It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEXPIONAGE: Why Gay Governor McGreevy really stepped Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ECK,
WOW, we agree on something. I agree 100% with you. I just wish the man would leave his office now instead of trying to play political games. What's wrong with giving the good people of New Jersey the chance to elect a man they want, be it republican or democrate.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The important aspect of this is just how much intelligence did Cipel/Likudnik intel gain from the access McGreevy gave him? The national security breach is outrageous. McGreevy should be thrown in jail for this.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Watch and see if Cipel doesn't go back to Israel sooner than later.

You did not read the story. Cipel is in Israel.

Rebekka

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Riwka]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

ECK:
McGreevy is a classic example of why the US government is so strict about gay people serving in sensitive posts. Those who are 'in the closet' and behave outside the margins are HUGE targets for blackmail. So are adulterers, for that matter. It's frightening to imagine how much of our national security secrets have been turned over to our enemies because of the inappropriate private actions of our leaders/lawmakers.

Bravo, Kid! I don't know why we ever lost site of this age-old lesson.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

ECK:
McGreevy is a classic example of why the US government is so strict about gay people serving in sensitive posts. Those who are 'in the closet' and behave outside the margins are HUGE targets for blackmail. So are adulterers, for that matter. It's frightening to imagine how much of our national security secrets have been turned over to our enemies because of the inappropriate private actions of our leaders/lawmakers.

Bravo, Kid! I don't know why we ever lost site of this age-old lesson.

It's sad, indeed. Are there any honest politicians out there? We could probly count them on one hand.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here's some (supposed) chit-chat from inside the "monkey palace." I'm inclined to believe it's true. It involves BushCo., McGreevey and both Dems and Repubs.

TBR NEWS � August 16, 2004

The Voice of the White House

In previous issues, we carried comments from a reporter assigned to the White House press corps. Some of these remarks, most especially one about Bush�s physical and mental problems, drew an enormous number of viewers and hundreds of inquiries, most especially from foreign press entities. The reporter advised us by email that there was rampant fury in the White House and security was becoming very tight. As a result of this, he decided to lay low for a few weeks and see how the wind was blowing. Yesterday, he sent us the following material which we are now posting. Some of it is outrageous in the extreme but to date, no one has proven him wrong.
www.tbrnews.org...

This explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
that the mob has this guy on tape doing the dirty deeds and that is why he is stepping down. My brother in law has heard that rumor and he lives there.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Lots of rumours, lots of possibilities. McGreevey's sticking to his guns, though, about staying in there until November. Rove's undoubtedly having a fit over it not going his way. I'm sure he thought McGreevey would be forced to step down immediately, handing control over to a Republican. The funny thing is, McGreevey's poll numbers actually went up a couple percentage points after his masterful press conference.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The reason why his poll numbers went up is because he took a page out of Clinton's I Have sinned playbook. He should resign now before more dirt comes out on him. His action seems to be very shady.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The gay and lesbian community (that I've heard) are jumping for joy. They're buying into this nonsense that he just decided all by himself to come out and come clean w/it. They're proud of their gay guvnah!
It's pretty dumb on their part.

True, what he's done is beyond bad. He has most likely jeapardized national security with his assenine behavior. Gee, Gov., was that hot sex really worth it?

If Rove is behind his outting (so as to win the governorship into Republican hands) then that explains why McGreevy's not stepping down until. That makes sense, politically speaking.

Here's an article I came across today. It's too weird. I wonder if they're trying to shut this guy up:

Doctor who claimed to be lover of man at center of storm over NJ governor arrested

Friday, August 20, 2004

(08-20) 07:05 PDT NEWARK, N.J. (AP) --

A doctor who told reporters he had an affair with the man accusing Gov. James E. McGreevey of sexual harassment was arrested.

Officers took Michael David Miller into custody about 11:30 p.m. Thursday at his home in Livingston, the Essex County Sheriff's Office said Friday morning.
www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2004/08/20/national1005EDT0520.DTL

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join