It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldbond Lotion and 12/21/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
OOOOK.

I'm sitting here watching Stargate SG1 on the SYFY channel and the commercials come on. The usual hoopla comes on Including this Gold Bond lotion commercial ho hum...

That's when the end 3 seconds of the commercial arrives. Up in the far right corner appears the replication of a U.S. postmark with the month of 'Dec.' showing in the circle and 2112 underneath it.

I haven't seen a repeat of it yet, and haven't found anything online about it either.

Are we being told by Gold Bond to expect delivery of a 'package' postmarked Dec. 21, 2012?

Does anyone else have any info?
edit on 14-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
could it be the end of sweaty feet as we know it?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Uhmmm it's lotion not a calamity pretty sure of that, just out of curiosity are you sure you didn't read it wrong? On bottles of Goldbond it say's healing since 1908 so maybe you just read it wrong or something. Here for instance: www.planetrx.com... prg&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=product&zmam=1000941&zmas=26&zmac=108&zmap=154303

Just click on enlarge image.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well that is strange indeed, however I did come across this just now...

GOLD BOND ULTIMATE

I'm not sure what the meaning is behind that date on the post mark. These commercials on the site have something similar to what you have mentioned. It appears as if they are acting like these little commercial spots are REAL STORIES, FROM REAL LETTERS. Maybe the editor thought it was funny because of all the hysteria surrounding it and you just happened to notice? Considering if it were a real letter it couldn't have been post marked from the future!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
you know i have seen that same kind of symbol about 8 years ago same numbers too now im wondering
edit on 14-7-2011 by obzerver because: left out subject

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
iv seen the eagle with those same numbers on tv but i dont know what channel i was watching or what i was watching i also remember it was like some one was holding the camra as if the add or what ever was on a foot long table and some one was moveing the camra but reatching over the table i saw the edges of a white back round but that could realy only have sliped pat an editor if it was live feed it was so strang to see my brain slowed down wish i could remember more

an eagle like your little pic no idea what a post mark is dont use mail wast of paper to me
edit on 14-7-2011 by obzerver because: miss telling of the ways

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That's how long it takes to heal your swamp a$$... by 2012 you'll be dry and chaff free.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Uhmmm it's lotion not a calamity pretty sure of that, just out of curiosity are you sure you didn't read it wrong? On bottles of Goldbond it say's healing since 1908 so maybe you just read it wrong or something. Here for instance: www.planetrx.com... prg&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=product&zmam=1000941&zmas=26&zmac=108&zmap=154303

Just click on enlarge image.

No, I reported it exactly as it appeared.

Archives out!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
2112 the 12 forwards and back wards in code that could be B-A so B-A-A-B or 12 is the letter L and 21 is U so U-L
any one think of any words for U-L or B-A-A-B its could also be B-K-B if its code or it could mean 12 twice witch equals 24 witch is X hm 2112 decmber 24 isnt that the day befor chirstmas

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

If its the commercial posted on the first page, the date is nov 11,09. Looks like Lake something Ca.

Maybe they are getting into the conspiracy market to sell LOL!

"Expecting a major nuclear explosion? Use SPF 4000^50! Now fortified with lead!"

disclaimer: not for use by anyone with an adverse reaction to lead poisoning.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
2112 the 12 forwards and back wards in code that could be B-A so B-A-A-B or 12 is the letter L and 21 is U so U-L
any one think of any words for U-L or B-A-A-B its could also be B-K-B if its code or it could mean 12 twice witch equals 24 witch is X hm 2112 decmber 24 isnt that the day befor chirstmas

ABBA = 12/21

ABBA, Father. Anyone recognize the saying? Biblical connection?

ABBA - Rock Group - what were they saying?

RUSH - 2112 - same question...

I'm sure there's a plethara of other references from the wealthy, directed towards the populous...

Now we have a cryptic postmark from Gold Bond. Just another oddity, right?
edit on 14-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ok, Just saw the commercial again, and yes I saw it wrong. the postmark reads:

Dec. 20 - (postmark date)
21122 - (postmark zip code)

Sorry, no deception intended...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
?????????????????Please explain in laymans terms

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
ok, Just saw the commercial again, and yes I saw it wrong. the postmark reads:

Dec. 20 - (postmark date)
21122 - (postmark zip code)

Sorry, no deception intended...

Lol... looking at the placement of date and zip, it could represent a message though

I know, faces in the clouds, right? I do however find the term ABBA and it's correlation to 1221 really, really odd.

a milleniums - old prophetic cypher? Bible Code? More faces in the clouds?

"ABBA father, come quickly"

The Promises of God:

"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters," says the Lord .... us the sins of the fathers; may your mercy come quickly to meet us, ... And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

edit on 15-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join