I have read on ATS that they (grey) may be partial plant like. ATS

Are you just trying to send this information out to others because I know you already know basically every theory out there in regards to Aliens/UFOs.

Regardless, the smell discussion is always interesting.

For that I will offer you the first F&S

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join