'Mousetrails' and the dark side of the Old Testament

page: 4
33
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99
...and i fail to see how gods omnipotence could be 'judged' at this level.
Akushla


Don't worry.
There's plenty of other levels in which the alleged omnipotence of the biblical god can be "judged"


I'm sorry...you are the one who seems to have a problem understanding it.
Akushla


Well, why don't you explain to me your concept of omnipotence and/or omnipotent deities so that we're on the same page.




posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
No, I've described the 'conditions', 'rules' of operation. The 'theory' (as you call it) fits perfectly.
Akushla


Actually you haven't defined the conditions and rules, only implied that they exist.

I'm sure you've found a way for all this to make sense to you.

...now, if you could just get it to make sense to someone else.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99
...and i fail to see how gods omnipotence could be 'judged' at this level.
Akushla


Don't worry.
There's plenty of other levels in which the alleged omnipotence of the biblical god can be "judged"


I'm sorry...you are the one who seems to have a problem understanding it.
Akushla


The resistance to a rule does not make the rule go away! You could 'judge' the rule for as long as you liked, at some point, you must recognise it as a rule, and get on with playing the game, instead of arguing about the fairness of it, or the un-justness of it.
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
you must recognise it as a rule,


Recognize what as a rule?
..



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99
...and i fail to see how gods omnipotence could be 'judged' at this level.
Akushla


Don't worry.
There's plenty of other levels in which the alleged omnipotence of the biblical god can be "judged"


I'm sorry...you are the one who seems to have a problem understanding it.
Akushla


Well, why don't you explain to me your concept of omnipotence and/or omnipotent deities so that we're on the same page.


The CEO is omnipotent!
All other god/gods are by definition, less omnipotent. These are the gods you and many confuse with the CEO.
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pattyngayle
Im sorry to say, I know that in the higher purpose it is wrong and while I do have love for every single being, I
am almost excited at the thought (on a wayy deeper level of subconcious or something) of the great revolution to come and participating in the slaughter of the 'demons' on this Earth that are responsible for the downfall of everything and the degrading and disgusting murders and abusers, etc. Not the good people who have committed such crimes, but the truly grotesque people, like cops who really abuse their power. I think it's why I'm here to be honest.


Oh my goodness, what a horrifically homicidal post. Am I the only one who read this?!




posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
The CEO is omnipotent!
All other god/gods are by definition, less omnipotent. These are the gods you and many confuse with the CEO.
Akushla


What is the CEO?
What other gods?



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99
No, I've described the 'conditions', 'rules' of operation. The 'theory' (as you call it) fits perfectly.
Akushla


Actually you haven't defined the conditions and rules, only implied that they exist.

I'm sure you've found a way for all this to make sense to you.

...now, if you could just get it to make sense to someone else.


Thats right, my friend...i am speaking like a madman, non?
After you have finished assuming you are more intelligent and making any sense yourself, you should aclimatise yourself with the 'rules'. They are set down in black and white in all of the major religious tracts of the globe.
I've done my study and reading and opening up. Your resistance is as palpable as brick wall!
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Oh my goodness, what a horrifically homicidal post. Am I the only one who read this?!



I didn't read it until you pointed it out.
Someone should talk with that person.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Thats right, my friend...i am speaking like a madman, non?


Yes, you are.
Let us know when you decide to participate.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99
The CEO is omnipotent!
All other god/gods are by definition, less omnipotent. These are the gods you and many confuse with the CEO.
Akushla


What is the CEO?
What other gods?


Why the confusion?
One god is loving and forbearing, another/others are spiteful and revengeful.
There are many of what we call 'god/gods'.
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Why the confusion?
One god is loving and forbearing, another/others are spiteful and revengeful.
There are many of what we call 'god/gods'.
Akushla


And you know this...how?
.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99

Thats right, my friend...i am speaking like a madman, non?


Yes, you are.
Let us know when you decide to participate.


Exclusionary behaviour seems to be the domain of the ignorant.
If you want me to participate so much, you will not exclude me!
If you want to act like a child, i will treat you like a child!
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99

Why the confusion?
One god is loving and forbearing, another/others are spiteful and revengeful.
There are many of what we call 'god/gods'.
Akushla


And you know this...how?
.


It is alluded to by the words on a page. And is bashed out by skeptics and athiests and the like, as some sort of proof that what is being said is crud.
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Exclusionary behaviour seems to be the domain of the ignorant.
If you want me to participate so much, you will not exclude me!
If you want to act like a child, i will treat you like a child!


You're right. Exclusionary behavior is the domain of the ignorant.
I'm about ready to ignore you.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

It is alluded to by the words on a page.


What page?

And how much did you smoke before you got online today?



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99
Exclusionary behaviour seems to be the domain of the ignorant.
If you want me to participate so much, you will not exclude me!
If you want to act like a child, i will treat you like a child!


You're right. Exclusionary behavior is the domain of the ignorant.
I'm about ready to ignore you.


What? Only, 'about ready'...c'mon, you can do better than that!
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99

It is alluded to by the words on a page.


What page?

And how much did you smoke before you got online today?


...and one by one, the usual diversionary behaviour exhibits itself.
Why dont you break the mold?
Talk...
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by akushla99

It is alluded to by the words on a page.


What page?

And how much did you smoke before you got online today?


Errr...pages in a book we have been discussing. Where have you been while all this was going on?
Akushla



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Talk...


... been trying

You're either a hoax, inebriated, or mentally impaired.
You have yourself a great evening!





new topics
top topics
 
33
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join