It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Hilarious E-Bay Ad...had me in tears...read whole drescription in ad.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

omg...that's funny

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Absolutely hilarious.... Yeah maybe if you're a 45+ male who's had at least 2 divorces. I'm a guy, under 30 and I just do not understand why this corny brand of humor is so prevalent in the US. It's NOT that funny, certainly not hilarious. Sorry op, you shoulda titled this " Absolutely hilarious...if you are an older male who's had lots of divorces and has a grudge toward women and you're into 'failed/miserable marriage-humor'" I'm not disagreeing with free speech, I'm against things that proclaim to be hilarious only to be one step above a playground doodoo joke... I could see how this might be funny if you have just recently discovered civilization... "Oh my god, I can't believe he did that! He actually made an official ad! On eBay, an actual real official website! But wait... Here's the CRAZY part! He put some less than flattering remarks about his wife in there that she would definitely not appreciate! Not only that, but, he created a comparison chart comparing her to the vehicle he's selling... Yeah! Can you believe it?!"
Hmm. I now know why you broke the t&c by omitting a description of what we were about to look at... It would've sounded about as rediculous and immature as the above...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

No, I'm a 60 year old woman with a sense of humor. I did not violate any T and C rules. I didn't write the ad...but I did find it funny. I used my option as a member of ATS to share it.

This is the beauty of ATS...we can all express our opinions, just as you have. Have a Great Life.

ETA...I gave you a star, for expressing your opinion...see I am fair.

Des

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
Absolutely hilarious.... Yeah maybe if you're a 45+ male who's had at least 2 divorces. I'm a guy, under 30 and I just do not understand why this corny brand of humor is so prevalent in the US. It's NOT that funny, certainly not hilarious. Sorry op, you shoulda titled this " Absolutely hilarious...if you are an older male who's had lots of divorces and has a grudge toward women and you're into 'failed/miserable marriage-humor'" I'm not disagreeing with free speech, I'm against things that proclaim to be hilarious only to be one step above a playground doodoo joke... I could see how this might be funny if you have just recently discovered civilization... "Oh my god, I can't believe he did that! He actually made an official ad! On eBay, an actual real official website! But wait... Here's the CRAZY part! He put some less than flattering remarks about his wife in there that she would definitely not appreciate! Not only that, but, he created a comparison chart comparing her to the vehicle he's selling... Yeah! Can you believe it?!"
Hmm. I now know why you broke the t&c by omitting a description of what we were about to look at... It would've sounded about as rediculous and immature as the above...

There will be a time when you will appreciate the humor behind it,believe me,unless you have never
been married or have never been nagged to death.
The nagging to death is because I deserved it,I admit,but was man enough to resolve the problem on my end.
But that ad was hilarious.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Zack,you sound like a very angry person who does not appreciate humor.
Lighten up a bit ,have some fun dude.
Did your wife make you write that post??

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That man has a future in comedy writing. I hope Hollywood comes a calling and this ATS thread plays some small part in his success.

Her or the Car!
a Judd Apatow film
starring Seth Rogan
in theaters everywhere, Christmas 2013

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Would have kept the car and slept in it.
One cool a$$ car,not so cool stbx!
Been there,done that.

BTW:stbx means soon to be ex for those not in the know.
edit on 15-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronon
That man has a future in comedy writing. I hope Hollywood comes a calling and this ATS thread plays some small part in his success.

Her or the Car!
a Judd Apatow film
starring Seth Rogan

Now that I would pay money to see...you should whip up a script

Des

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Chronon

Her or the Car!
a Judd Apatow film
starring Seth Rogan

Now that I would pay money to see...you should whip up a script

Des

Sounds like a sequel to the Hangover IV,after the wedding,the divorce!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Dam, I could say that about my ex. She is tight handling though

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The art of the sale.

Too bad there is no 'Best of Ebay' option.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
I would never buy a car from a man whose judgment is clearly extremely impaired.

He married her.

Well yea, but he also bought the car... so its fair!

To the OP

Best e-laugh for quite some time!!!
Thanks!

I just wish I could save this properly cause when this ad disappears noone's gonna believe me and nothing I can do will make it look legit...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Click print screen, open up paint and choose paste.. there now you have it forever

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
as a 50+ year old female with sagging parts and all that jazz, i found this analogy to be fairly accurate although I wasn't fond of his wife being compared to a piece of machinery that he owns.

just how many of the people on this thread believe women are their property? if it's true, i didn't get the memo.
edit on 16-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
All the haters lighten up a bit and get a sense of humour!

Fantastic ad, made my morning

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks OP - humour will be the saviour of humanity

Here's an oldie (but IMO a goldie that I posted ages ago)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a great weekend all

bB

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Thanks OP - humour will be the saviour of humanity

Here's an oldie (but IMO a goldie that I posted ages ago)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a great weekend all

bB

Too dang funny...I bet the hospital staff was doing their best to keep a straight face while documenting his explanation of his plight....

A vicar attended hospital with a potato stuck up his bottom - and claimed it got there after he fell on to the vegetable while naked.

Thanks for the morning laugh

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

First laugh of the day and it was a good one!

Went well with my coffee and I am still chuckling a bit!

Thanks for the sharing the laugh!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
She sounds like a major improvement over most women.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ahahaha that ad is purely amazing. Thank you for making my day!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join