It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA training Somali Intelligence for covert ops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This video demonstrates that the CIA has been training somali intelligence agents. This video also talks about secret CIA prison in conjunction with Somalia. The CIA pays the salaries of the Somali's at the prison.

edit on 14-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Your starting to become my favorite ATS'er, I just love the content of the subject matter you post about.

Great thread, it is these sorts of news and reports that need to be made public, if the people are ever going to have a clue as to the real purpose of the CIA. Sad as it may be, this is not exactly a surprise, to me at least. These sorts of activities are the CIAs specialty.

Expect the same sort of demonstrations and civil riots in Somali-land as have been going on else where around the world. Sooner than later, we will have another Black Hawk down situation...

Greedy bureaucrats will never learn, and neither will be ignorant sheeple who keep re electing them...

edit on 14-7-2011 by ADVISOR because: I suck at spelling this time of night...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Hey thanks
Yea I have still have a lot of rough edges here and there. There is also a story about how 300 somalis were left for dead on the side of the road, yet the CIA is funding covert ops..it is a shame..

www.msnbc.msn.com...

DADAAB, Kenya — Trying to escape starvation and East Africa's unforgiving drought, hundreds of Somali children have been left for dead on the long, dusty journey to the world's largest refugee camp.

We as the USA need to be concentrating on that and not some covert ops that will not impact anything. If any special ops are needed it is on the Somali waters with the pirates.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here's another angle on all this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what did you think cia stands for?

criminals

in

action

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Good thread.

There's too many racist Western shills on ATS that are still living in ignorance about the Somali issue. They believe their tv-sets.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The killing machines in the US government have been given their orders, kill, more deaths to follow, so follow the news reports and please report them as they happen.. the dems in Washington DC, complained about torture,under Pres. bush, but they give Kill orders yes Kill orders,

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticUnderdog

i always thought it stood for coc aine importing agency.
perhaps it has dual meanings...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
InQTel, I.M. Skaugen, Royal Dutch Shell, and Noga Holdings are also dealing with the problem in Somalia.

A new venture called HUSH LLC is keeping tabs on activities in the region and elsewhere to stamp out piracy and terrorism.

Maritime vessels have been enlisted to do their part in the war on terror. This makes sense, since the area is crawling with thousands of trading ships, it's about time we found a way to put them to work for our team.

Google: inqtel skaugen hush

top topics

join