It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a star sound like - heartbeat of a star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I thought this was pretty cool. Listen to this amazing audio from NASA of the echoes of a red giant star.

star heartbeat

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Very haunting and cool. Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this video it was very interesting with a very haunting sound to it i always wondered what a giant star would sound like now i know
S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Was it just me or did anybody else zone out when listening to that. very very cool.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
that's pretty awesome. sounds like a giant generator, or engine. what are they actually detecting and turning into sound though? some type of energy emission?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Thanks for posting this video it was very interesting with a very haunting sound to it i always wondered what a giant star would sound like now i know
S&F

To be honest, I never considered a star had a sound. Never really thought about it. Maybe that's why I found this so fascinating.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm on mobile and can't play it.

Can someone describe it for me?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Very cool. I wonder if there is any connection between that and something like this

www.youtube.com...

and other meditation frequencies?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
Was it just me or did anybody else zone out when listening to that. very very cool.

Star and Flag for you OP. And yes, i zoned out as well when i listened to it. The feeling i got was one when i listen to my hear beating.How mortal we are but at the same time everything is one in this universe. It kinda makes you remember that our compostion is like those that created our universe.

new topics

top topics

join