It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethnic Cleansing, Lord of the Flies, Survival and NORMAL life ...... no wait its just GANGSTER HOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It is after 3 am where I am and I couldnt sleep over some things. A bunch of kids running wild in the streets with no parental supervision. Almost half a decade this has been going on, and nothing can be done till recordings of military grade subsonic sound can be recorded and given to the police. Just like Cape FEAR, I know I know that was just a movie.... what do you mean movies arent real.

So last I checked about 8 different houses in radius or cirling house aiming lasers off to who knows where. The kids who dont own property and dont work . Saying disgusting homophobic idiotic stupid crap in the daily sessions here and there. Sometimes late at night I step on my dogs chew toy of sponge bob square pants and wonder what damnation must feel like to a twelve year old. Crutches or in a wheelchair than shipped off to shellshock go out of your mind with anxiety or paranoia and all sorts of verbal abuse and threats of physical or prison (female dog ) games , I say jump now you jump.

In case there were any doubt as to what I was talking about, I know P. O. W. and his threads. And when people walk all over his family piss and take a dump it pisses me off. I read some of or heard about Formlessness1999 thread about NWO and the chances of an attack and a false alarm are 1 billion. He was one of the neighbors and read some of Ma:bus es work here and was a member since 2007 june talking about astral projection and making a million dollars off a book deal.

They are going to be stopped and I wish people wouldnt encourage them if they read this the guilty parties or anyone else. Well this is a rant so AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH they can take our lives but they will never take are FREEDOM.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It was titled GANGSTER HOLIDAY it got cut up. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That was very cryptic.

I mean, what?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
so thats what lsd does...!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
See ? There's a reason why I don't drink yet, I appreciate the little sanity I have. That was cryptic as hell, I don't know where the f you're going with your message.

This is what lack of sleep and drugs do to you........damn.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thank you for responding to my first thread. I am new here and dont know that much about conspiracies a friend asked me to help, just read up on some of his stuff and he calls me and doesnt know what to do. I made 20 posts then I was allowed to make a thread, my friend said some people didnt like him here and they were aware of him or might have kept tabs on what he was doing. He said his problems werent paranoia. Just notice little things like what is it called similiar singularity or peoples critics some time.

I didnt believe his problems till I saw them with my own eyes, well its sort of like telepathy or the X-men with powers. He couldnt write about cause he has a psych history and they are trying to deport him. I didnt want to write or be careful what you say , but they say homosexual slurs about every 5 minutes they think he a full grown man is a lesbian , they treat him like he is not a human being order him around and say youre our b**** cause youre disabled and you cant fight back ... and he is really not he had to do physical therapy and excercise all his life. His parents work and arent always home.

I guess this is just a continuation of some of his threads by someone who knows him. I saw a picture of paris hilton on the phone online and this wont be 50 threads saying me, me me, me, me or his plight. Its just frustrating some times. There is a song I heard that talked about 21st century living or the technology available or around.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry I was thinking this and forgot to write it if he might have been the local bar drunk or made a big scene. He was talking a little about music 3 years ago and if some of the stuff still lingers or if there is a stigma he was keeping posts on his profile just trying to put stuff out there I think if people he has to see everyday in real life see this at work or something.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I guess he contacted me cause this was his last stand. He cant go over to his neighbors houses and talk about low frequency transmissions he is getting and he cant run around and yell in the street. He was getting more and more tired and fed up and careless with his writing here. He got encrypted documentation of about 5 people he thinks are his neighbors. He wants to go to court and maybe search warrants if they try to force him out of his home of credit card documentation and hard drives of computers. He bought a $200 spy gun on all the spy gun websites which works pretty well but doesnt pick up inaudible frequencies. Their whole game was deportation or throwing him out of town or running him out of town from the beginning and destroyed his life in process for a few years. Over 4 years a lot of people gave a lot of circumstantial evidence something might be going on or speculative and these kids are ridiculous. Mabus he thinks is this girl near him who is jewish who thinks the book Behold a Pale Horse goes back a long time and World War II and says jewish war crimes . Him and none of these kids were even around in the 70's . Its sorta like they are trying to steal his gold and this will be ascension into a blissful state for them with a personal victory with listening to certain songs or conspiring or working at a job. None of them think they are doing anything illegal or they will be caught.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I didnt want to try to make a big deal of this, she says "he persecuted her people" which doesnt exist and he just went to high school. They dont realize they are persecuting his family. He is an amputee of a gang attacking him and had his head screwed up , internal bleeding. What happened to treat other people like you wanna be treated. The people following him will probably read this today or go right to it. Nobody needs this.

new topics

top topics

join