It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Preparations at the CDC?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
on the cdc site, and concerning "zombies" it mentions a cause for zombies are "prions."

ALERT!!!

remember the john titor thing, well he said mad cow disease was a pretty bad thing that happens to a lot of people.

the cdc reported a few years ago that around 11 percent of alzheimer's disease victims were actually misdiagnosed cases of cruetzfeld-jacob disease (human version of mad-cow).

You know the ONLY way to PROPERLY diagnose, and distinguish Cruetzfeld-Jacob disease from Alzheimers?

BRAIN BIOPSY!

Are there any indicators in behavior to determine which is which? NOPE!

Is it easier to just see the symptoms of either disease, and call it Alzheimers? YES

Is it less alarming to know that old folks are just getting a nuero-degenerative disease that DIDN'T come from cows? YES

Is it cheap to just diagnose based on dementia, rather than biopsy? YES!

Think you can keep yourself safe from a prion that causes mad cow? You sure can, and it's by heating your steak to around 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

In the Simpson's cartoon, their XX (twentieth) halloween episode, the town turns to zombies. It's not said why they turned, but the town's Indian (Abu) rescues the simpson's family, and they are wondering how he was not made a Zombie. Abu replies with (paraphrased) I am a vegetarian, therefore impervious to your tainted beef.

Interesting things about prions, they're not organisms, but a type of protein, can lay dormant in the brain of a person for up to 40 years before disease sets in, and they are not just in cows and humans anymore, biologists are finding them in almost every animal that lives in a forest, or woods.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with it...although God himself only knows why people would mess around with this stuff

Zombies created....sorta....in mice...

Michelle

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its the CDC, their job IS to always prepare for something big. And these agencies all talk to each other all the time. Because of Fukishima, agencies now have to get radioactive plans in place.

AND

we are heading into the hurricane season. Where is most of nasa's facilities?

They are predicting a nasty hurricane season this year.
edit on 1-8-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Here's a cross reference for your consideration:

What's Going On With The Microscope In The 2012 Movie Ad?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by prevenge
started on 5/4/2009 @ 10:15 PM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
TD, any new information from your friend on this subject? Just thought about this thread in conjunction with next week's practice drill for the EAS system.

Also, anything from the friend on the employees at the CDC that were recently arrested?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
TD, any new information from your friend on this subject? Just thought about this thread in conjunction with next week's practice drill for the EAS system.

Also, anything from the friend on the employees at the CDC that were recently arrested?

I haven't heard anything of particular import.

I suspect now that what I've reported on here was the ramblings of an over-paranoid conspiracy theorist making connections when there are no real connections.

I ended up having to terminate my friendship with the guy after he... well, let's just leave it at that. I most likely won't ever have any new info to provide on this issue.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ya know, It sure is interesting,.. the times we live in now,.
At 45, with an understanding that the net wasnt available and cable TV was
just a rumor,.. I really dont remember so much disaster occurring in the world all at once.
And I loved to watch the news as a kid..
one has to be a bit naive to think things are business as usual with the world.
I suppose the CDC might be getting a bit on edge

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join