It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflation.us website being blocked on google? Hacked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If I type in inflation.us in my adress bar, it works.

If you google inflation.us

Everything looks fine... Then click the link and it gives me this:

WTF? So I googled "sokoloperkovuske"

I found one interesting result:

Click on that, what do you get? Surprise...

But just like inflation.us if I type in the domain ( in this case theintelhub.com ) it works. Fishy that this site has to do with the NWO and was also blocked.

So next I did a "whois" search for the domain sokoloperkovuske.com

Strangely the info for the domain is not guarded by a whois-guard. Its owned by some dude in Florida and is registered to a Chinese domain registrar.

Try googling inflation.us and see if the same thing happens to you. This is pretty weird as the site it self works but not through the google link.

edit: I just tried it on my iphone, the google link still doesnt work on it. Works if I type inflation.us into the address bar though.
edit: tried it on my phone again but this time using the 3g network instead of wifi. Still doesnt work through google. Im goin to sleep, someone figure this out lol
edit on 15-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Happens to me too.

Initially I thought it might be malware, but according to the following site it also happened to, it means part of inflation.us has been hacked....

it was some RewriteMod Rule injected into our htaccess file.

gadgetcage

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ahh, well I guess someone likes to pick on them, thats too bad. Hopefully the people at inflation.us fix it soon because its still doing it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I noticed this happen to a few sites I tried to go to. I didn't try to type the URL directly though, thanks for that tip.

Interesting. Seems like quite a few sites have been affected by this. It's definitely worth a look into.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I tried to contact inflation.us by email and they did not respond, the google results for them still aren't working, I'm sure they're loosing traffic. Meh.

join