It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a bad joke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I came through some youtube and metacafe videos. Look what I have found in this profile
www.metacafe.com...

His profile goes like this:

I am an old/ancient U. S. Army Intelligence Veteran with many skills to show the surface and atmospheres of all of our planets. All Videos are FOIA.

He has lots of videos with such bs that I find it stupid and insulting to anyone who believes in UFOs and aliens.
He states that there are tiny humans on mars and moon who are working with our people. He shows proof with more crappier videos like these:
www.metacafe.com...

This is another one of his videos where he states that NASA rover killed some tiny humans on Mars.

you got to give me a break:
and here is his youtube profile with the same videos.
www.youtube.com...

Is this supposed to be a joke or he doesn't know what he is doing.

P.S- He even has some subscribers

edit on 15-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
well, who knows what exists in this universe. if you ridiculed someone 500 years ago, because he said the earth is round and not flat......
(no offense)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
rofl @ in celestial humans... looks like stwisted stuff to mee

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Most of the videos he is showing...i can't see what he is showing

But this is interesting at least...i didn't see this before..

http: //www.metacafe.com/watch/4102040/moon_hoax_apollo_16_astronaut_jokes_that_ceiling_cable_supports_wore_out_in_the_nevada_fake_moon_bay/
ed it on 15-7-2011 by borutp because: I messed something up...
this is not his video...but still it's cool

edit on 15-7-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Oh. My. God...

When was crack invented?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The old flat-earth model..well..this is different from it. Please stop using it in comparison with real facts and some baseless amateurish works.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

do you believe that ghost, spirits exist ?
your ridiculising presentation was not very scientific.....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

There are many video sharing web sites with user channels that claim extraordinary things , a couple of them well known to ATS members , what makes this one deserving of its own thread ?

P.S- He even has some subscribers

And more hits on his channel thanks to your promotion of it through this thread

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Most of the videos he is showing...i can't see what he is showing

That is nothing new here on ATS

But it is a matter of perception and interpretation... perhaps he is seeing beyond this dimension

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

What has it got to do with ghosts and spirits? Many theories cannot be explained away by science.

But this tiny-human theory seems to go beyond critical thinking and reasonable logic. I didn't mean to offend anyone especially if it bothers your own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Never mind. if its entertaining, then it does deserve to be noted. Besides I have hardly seen any useful threads of late here despite the members' attempt to predict and play prophets themselves. So I thought its time for some pop corn and action
Any way its the guy who gets all the credits for 'eye-opening' information.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The point is, i personally believe in ghosts and spirits. i think there already is proof of non-human beings (footages, evp, etc). unfortunately the resolution of the pictures in the videos is not very good to really see anything.
why i was against the form of your presentation is, the person who uploaded the videos may really believe there are "moon humans". is he/she insane ? i dont know.
i could tell you about some personal experiences of mine and i bet you would laugh at me and call me insane.
a better resolution of the pics would be good, i will try to find the original photoghraphs on the internet, so we may find out if this uploader is a hoaxer or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

stephen frys
QI says that they always said the earth was round
it was just some old lady many years ago who
said we are on a turtles back
when asked what the turtle was on
her reply was its turtles al the way down

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

When I see the "I have been instructed by God" bit at the end of the videos....well he's obviously a complete nut job.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by philware

that sounds crazy, but i heard about a mythology where the earth was called "the snake", heavens was something else (i cannot remember exactly). so snake is reptilian like a turtle. and mostly stuff like this isnt meant literaly, but metaphoricaly. so, who knows....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
well, who knows what exists in this universe. if you ridiculed someone 500 years ago, because he said the earth is round and not flat......
(no offense)

"who knows what exists in the universe" is a non sequitur comment regarding many of these videos.

There is NOTHING to believe that, for example, there were tiny humanoids hanging from the ceiling in that video of Mission control.

I believe it is very likely intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, but that does not mean that I will automatically believe the claims this guy is making -- nor automatically give any credence to every ET claim in general by anyone.

edit on 7/15/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join