It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Triangles -Have You See One?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
reply to post by mobiusmale

You saw the same type of ship in it's more standard form, uncloaked. Notice how yours behaved exaclty as mine did as well as other reported accounts. Also, yours was not over a military installation. As Lilly reported seeing a cloaked one over the RAF base in the UK and mine was over the Marine Corps Base in California, and there are reports of cloaked triangles over combat zones in Afghanistan, I am makingb the assumption that they take extra precautions and engage their cloaks when directly observing human world military operations for their own safety. I have no doubts that if they were brazen enough to blatently invade our airspace they receive a battery of Howitzer 105mm shells up their figurative tail pipe in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your response. This event for me has always just been just filed away in the "that was really weird, and maybe I am the only one who has ever seen something like this" category.

My gut at the time was that this was something other-worldly...as I could not imagine why we (humans) would build something so large for normal military operations. Something of that size, I thought, must contain living quarters etc. for its occupants...which a standard aircraft would not (I stand to be corrected).

Fascinating subject!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by gortex

Thanks for that video iv never heard of these satellites before. the experience I had with the triangle "ufo" I could see stars through the center which indicated to me that it was three separate objects. I think I even questioned if what I saw was satellites here on ats. That video matches my experience to a T.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sorry to dig up an old thread but after googling several different search terms, this was the place for my post.
Last week, maybe 10 days ago we had some quite violent storms in my state. Strong winds but not damaging and only where the storms formed, localised heavy rain events, lightning and thunder but short lived and reforming randomly over a large area.
A friend and I were sitting outside, it had cleared up but the storms were still active in the distance and the cloud formations were amazing as the sun was getting low in the horizon, lighting up the the high level, streaky clouds in the blue sky above us and giving great definition to the thicker, lower clouds in the distance.
We started noticing several triangle shapes, huge, high in the sky and observable in a way I struggle to describe.
Their dead straight edges were defined by the slight difference in "texture" contained within the perfect triangle shape... If that makes sense.
AND, there were at least 6 of them as we gazed around the sky. They were drifting naturally with the clouds which were quite active, the triangle shapes appeared slightly different depending on where the objects were positioned in the sky.
Our first thought was "Pareidolia" so we made various attempts to trick our brains by going inside and setting our intention to look for square shapes instead, seeing how quickly we could spot them etc... All to no avail.
These things were well hidden but totally obvious once you knew what to look for.
We watched for 40 minutes after which I drove home and managed to keep spotting several of the objects as I drove home.
I've been looking at the sky ever since, in similar weather, at similar times of the day and haven't managed to spot one since which I feel bolsters the evidence that I did in fact see something.
My only possible theory is that the strong beams of light, coming from a fairly low point in the horizon and beaming through what might have been triangle shaped gaps in the clouds??? Maybe someone here can confirm that this is a accepted phenomenon??
Otherwise, maybe the angle of the sun in the sky and the definition it provided to what was a very "high rez" and complicated background, made this amazing camouflage visible to the naked eye?

Has anybody else seen something like this? If not, I hope my description of what to look for may trigger some sightings.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join