It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

had another dream tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I posted before about somethings that were happening to me and asked fro some help all I got was "welcome to the forums" I'm not mad about that everyone has there own schedule and not everyone check this forum anyway. But the good news was it stopped... for the most part. But now it's happening again.

I was dreaming that I was in a room that looked like it belonged on earth and was somewhat similar to my bed room but much bigger. There were these people moving around in front of me with oddly shaped heads. most weren't paying attention to me only one. It was staring right at me and had a strange hat on it's head, it just kept watching me not moving. then I started yelling at it I forget what I was yelling about, I think it was the fact that it was staring at me like that. But then it said "calm down or we'll put you down"... well it didn't say that it was a weird language sounded like gibberish to me, but some how i understood it as that. but i got right up in it's face and started yelling and waving my arms around. Not even a second after i got up in it's face the others left the room fast (i mean really fast one moment there the next gone) it turned to the side and an alarm was going off (this all happened at the same time). Then the next thing I know I'm on my bed trying to move but I couldn't and i saw these shapes moving around my bed and as I'm flopping and struggling to move this thing gets in my face. I couldn't see its face, it was somewhat transparent but I could see the outline of the head and the face as it got closer. I freaked out and started struggling to get out of what ever was holding me down and when i finally shook myself free needless to say I was still a little freaked out and I kept seeing small lights out of the corners of my eyes. so I got up and turned on the light and got on the computer. I was getting a little freaked out when writing this but now that I'm feeling a little more calm I'm kind of laughing a little. I guess I kind of showed my trailer park side to the aliens, if that was a real abduction I really didn't represent the human race very well.
I can just see the aliens talking to each other at the water cooler
alien 1: "well he was calm and every thing was great then outta no where the stupid monkey jumps up in my face and does the hokey-pokey"
alien 2: "maybe that's human for 'hi, welcome to earth, enjoy your stay' "
alien 3: "so what did you do, other then pull the alarm... did you hit it?"
alien 1: "no I just got up in HIS face when we brought him back, he didn't seem to like that very much... go figure"
alien 4: "good one blurg" *keeps walking*
alien 1: *whispers* "ugh, god i hate that guy"

But joking aside if anyone has experienced something like that or can offer some advice it would be appreciated.

P.s. just in case someone wants a description of them, all i saw were the heads, but they looked some what like us except large dark eyes very very small noses and the back of there head was elongated except for the guy that pull the alarm he had a strange hat on so the elongated heads may have actually been hats as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sorry i must have astral projected into your dream.

It was me and my other astral friends wearing our tin foil hats, dont be disturbed move along . . . . . .

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Could have been worse, at least you didn't mention any "probes" - phew !!
Chalk it down to a werid dream, as a lucid dreamer i've had way weirder but i know they're all a product of my own mind, with a little help from the influence of the external world. Like sci fi much ?
edit on 15-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo fix

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
May I suggest that you the next time be more rational and calm. Lets say this is real, wonderful, learn from it, you may be important and it could be important for you to progress. What I am saying is, rise above your emotions here, stay calm. Also,if this was on an astral or spiritual level and I doubt if any harm was intended, but as you say, it is hard to deal with basic human instincts and behavior.

Now before you slam me as a nut case giving advice, I just went through this with my wife. I have had encounters on this level, but only remember one person, the rest I sense and hear. My wife however, remembers them and their helpers.

The other night she got excited and fought them like you because they only wanted her alone this time for whatever the reasons were. She also panicked when she tried to draw in air and forgot one does not breath in the astral. We are usually together in these outings and she is afraid alone doing it. I explained to star calm, learn what is needed. She actually likes the others, they are nice, but does not like being separated.

Two nights ago, she went to sleep and i was doing a few mediation counts, when she came awake, upset about what I just wrote, it was only a minute or so as I was still counting and it left me confused. But then we looked at the clock and we had a missing hour and this is when they took her and she fought it.

new topics

top topics

join