It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aboriginals: Their Flying Shiny Eggs and Moon-Man tales.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My opinion is that the "giant bird" was a spacecraft and the "egg" was a space capsule and dreamtime i think is their word for space travel
PS. nice thread

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osirison
Great thread.

I believe the Aboriginals are one of the few pure people left on Earth, that have not been poisoned by their leaders, or other outside influences, such as the AIDS Epidemic in Africa.

The way these people think, the way they conduct themselves, would be the way of the world if we weren't intentionally steered in the wrong direction by our leaders.

Doesn't sound like you've seen any err, urbanised Aboriginals..?

Anyway, all the people screaming visitation from the rooftops are sorely misguided, these are CLEARLY recounts of experiences in shamanic ecstacy brought about by the ingestion of '___', found in HEAPS of australian plants WITH DOCUMENTED use by indigenous Australians (although any infallible info is kinda hard to obtain since we decimated their history, ya'know..).

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

G,day Zazz thanks for the thread,

The black fellas are surely a interesting lot thats for sure
I have a few sites and info saved on my computer will post them up when i get a chance

heres one

ET and aboriginal culture

I like this quote from the link

Our culture is focused on recording the origins of life. We refer to forces and powers that created the world as creative ancestors. Our beautiful world has been created only in accordance with the power, wisdom and intentions of our ancestral beings. The supernatural Beings, or Totemic Ancestors, that were half human. the ancestors tired and retired into the sky-clouds.

and this one,

"Our attitude to what goes on up in the heavens is what rules us Aboriginals. Its similar to religion, whereby Christians believe in a religious world ruled by one God, but many "Saints", we believe the same only the many "saints" to us are planetary ones whom you in the the Western world refer to as ET or aliens.

We call them Wandjinas and Mimi Spirits, and have done so for thousands of years, until 1788, when an English concept of the above was interestingly enough (found to be) parralel to what we have practised for eons; that we commonly refer to as our Dreamtime, that began in the Milky Way."

Lorraine suggests that communications from these beings is ongoing and cites her own experiences with her "old friend" since the age of 12. She feels she is an "abductee". "... my dear old friend took me up, yes in a UFO, but a different sort to the western beliefs." Her experiences were more spiritually orientated. She adds, "I went through all or nearly what abductees did ... " Lorraine indicated, "We believe in UFO, but here to we have the aboriginal concept and belief, and we know about abductions and why."

Thanks again for the thread Zazz

Wal

Oh and Oz go the coasters
who would of thought hey

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by posthuman

Anyway, all the people screaming visitation from the rooftops are sorely misguided,

Dont be to sure about that posthuman. I got black fella mates who would laugh at that comment

Wal

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

This is entirely fascinating.

I have wondered about travelling to the Mayans to learn of their culture when I have one older and wiser right in my backyard. It's amazing. I cannot believe I have not known this. I guess this is what I get for having a racist family, and due to that mentality, not wanting to participate in Aboriginal studies. If I had, I probably would have eventually come across a story that struck me as ET's....dammit.

Thankfully I know now that we are all created equally, and we are all connected, all family, everything.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Im an australian aboriginal (nyungar/noongar) and ive grown up listining to dreamtime stories like the "wagyl" (rainbow serpent) and the "seven sisters" also lots of others that i cant really think of off the top of my head.
Its been years since ive last heard any dreamtime stories but even as a kid ive thought that spirits like the wandjinas resembled aliens like the greys.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I have a degree in Physics. I also have had numerous out-of-body and psychic experiences. I also realized long ago that the thought that all that we are is so-called physical reality is not only preposterous, but upside down. Given this and things that I have read, it is fairly obvious that the Aboriginal Dreamtime is, for the most part, the same as the astral world, that this world, both physical and astral, is basically the dream of our collective super-conscious mind, which you might call the greater meaning of Dreamtime. Time ultimately does not exist, except as a limited perception of our physical world. In our super mind, there are multiple, parallel universes and dimensions, and physical and spiritual spaces. Aliens are beings which can come from any of these, some more mundane, others more spiritual. Many aliens who come here have evolved enough to be able to cross these lines, or else they would not be able to come here in the first place. Many Aboriginal shamans maintain the ability to cross these lines themselves. I think it is very small-minded to attribute the Dreamtime to simply stories passed on and altered in time. While I don't discount that some of this sort of thing with stories may have happened, one thing that Asian culture has been fond of, is interpreting even current events in allegorical ways. I don't think that the Aborigines are that much different in that regard. In short, open your mind and give up on your ideas of "reality" - it is anything but.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sorgfelt

You're so close to understanding it. And so much respect to you for being able to have such an open mind given your field of study (even though you're field of study would be far more rewarding with this type of open mind along with the ideas employed by such a person)

Although, you're still failing to realise the oneness, the cyclic nature of this universe, including our spirit energy, and the fact that we are the lowest density (in other words all other beings are of a higher density, nothing is below us and all beings have to lower their frequency to exist with us), and we are here to show other beings how to love creation and nature in a physical sense....thats why we are so technologically poor, there are beings in this universe who have mastered technology and science but what they lack is love of the creation, that was our purpose, to show the universe how to love the creation in a physical sense....how we have failed miserably.

There are ancient texts that detail why and how we fell from grace. These books were removed from the covers of the bible because they were deemed too truthful. One book is called the 'Book of Enoch'. It details how Angels came to Earth and taught us things we weren't meant to learn that quickly like Alchemy and Astrology. These were wiped off the planet because of these actions, along with their offspring (tall humans with an insatiable appetite) in the Great Flood.

Book of Enoch
edit on 20-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by posthuman

Anyway, all the people screaming visitation from the rooftops are sorely misguided,

Dont be to sure about that posthuman. I got black fella mates who would laugh at that comment

Wal

That's fair, can you provide an anecdote or two? I live in an area with a fairly high koorie population, but a fair amount of segregation as well so I haven't had a talk that in depth with many of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Excellent thread OP !

Many Thanks for Sharing !!!!

The book Thiaoouba Prophecy correlates with this ancient culture and history of the Aboriginal people.

According to advanced species of extraterrestrials who instructed the author, Michael Desmarquet to write his book, the Aboriginal peoples as well as the Asian people originated from the same planet called Bakaratini.

They migrated here to Earth because their home planet was cooling down. At the time there existed no humans on Earth , only a species of large apes.

The Black race of people inhabited what is now Australia and the Asians inhabited the northerly portion of the then asian continent and in a region and what is today called Burma.

Earth rotated on a different axis then, Australia and Asia were conjoined, with more southern portion lying Australia near the Equator. The Poles have since shifted and dividing Australia and Asia.

The ancestors of the Aboriginal people brought the Kangaroo from their home planet as well as the grass in which to feed them. This genus or botanical name Xanthorrhoea which to this day only exist in Australia and also has many historical Aboriginal uses.

This is excerpted from wikipedia...

Xanthorrhoea is important to the Aboriginal people who live where it grows. The flowering spike makes the perfect fishing spear. It is also soaked in water and the nectar from the flowers gives a sweet tasting drink. In the bush the flowers are used as a compass. This is because flowers on the warmer, sunnier side of the spike (usually the north facing side) often open before the flowers on the cooler side facing away from the sun.[3] The resin from Xanthorrhoea plants is used in spear-making[4] and is an invaluable adhesive for Aboriginal people, often used to patch up leaky coolamons (water-containers) and even yidaki (didgeridoos).

en.wikipedia.org...

I highly recommend reading the book, Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michael Desmarquet ...
It's a great read, an intriguing story of our planet and of our existence.

It's Free as we, in all of us, really should be...

www.lanuovaumanita.net...

edit on 3-8-2011 by nh_ee because: THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, it's not about dreamtime but here's some interesting reading from anthropologist Dr Eirik Saethre about remote Australian Aboriginal communities who routinely discuss the UFO-water connection:

Scientific paper: UFO beliefs in a remote Australian Aboriginal community

The aliens were considered to frequent areas in which water sources were more prevalent. During the wet season when water sources increased, so too did the number of reported UFO sightings. Once the rains began each year, Warlpiri residents cautioned Aboriginal people from other regions as well as non-Aboriginal people not to drive at night, lest they encounter a UFO. A group of Aboriginal people from Darwin chose to spend the night along the road instead of driving to the community after the sun set. In the dry season, UFOs are also seen but often in areas with permanent water sources. South of the community lies a region known for its hills, which collect water in several rock pools. The number of encounters were higher here because, as Mark (33), a Warlpiri man, commented, 'the aliens want [water]. There is a lot of [water] in [the region]'. UFOs were usually portrayed as spaceships inhabited by beings in search of water, who were interested in little else.

link

Thread

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

zazzafrazz

In about 1989 John's father-in-law, an aborigine, told him that when he was a young man (in about the 1930s) camping with a group of aborigines, before the white man took them off their land, they saw a green light spinning around in the sky. It landed behind trees. Lots of little men shining with green light came. They walked around the aborigines, looking at them, and then walked back to the UFO, which then took off.

www.theozfiles.com...

Hola Zazz, here's another similar report from 1951 involving Aborigines seeing two 'shiny' circular objects and a small bloke with "a shiny suit with a bulbous head" taken from Keith Basterfield's great compilation.

Feb 1951 Central Australia CE3

Members of the Unmatjera tribe of Aborigines reported seeing two shiny circular objects on the ground, some nine to fifteen metres across. A very small man-like creature wearing a shiny suit with bulbous head is said to have transferred from one object to the other. Both objects then took off making a buzzing sound.

Source: Edwards, F. (1966). Flying Saucers Serious Business. (FSSB) London. Mayflower. p169.

A CATALOGUE OF THE MORE INTERESTING AUSTRALIAN UFO REPORTS / Thread

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Great read indeed,I am glad this thread surfaced again.s+f.Very very fascinating ,lots of food for thought here.

Edit:forgot to add,the Zulu tribe of my country told stories of "small red suns" that would come and take some of their cattle.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Raxoxane because: added

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A wonderful thread i thought i would give a bump to! Very interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
An oldie but a goodie I hope

Thanks for the read.
a reply to: DrunkYogi

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hey Karl, for some reason I only just saw your post,
the link doesn''t go to the article which I would like to read. I take stock in elder dreamtime stories

a reply to: karl 12

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Great thread, i think there could be a mass of information on the UFO phenomena form the Aboriginal people. We could really learn something!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Well, it's not about dreamtime but here's some interesting reading from anthropologist Dr Eirik Saethre about remote Australian Aboriginal communities who routinely discuss the UFO-water connection:

Scientific paper: UFO beliefs in a remote Australian Aboriginal community

The aliens were considered to frequent areas in which water sources were more prevalent. During the wet season when water sources increased, so too did the number of reported UFO sightings. Once the rains began each year, Warlpiri residents cautioned Aboriginal people from other regions as well as non-Aboriginal people not to drive at night, lest they encounter a UFO. A group of Aboriginal people from Darwin chose to spend the night along the road instead of driving to the community after the sun set. In the dry season, UFOs are also seen but often in areas with permanent water sources. South of the community lies a region known for its hills, which collect water in several rock pools. The number of encounters were higher here because, as Mark (33), a Warlpiri man, commented, 'the aliens want [water]. There is a lot of [water] in [the region]'. UFOs were usually portrayed as spaceships inhabited by beings in search of water, who were interested in little else.

link

Thread

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Hey Karl, for some reason I only just saw your post,
the link doesn''t go to the article which I would like to read. I take stock in elder dreamtime stories

Hola Zazz, sorry about the bad link! Here's the paper in pdf format.

Close Encounters: UFO Beliefs In A Remote Australian Aboriginal Community

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks Buddy. Will read tonight.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I sound like a nutter, too much info, too many books, all at one time.

Oh boy have I grown since then.

Just shaking my head at my comments.....

This is still one of my favorite threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join