It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

boy 15 broken neck for 10 years

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Liam careless A boy of 15 had his neck broken for 10years!! and new nothing about it till he was pushed by a mate one day resulting in him going numb down one side. Doctors say they were amazed he could walk.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/08/13/uneck.xml&sSheet=/portal/2004/08/13/ixportaltop.html

I'd say it was pretty careless of him.




posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
how is that pretty careless?
he didnt know his neck was broken..it could of happened to any of us.

that is an amazing story none the less..i thought broken bones hurt alot more than just a 'slight pain'...



posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's not careless..lol..not careless at all!

My cousin had a broken foot for 3 weeks before he knew it was broken = /

Forgot how he found out though, (I think he hit something with it)

lol..not careless though?

-wD



posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everlasting England
Liam careless A boy of 15 had his neck broken for 10years!!


So, Liam had a spinal vertebre injury since the age of 5. This can happen
and he is a lucky young man. Does not say a lot for his pediatrician though.

Sanc'.



posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
It's not careless..lol..not careless at all!

My cousin had a broken foot for 3 weeks before he knew it was broken = /

Forgot how he found out though, (I think he hit something with it)

lol..not careless though?

-wD


Hello,
I had a neice who broke her wrist skating and didn't know about it for a couple of weeks. They just thought that it was sprained, but it continued to hurt, so the doc took an x-ray. Turns out it was a clean break. No way to know except with an x-ray.

Tiza


Urn

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
you guys do realize "Careless" is the boys last name right?...lol



posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urn
you guys do realize "Careless" is the boys last name right?...lol


LOL!



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join