It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain? ANTARCTICA JULY 14th 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Again, I do not claim absolute knowledge and could be wrong but I took the first object to be the sun. If you examine the photos from the site I listed in my last post you will see the moon has risen and moved off frame to the left.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Interesting... I don't know what the first bright orb could have been, I would have said the sun if it wasn't dark out

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Again.........

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I am not bothered much by that though, because it is apparent that you don't know what you're talking about either.

'Again' would imply that this is the 2nd time that you have said this to me.
If this was 'again,' then when was the first time?

I do not claim absolute knowledge and could be wrong but I took the first object to be the sun.
You are correct, about being wrong.

It is not the sun. It is the moon. It appears extremely bright, because the camera is adjusted to the night-time settings.

If you examine the photos from the site I listed in my last post you will see the moon has risen and moved off frame to the left.
I took a quick look, and see that your previous post is a sloppy mess that contains no photos, nor links to any photos. The link is to a Youtube vid with false information.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
ANOTHER POTENTIAL ANOMALY....Too many suns,
A friend pointed out to me that when these videos start the side of the building is in total sunlight with no shadows indicating the sun is to the left.
Then what appears to be another sun rises from the right and then moves off out of frame to the left.
But then with both these moons to the left we now see this mystery object with a crescent on it's right side which would seem to indicate it is being lit by a light source from the right?
Three suns?
Perhaps it's just me but something here somewhere must qualify as an anomaly, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join