It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple in wheelchairs 'search raped' by TSA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Couple in wheelchairs 'search raped' by TSA

www.infowars.com

WTSP 10 News
July 13, 2011

New Port Richey, Florida – Airport security is a part of traveling these days, from walking through X-Ray machines to being patted down. But one New Port Richey couple contacted 10 News to say the search they received went too far.

“It was extremely thorough, almost a violation, “says Jason Steitler as he describes how a TSA official searched him at the Greater Rochester International Airport July 6th. Steitler’s disability requires he uses a wheelchair.

“They did the hair then did the neck. Then they had me do a pushup in my chair, then got down
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wtsp.com

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Please see link with video for full story.
-----------------------

This type of search need not be. How can they get away with this? What a violation!

I feel for the both of them....how horrible what this world has come to. ...
May God bless and help the both ''victims'' of the TSA!

What this world has come to doing...Those poor folk!!!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: correction

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Search raped?? That's some title you have there buddy..

Ahh... Info wars.. Now I understand..
edit on 14/7/11 by Misterlondon because: Spelling error

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Search raped?? That's some title you have there buddy..

Ahh... Info wars.. Now I understand..
edit on 14/7/11 by Misterlondon because: Spelling error

Pleaase watch the NEWS vid. and read article . See wtsp news link in OP .. I tried to post here but couldn't get it to work. . Thanks.

edit on 14-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
the good ol search rape, gets suicide bombers everytime

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Only in America!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

This type of search need not be. How can they get away with this? What a violation!

WTF..?

TSA has been doing this since day 1...and you are now asking how they can get away with this..?

I'm sick of these victim stories, and they seem to be getting more watered down by the day...

And anyways - this is probably the first time in some years either one of them got any action...so there's the upside.

Let the hate begin...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

It really is hard to not smile at this entire thread simply because of your title. I might have to start tagging the line "search rape" next time I meet friends for drinks.

There's no possibility the not-entirely-crippled-but-"need"-a-wheelchair couple is lying are they? At least embellishing? Funny how TSA pat-downs have been taking place for nearly 3 decades but only recently do people feel so violated.

"He grazed my balls."

Good, I would hide a small explosive in the last place people want to feel if I was a murderous maniac. While airport security is annoying, it is thorough and effective. I'll sacrifice a quick squeeze (two if she's cute) for the sake of everyone's well-being. Take a boat, train, bus or car if it bothers you so much.

Flying is a privilege, not a right.

Sensationalism should be frowned upon from ANY source.
edit on 14-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here is why people in wheelchairs get searched:

blog.tsa.gov...

“Duque said the older hijacker boarded the plane in a wheelchair. It may have helped him smuggle the grenades aboard. The wheelchair was too large to pass through an airport metal detector, and the man was not patted down by security agents, Luis Octavio Rojas, director of the Florencia airport, told The Associated Press.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think' Search raped' involves an interior inspection instead of just checking the oil and tyres
Sounds good though

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I was just talking to an elderly, as in way past retirement age, woman who quietly related to me her sister's experience with TSA. I assume, because of the teller's advanced age, that the sister was elderly, too.

Never, never in my life would I have thought that elderly females in this country would be subjected to a stranger's gloved hand being run over her breasts and inside her underwear. Such a humiliating act. In my day, we called this action molestation.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
People that are probed by aliens...

Are shown more courtesy than our TSA shows us.

The TSA are really taking the heat right now.

Not all of the TSA employees like the rules either.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
I was just talking to an elderly, as in way past retirement age, woman who quietly related to me her sister's experience with TSA. I assume, because of the teller's advanced age, that the sister was elderly, too.

Never, never in my life would I have thought that elderly females in this country would be subjected to a stranger's gloved hand being run over her breasts and inside her underwear. Such a humiliating act. In my day, we called this action molestation.

I feel this same way. Thank you for your input here, desert! Grrr It is infuriating to know that they get away with this, yeah, molestation !

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
They don't get away with it because that is not how they do pat down's. They don't run their hands inside of peoples underwear.

I'm shocked you guys think this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Some folk don't want to have their ''privates'' rubbed on by strangers, even if it is not inside of their underwear...Hey, lots of folk don't even wear any anyway... so what about them?

Only my spouse or a doc is allowed in mine! Forget flying... I know I'm not goin that route, with this going on, and the naked xrays and all! Well , you might as well be naked imo...

Too these rays could be floating around anywhere for all to see... No, I don't have proof of this but there are other threads here at ats for folk to be their own judge. These things are invasive , very violating, imo,

edit on 14-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Writes down, never to visit the USA, your are becoming what the UK s a Police State,we have them installed in all airports in the UK.

Ridiculous I know, but doing that to someone who is in a wheel chair goes beyond humanity.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yeah, they got my grandma pretty good, she was in near tears from the discomfort. they didn't molest her but they were lifting her by one arm and pulling her top off. I tried to intervene and some old bulldyke put the wand in my face and told me in the most masculine tone, "SIR, SHE HAS BEEN RANDOMLY SELECTED!!, PLEASE STEP ASIDE!"

I don't care who may or may not have a bomb, this is america damnit, stop with this crap.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
I'm sick of these victim stories, and they seem to be getting more watered down by the day...

And THAT is how they get away with it... pure apathy and acceptance by the sheep

Bend over and be FLEECED

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe there needs to be a TSA forum as every day there seems to be a new TSA story about someones dog being fondeled, a kid being raped or someones grandma being forced to stripsearch. This TSA problem is extremely huge...every day a new story..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I heard TSA was responsible for Caley Anthony's tragedy also. Definetly something that needs looking into in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join