It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter and the End of Tyranny in the World - The Story of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Warning. Movie Spoilers

This story of good and evil; adversary and Hero, comes from all stories we know. I just watched the final Harry Potter last night. Harry dies, goes to heaven, is resurrected, , then returns to defeat the adversary. The story is imprinted into our minds and hearts.

Consider this:

1. The Bible is the most enigmatic book on the planet.
2. The story, in its complete form, resides from cover to cover.
3. The Bible is said to be written by the master story telier, the Logos (Son of God/Word/Jesus/Messiah).
4. The Bible is the only book that claims a God of love, yet He stands for ultimate truth and virtue.
5. The Bible draws the future into the past.
6. The Bible explains physics in the first verse.
7. The Bible contains the Trinity that humans also possess. Father (Light/Particle), Son (Word/Logos/Wave), Holy Spirit (Consciousness).
8. The Bible has unquestioned reason from the standpoint of the seven virtues and seven vices.
9. The Bible has a process of escape from the dark side of the duality.
10. The God of the Bible is the only God refusing to be identified with matter.

1. Enigmatic Book

The Bible was written in many languages and not translated into English until the invention of the printing press. People were mostly illiterate. At the time, the Church (Also the head of the state) was using the printing press as a means to print forgiveness of sin for money. Luther nails his thesis to the doors of the churches. 70 million people escape Europe for life, liberty and the pursuit of freedom. The Bible is printed in English and by WWI, 90% of America was literate. The industrial revolution and the technological revolution followed the Bible being printed into English.

2. The Story

The story of the universe was written by the Logos. The logos is the second person of the trinity. The Word that was used spoke the universe into existence. This word is the wave of particle physics. This is the duality of light, both particle and wave. God makes the claim that He separated the light form the darkness and carried it to our senses through His Word. This duality creates matter that Light can then reflect from to reveal the hidden God and His story of conquering the darkness.

3. See 2

4. God does not compromise. He will not permit man to live apart from His law. His law is simple. Love others. God is one of the others. He expects equality.

5. The biblical God is the only God that claims the power to draw the future into the past. We then see the future twice. We see it before it happens and then as it happens. No other God makes the claim and then backs it 100%.

6. All of physics in 7 Hebrew words. In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy/particle and wave). Science only gets this far. God adds the remaining part of the trinity. Consciousness. Science refuses to add this to their equation and misses the final unifying factor to their field theory of particle and wave physics. LINK An article I recently wrote outlines this concept. There are no mistakes in life. I am here fulfilling my purpose and so is everyone else who does the will of God. We are characters in this story God wrote to reveal Himself.

7. Father (Light/Particle), Son (Word/Logos/Wave), Holy Spirit (Consciousness). LINK

8. Seven virtues and seven vices. One side is Humility. The other side is Pride. Pride destroys others in place of self. Humility honors others with equality. Pride steals, kills and destroys. Humility does God's will of love for others. One is Objectivism. The other is Altruism. The Bible differs on this from Islam because the Muslim faith flips this backwards and calls it God.

9. The flaming sword protects the tree of life. We find this in Genesis 3. The key to the removing the sword is found in Luke 10 with the story of the good Samaritan and the expert in the law. Love God and love your neighbor. Your neighbor is even your enemy. The Samaritan and the Jew were enemies. The flaming sword is then seen as bias and hatred. This blinds the mind against truth and virtue. God protects the tree from science in this way.

10. God does not permit idol worship. It is tied as the Hebrews say. Matter is particle and wave. God is not represented by matter only, He is also Holy Spirit (Consciousness). Man has a spirit, but only Christ had the Holy Spirit. If we love others and God, we are given the Holy Spirit in exchange for our worldly spirit. This is salvation. We are marked by Christ for union with the spirit. In John 3, we see that we are baptized into the water of the material world and given a chance to live part of the story, creating our own unique chapter.

Something to ponder:

Is it possible that this water baptism happens more than once? Is it possible that "you must be born again" is not an option? As we are aware, 10 billion souls are almost here to witness the conclusion of the story. All eyes will see. You must be born again. If this is not an option, then God brings everyone here to see His appearance as the story culminates. This is a mystery for us to see I suppose. Read John 3 again with this perspective.

Regardless, we know what the story of God tells us. What will your story tell God? His gift of grace is free, His sword is the sword of truth (love) and His book is the only book daring to tell it all as it is.

Love God and love your fellow man. This is the whole of the law. All else is commentary.

edit on 15-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The last sentence is the only one that matters yes,

All the rest of it was just conjecture, and no,, sorry tyranny is not going to end, because of Harry or Jesus.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You should have let people know that your post has spoilers. Not everyone has read the book or seen the movie yet.
Really sucky thing to do IMHO

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Noted. I added it to the top.

Originally posted by Neysa
You should have let people know that your post has spoilers. Not everyone has read the book or seen the movie yet.
Really sucky thing to do IMHO

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You wrote:

["6. The Bible explains physics in the first verse."]

Only as you (incorrectly) interpretate it, through the use of a home-cooked pseudo-science.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

You wrote:

["6. The Bible explains physics in the first verse."]

Only as you (incorrectly) interpretate it, through the use of a home-cooked pseudo-science.

God claims to be the creator. He designs the image. It reflects. Science reflects dimly to what God did to create. Science is a poor way to see God. You say God is a poor way to see science. I give the credit where it is due and expect that 300 years of science is not enough to see clearly.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You wrote:

["God claims to be the creator."]

Even 'god' can use the benefits of free speech, and like everyone else make claims. I have absolutely no objections to him doing so, but I reject any truth in the claim.

Quote: ["He designs the image."]

Also a claim.

Quote: ["It reflects."]

Only if the claim is true. Non-existing things can't reflect anything.

Quote: ["Science reflects dimly to what God did to create."]

What an alleged 'god' allegedly created. Another version is, that science reflects the reality of cosmos, completely without any interest in mythology.

Quote: ["Science is a poor way to see God."]

A peculiar statement. Science is not LOOKING for 'god' at all.

Quote: ["You say God is a poor way to see science."]

I don't remember saying that, but my memory may fail me.

Quote: ["I give the credit where it is due and expect that 300 years of science is not enough to see clearly."]

There's still a lot to do and learn, but I have a glass-half-full mindset. At least I don't live with theocratic rules for knowledge and education.

edit on 15-7-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Love is reflected in my relationship to my family. 14 trillion dollars of debt reflects tyranny. The concept of tyranny is abstract, yet it reflects in the decisions that leaders make to oppress people for their own gain. The recent budget cuts of 2 trillion in congress is a lie. Obama was asked how much of these cuts will come from next years budget. 2 Billion was the answer.

In other word. They are lying to us. The next budget after this one will be the same lie again and nothing is cut. It is a shell game and deception. A lie is abstract, yet it reveals itself in the material world as a result.

Incredulity will get you nowhere with me. I have truth behind me as evidenced in history and His Story. Proof for God is in the fruit that it reveals. Rotten tomatoes or ripe peaches. Take your pick of the harvest. I choose the peaches. I don't drink Kool-Aid. I drink living water.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by bogomil

Love is reflected in my relationship to my family. 14 trillion dollars of debt reflects tyranny. The concept of tyranny is abstract, yet it reflects in the decisions that leaders make to oppress people for their own gain. The recent budget cuts of 2 trillion in congress is a lie. Obama was asked how much of these cuts will come from next years budget. 2 Billion was the answer.

In other word. They are lying to us. The next budget after this one will be the same lie again and nothing is cut. It is a shell game and deception. A lie is abstract, yet it reveals itself in the material world as a result.

Incredulity will get you nowhere with me. I have truth behind me as evidenced in history and His Story. Proof for God is in the fruit that it reveals. Rotten tomatoes or ripe peaches. Take your pick of the harvest. I choose the peaches. I don't drink Kool-Aid. I drink living water.

The concept 'abstractions' is NOT the same as 'non-existing'.

Are you from ignorance or tactical considerations trying to impose a position of 'reductionist philosophical materialism' on me? I don't need to take things apart and put them under a microscope to accept their existence.

Quote: ["Incredulity will get you nowhere with me."]

I'm not sure, where you want to go with this. Do you think, that I want to 'convert' you somehow?

Quote: ["I have truth behind me as evidenced in history and His Story."]

It would require an epistemological analysis to justify your use of the word 'truth' in this context, whereas the word 'evidenced' obviously is quite out of place from any rational perspective from the start.

Quote: ["Proof for God is in the fruit that it reveals."]

This is what you've been TRYING to prove for a while now on several (almost identical) threads. Every time it ends in circle-arguments.

Quote: ["Rotten tomatoes or ripe peaches. Take your pick of the harvest. I choose the peaches. I don't drink Kool-Aid. I drink living water."]

And how does this, in any way, add or take away credibility, justification, functionality ....from any existing system for truth/reality-seeking, .... be it a religion, science/logic, philosophy or just idle speculations?

edit on 16-7-2011 by bogomil because: additional clarifications

new topics

top topics

join