It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Terrors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So I have a random thought, that maybe some one can help me with. I should of made a forum post about this earlier. But seeing how the nightmares are back again figured I would do it now.
I'm a 27 year old male roughly average height of about 5 feet 10 inches, as for weight I'm kind of on the big side. That should be enough details for it. Anyways as long as I can remember, as early as 6 or 7 I would get nightmares/ night terrors and it would always be the same one and I mean this "ALWAYS" It would begin the same, end the same, and it never changed. When I was younger all the way up to about 13 they were more night terrors then anything, I would wake up with scratches, cuts, bruises. I would wake up crying, one night when I was 13 dad woke me up because I was screaming out so loud and I was in a pool off my own blood he said it looked like someone slashed me from my shoulder blades on both sides down to the middle of my back, but when I got to the emergency room and they cleaned me up not a mark on me. They cant explain where all the blood was from. Well after that night they were less severe just kinda slipped into nightmares that would happen regularly for about a few days a month. I would wake up in a cold sweat, be afraid to go back to sleep, or just dont sleep really much at all when those few days come around.
The dream itself isn't really scary I've gone over it and looked at it but talking about it out loud even though it isn't scary you know that feeling of well I guess Impending doom or like hmm like you know your scared of something, but you don't remember why you just know that you are suppose to be scared of it

Anyways my dream is as follows in the next few paragraphs:
I'm walking in the middle of a snow covered plains flat almost as far as the eye can see and about shin deep snow I'm walking east and at the very edge of my vision where sky meets the ground you can make out snow capped mountains, to the north and south stretch the snowy plain I'm on to the west behind me is an old bare forest like a forest during winter. It's quiet not a sound literally, no feet crunching snow, no birds or any other life, no sound of my breath. The sky is like a dusk type where the sun was just setting, but there was no sun and it feels like it is almost midnight don't ask why I say that, just it always felt like it was almost midnight. Anyways there were stars, and you know how pictures has like clouds of space gas there was those things, and galaxies, it looked like an effect when you go to a one of those space domes that show the stars and what not on the ceiling.
Well I start to walk again and my view switches to kind of a third person view, but i'm still myself I can see me walking as I float up about 10 feet. Then my dream kinda does like a movie stunt where even though I'm walking at a normal pace the me that is floating speeds toward the mountains to show where the me that is walking is going. It speeds up toward the mountains and up and over them showing well it's cross between a futuristic and ancient city. Well the dream shifts over and i'm back in my own body and I'm running away from something chasing me, I can hear it tearing through things, it's night time, and pouring down rain and I'm running through the industrial section of the city but no matter how fast I run I can hear it getting closer and closer. And right before I get up I turn to face what it was and well it's me but not me, I got black metal type angel wings, and a black flame sword and my eyes well its hard to describe... but see the dream isn't anything to be scared of but for some reason it does. Well I'm interested in thoughts or opinions on this, or any help. They aren't so annoying anymore really other then loss of sleep so no real rush.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well trying to get it back up on the list because I posted it so late at night, when I couldn't sleep anyways hope you guys read this I wouldn't mind some input.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Some-people say that "night-terrors" at an early age could be from your previous death. Maybe your past death and life experience you were at a highly industrial city

best luck

join