It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden's HIT LIST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Osama bin Laden's HIT LIST has been found among the materials taken from his Pakistani compound, and President Obama is #1 on it.

His other targets included Gen. David Patraeus and a major sporting event - so he could kill masses of people again.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i think this spoting event is the 2012 olympics.
i hate terrorists.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh, I nearly spit my coffee out.

Surely this was meant to be satire. You really don’t believe this do you ?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

brokedown: You really need to find some news sites, invest in a radio or tv and find the news stations. This story has been out for probably more than an hour before I posted it here...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

Yeah...ha ha ha...what Tom-foolery to think that a murderous maniac with a history of promoting general, and targeted, mayhem would have a wish list of targets that would add to his infamy.

Ha ha...um...okay what was it you were trying to say?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

I find it hard to believe that this list would be officially released.

The targets are obvious, but terrorists usually will go after soft targets first. So, the sporting event I can see, though that one has been a obvious target since the beginning. '72 Olympics anyone?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm sure there is no way this list could have been planted...

Oh, They NEVER fabricate evidence. Heh. Never mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is a joke, was it written in crayon? Clay tablets? On computer? Microsoft word 2010?
Seriously, don't believe this people. I doubt he had a list saying "To do".

Jamie.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by brokedown

Yeah...ha ha ha...what Tom-foolery to think that a murderous maniac with a history of promoting general, and targeted, mayhem would have a wish list of targets that would add to his infamy.

A Person We have been TOLD was all of this. I think Osama was in on the whole plan from the beginning (ex-CIA agent that He was), and that this list was planted. AND... I don't think that was Him that We murdered. Just sayin' that as handy as He was as a Goldstein (read 1984), leading Us into three or more wars... Yeah, a "hit list" would be the icing on this very manufactured cake.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Maybe it was his "Honey-Do" list.

His wives wanted him outta the house as he was getting underfoot and annoying.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

A Person We have been TOLD was all of this. I think Osama was in on the whole plan from the beginning (ex-CIA agent that He was), and that this list was planted. AND... I don't think that was Him that We murdered. Just sayin' that as handy as He was as a Goldstein (read 1984), leading Us into three or more wars... Yeah, a "hit list" would be the icing on this very manufactured cake.

Perhaps you are right. Bin Laden was some kind of Islamic Saint who never hurt a fly...and all of his videos and tapes calling for the destruction of the Greater and Lesser Satans were staged by the CIA, NSA or Disney.

He had para-military training camps in Afghanistan, not because he wished those in the West ill, but because the Royal Canadian Mounted Police were working on a pretext to justify a joint invasion of that strategically important wasteland.

At the same time Bin Laden's buddies, the Taliban, were not actually killing and maiming Afghanistan citizens in the name of their perverted version of Islam. The videos we have all seen of them executing women at soccer stadiums were all fabricated too.

...oh, and to back up that kind of thinking, the Taliban to this day are not sucking young men and women into blowing themselves up in public places...killing innocent (mostly Muslim) people of all stripes in an attempt to retake their former positions in power...or to now expand that influence to Pakistan and other places.

It's all a fantasy...none of this is happening. Bin Laden is alive and well, living in Orlando...or maybe he was never born at all.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From the pen of Osama Bin Laden,

To do:

Assassinate Barack Obama

Assassinate Gen. David Patraeus

Pray (Mecca is S 50d24'34" E)

Pick up milk, detergent, gunpowder

Bomb major sporting events

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Ofcourse its all real, funded by your beloved Government for their sick agendas just like they've been buying and supplying guns to Mexican drug cartels, and the general population blindly blaims it all on your average Muslim or Mexican.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

Perhaps you are right. Bin Laden was some kind of Islamic Saint who never hurt a fly...and all of his videos and tapes calling for the destruction of the Greater and Lesser Satans were staged by the CIA, NSA or Disney.

Now HOW did You get Me saying "Bin Laden was some kind of Islamic Saint who never hurt a fly..." out of suggesting the Bin Laden Goldstein was manufactured? That He was a CIA agent? *I* never said anything of the sort - CIA agents are NOT known for Their placidity. And... There is some evidence that perhaps these tapes WERE manufactured along with the Goldstein They manufactured out of Bin Laden.

He had para-military training camps in Afghanistan, not because he wished those in the West ill, but because the Royal Canadian Mounted Police were working on a pretext to justify a joint invasion of that strategically important wasteland.

Or because, in the role of Goldstein, that was what He needed to do - and I am not so sure how much credence I give to the extent and intensity of His activities as reported in a media that has lost sight of its obligation to truth, focusing on ratings and not what really happened.

At the same time Bin Laden's buddies, the Taliban,

What was the evidence tying these together again...?

were not actually killing and maiming Afghanistan citizens in the name of their perverted version of Islam. The videos we have all seen of them executing women at soccer stadiums were all fabricated too.

...oh, and to back up that kind of thinking, the Taliban to this day are not sucking young men and women into blowing themselves up in public places...killing innocent (mostly Muslim) people of all stripes in an attempt to retake their former positions in power...or to now expand that influence to Pakistan and other places.

And BL is responsible for Their activity?

It's all a fantasy...none of this is happening. Bin Laden is alive and well, living in Orlando...or maybe he was never born at all.

There is no reason to get snide.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

DON'T BE SILLY! Not all his videos were faked by the CIA...just some of them, including the one where he takes credit for 911.

MM

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

ok this LIST admits that the bin laden killed in the raid story is total BS
edit on 16-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I don't think that was Him that We murdered.

Seriously? We murdered Bin Laden (or whomever you think we dolled up to look like him)? So, every time we kill someone during wartime...especially the main combatant who brought on the hostilities in the first place...we are guilty of murder? To paraphrase the English King Longshanks in the movie Braveheart, "Bring him in alive...dead...same difference." The guy was a serial killing, mass murdering beast - a quick death by Navy Seal was far too good for him.

Just sayin' that as handy as He was as a Goldstein (read 1984), leading Us into three or more wars...

I'm sorry, I guess I am not up on my advanced conspiracy theory...Bind Laden was actually a Jew named Goldstein...or maybe I misunderstand this reference. Please explain.

And... There is some evidence that perhaps these tapes WERE manufactured along with the Goldstein They manufactured out of Bin Laden.

Again...what evidence exists that Bin Laden's (et al) tapes were fake and/or orchestrated by the CIA?

What was the evidence tying these (al Qaeda and the Taliban) together again...?

How can you even be serious with this question?

And BL is responsible for Their (Taliban) activity?

They were in league long before 9-11...and still are, from their rat holes in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I really think the batteries on your evil meter need replacing...

Sorry if my colourful use of language made you unhappy or uncomfortable. Sometimes sarcasm is a useful tool in getting a point across.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I don't think that was Him that We murdered.

Seriously? We murdered Bin Laden (or whomever you think we dolled up to look like him)? So, every time we kill someone during wartime...especially the main combatant who brought on the hostilities in the first place...we are guilty of murder? To paraphrase the English King Longshanks in the movie Braveheart, "Bring him in alive...dead...same difference." The guy was a serial killing, mass murdering beast - a quick death by Navy Seal was far too good for him.

There is a protocol called the Geneva Convention. It suggests that EVERYONE deserves a TRIAL. Moving in and KILLING rather than CAPTURING and then TRYING is MURDER. Yes.

Given that there is a great deal of question about bin Laden's actual involvement, a trial would be the honorable, just, Human thing to do. The guy was ACCUSED of being "a serial killing, mass murdering beast." What fair trial did We give Him?

Just sayin' that as handy as He was as a Goldstein (read 1984), leading Us into three or more wars...

I'm sorry, I guess I am not up on my advanced conspiracy theory...Bind Laden was actually a Jew named Goldstein...or maybe I misunderstand this reference. Please explain.

Read 1984 for a good idea of what a "Goldstein" is. A figure placed before the Populace to shake fists at, yell rude remarks at, and otherwise demonstrate hatred towards.

And... There is some evidence that perhaps these tapes WERE manufactured along with the Goldstein They manufactured out of Bin Laden.

Again...what evidence exists that Bin Laden's (et al) tapes were fake and/or orchestrated by the CIA?

Wow. *I* didn't say "CIA..." Maybe You know something I don't? Like that it was the CIA? As for evidence... Some of the "bin Ladens" have differing facial characteristics and I suggest doing a search around here where these differences have been discussed.

What was the evidence tying these (al Qaeda and the Taliban) together again...?

How can you even be serious with this question?

Way to duck the question. Specifically, what is the evidence that there was a tie?

And BL is responsible for Their (Taliban) activity?

They were in league long before 9-11...and still are, from their rat holes in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I really think the batteries on your evil meter need replacing...

No. I guess I am merely more Human hearted than You, believing EVERYONE accused deserves a trial.

Sorry if my colourful use of language made you unhappy or uncomfortable. Sometimes sarcasm is a useful tool in getting a point across.

Neither "unhappy or uncomfortable." Wryly amused and
ish...? Yeah. That's closer.

top topics

join