It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory (Aliens, 2012, etc)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this theory has been thought of before, I'm sure bits and pieces of it have, I actually know they have, but it makes so much sense to me I figured I would share it with you. If I waste your time I'm sorry.

Ok so I'm sure everyone has heard of the ET's that appear to look "human". These ET's also have the Greys working for them, kind of like Willy Wonka had the oompa loompa's (don't know why, I just always think of it that way).

Anyway, so these human-like ET's created us thousands of years ago. There is evidence for this, one bit I always liked is in Genesis when God says "Let US create man in OUR image", the "OUR" being these human ET's.

So why did they create us? Well they know their planet is about to die, or their star is about to burn out, so they need to move to earth. Why not move to earth thousands of years ago you may ask (our time of course, this could all be only 5 years on their planet)? Well they didn't move here b/c they want to live out as much time as possible on their planet until they absolutely have no choice but to come to Earth.

In the meantime, by creating us, we've invented electricity, we've farmed and produced food, created nuclear energy, etc. We've essentially made the planet ready for when they come to live here.

When will they come to live here? Well the more I thought about it, I think it could possibly make sense that they predicted their planet would die (or star burn out), around December 21, 2012. We know the Mayans have this date as being important for some reason, it could very well be that these ET's told them that's when they expected to inhabit Earth and the Mayans stopped the calendar on that day b/c they saw this as a "new beginning" or some other sort of phenomenon.

Maybe there will also be some massive disaster/disasters before then in order to make room for these ET's (depending on how many there are), but who knows. Maybe those disasters have already started...

Anyway, just thought I'd share with you. I'm curious as to what people have to say. I personally think it's definitely plausible, but you may all think I'm a moron. Worth a shot.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Interesting thought process but I am not so sure that is how it works out. The largest shot through the idea is that these beings, if capable of coming to Earth in the first place, are smart enough to get here then they are surely smarter than us and will not require our presence to manage the planet. As well, there are very few inventions that actually help man and none of those include nuclear or any technology. All we have done is rob and pillage the ground and destroyed this great place.

However, I do believe we have a particularly special place in the universe and our existence is known by... well... interesting beings. Some call it God, some think it is underground hives that aliens live in, and the list goes on and on. The underlying premise is this: We all feel that it exist and we all desire to know what it is. Only at this point in history has the feeling been so powerful and unexplainable, so real yet deniable. I see the postings on here all the time and the general consensus is that we are not alone, something crazy is going to happen and it is not too long before it does.

This is a great time to be alive!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I've always thought if 2012 was going to be anything special than it would be E.T. Visitors. I've never thought about then moving here though. I can't imagine that we're anywhere near as advanced enough for them to want to move here though.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I like your theory
I've often thought that the theory of us being created by aliens was a very plausible idea, more so than one all seeing God. It then, of course, begs the question why did they create us? Slaves does seem the most obvious answer. So your theory with 2012 and our creators coming back does make a lot of sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I accept your apology

Nice to see people thinking about this stuff though

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
well its def an interesting take on the Ancient alien theory... like we're just expendable care takers to prevent any other larger creatures from being somthing that needs to be irradicated before they can settle in here?

Also to further your thoughts... maybe we were never seen as creatures who would move so far forward in technology terms, maybe we were meant to be mud hut dwelling cave dwelling idiots killing things that were either vicious of too big, and they never real imagined us getting any further through the evolutionary chain??

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Interesting theory, although I'd have to agree with warrenmess on this one.. I don't see how they would need our technology. However, they could be curious as to whether we'd think of something they hadn't yet. Reverse engineer a piece of our lowly technology that they hadn't discovered yet, and turn it into something greater..

On a side note, I would love to see the looks on TPTB's faces when they find out there's a higher TPTB.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Maybe they want us as food instead of slaves? They might have given us enough tech to populate the earth and now the harvest is full it's time to eat? Americans will be the main course.

I thought it might be the year time travel is invented or when universes merge.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anydaynow18

I like what you said about the aliens potentially want us to grow to a point where we can establish a grounds for their own civilization to operate on. Like we're slaves or something. That makes sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Assuming that your theory is correct,our future roomates may be road tripping to earth as we speak.Hope they dont mind a messy house.lol

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit on 15-7-2011 by VicDiaz89 because: double post

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Another scary way to think about it is if we're like their cattle and earth is a just a gigantic farm.
I don't like to ponder on that one..

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anydaynow18

mabe we were put here for a food supply
when the aliens return they will eat the fatties first

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Your not the only one who has thought this I came up with a theory like that using the story of Atlantis and the book of genesis. If you read those two stories Atlantis should be where the garden of Eden was, underneath the Mediterranean. If you look at Google earth and look at the ocean floor on the strait of Gibraltar you'd see that the ocean floor looks like it was built up more many years ago from the shelve under the water matching the one on land. If there was a land bridge there it's collapse would have created a "great flood", now where have we heard that before.

Something else you should think about is when "Adam" and "Eve" ate the apple from the "tree of knowledge of good and bad" ~ The Torah/genesis 2.16 Why would he be so pissed about that, he essentially cursed them and their offspring. Unless maybe it was a learning machine or a book. I think at that point we started learning technology, the most basic of what they had and we were not supposed too. We all know that before Christianity took over we were far more advanced then we were after they took over. So that could be a natural progression from learning what we stole from "God" halted and downgraded when Christians took over due to burning of libraries and the wholesale slaughtering of the "wise ones".

as to why we were never attacked by any other race trying to steal this planet from us and most importantly God?
"Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed;
for in His image
did God make man." ~ the torah/genesis 9.1:6
that sounds like a threat to me
edit on 15-7-2011 by paintchip because: typographical error

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This sounds pretty much like the plot to the show "The Event".

Too bad it was cancelled.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
When i first read the Bible as an adult i too began to question the bit where it said Let them be made in OUR image. Surely if God is all one Mighty Creator of everything, surely it should have said in MY image. So who the devil is OUR image? And that is when i too thought either this is a result of the bible being handed down in time and the translation is all garbled or it means ET. The bible really implying we were deliberately made out of a test tube by a bunch of ET eggheads ie scientists!

As to us being foodstocks well i think someone has been watching too much of the original V series which i think is a wonderful sci fi show and better than the remake. But i rather think if ET wanted to eat us they would have shown up by now over regular intervals in history to "harvest" us. I shudder to think about that actually. It is barbaric.
Then again WE as a human species kill animals for food also.
But still it is quite chilling to contemplate.

I like to think that in 2012 we will be given an opportunity to improve ourselves. "Hello Earthlings we are here and have been watching you for a long time. In order to join the family you need to give up your petty wars and whilst we are at it are gonna confiscate your nuclear weapons as that is a disgusting thing to have. Once you have shown you have grown up then you can join the rest of the Galatic club. You now know that you are not alone and that the time of your childhood has come to an end, but that you all need to choose whether to live in ignorance or behave like adults. We will be back next year to check on your progress".

I think it would do the world some good and frankly shut up the extremists in the world as well. Whatever religious beleif is followed. The My God is the better God and therefore the Only God is soooooooooo childish. It drives me to despair sometimes. You find this in the school playground. It has no place in society. ET is right. We do need to grow up and i think we do need a wake up call and sooner rather than later.

top topics

join