It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surreal Feeling As Of Late

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's hard to explain, but I've never quite felt this before. It's been like this for about a month now, not much very longer if any. This feeling is so strange, and such a strong feeling too and it's making me question reality. Things just don't seem "real" lately, yet I know they are. I find myself looking up at the sky thinking "this can't be right, something's wrong here" but can't quite figure it out and it's troubling me. Life almost seems make believe, it's so surreal. I just turned 23 recently, maybe it has something to do with me growing or the world changing or both, but it's such a deep feeling. It sort of feels like I'm dreaming even though I'm wide awake. Wonder if anyone else has been feeling something like this?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
It's hard to explain, but I've never quite felt this before. It's been like this for about a month now, not much very longer if any. This feeling is so strange, and such a strong feeling too and it's making me question reality. Things just don't seem "real" lately, yet I know they are. I find myself looking up at the sky thinking "this can't be right, something's wrong here" but can't quite figure it out and it's troubling me. Life almost seems make believe, it's so surreal. I just turned 23 recently, maybe it has something to do with me growing or the world changing or both, but it's such a deep feeling. It sort of feels like I'm dreaming even though I'm wide awake. Wonder if anyone else has been feeling something like this?

The universe and all its dualities is an illusion arising from the pre-big bang scenario.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have had the same feelings for about the same time period as you. I am 30 years old. Something does not seem right but it is very hard to put a finger on what it is. The feeling inside me tells me it isn't going to end well for a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have seen similar threads pop on the indigo society and GLP forums over the past few days. I have felt different this week, but I feel different all the time(something having to do with that Im bi-polar and probably actually insane ahah
.... but seriously
)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've felt the same exact way as of late and I just turned 20. I feel like I'm watching some crazy movie play out right in front of my eyes but instead of it getting better with each scene it's getting worse and worse. Can you explain your feelings a little more? Is it just an eery feeling or is it spiritual in anyway?

Lately weird things have been happening to me. I've been getting this feeling that I'm living multiple lives at once even though I'm not. I'm still here doing this internship, playing hockey, making music, visiting ats, and enjoying life. But sometimes I feel aware of other realities and I can see images like I remember them. When I experience this, I feel spiritually connected to the person in the realm/place of which I'm seeing thru the other persons eyes. It feels like it's me.

I've also been remembering tons of dreams I've had over the span of my whole life. Some dreams I had years ago and some have been recent. At work I'll be doing something and all of a sudden I'll remember 3 or 4 dreams all at once. The thing that's weird is some dreams I recalled when I woke up the first time and some of the dreams I am just now remembering.. I can also remember when I had the dreams. Its like a flood of my dream world is streaming back into my conscious memory.

So I've been feeling all sorts of weird lately..But I'm still happy and chillllllllllllllled out somehow

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nope, just fine here. See how that works?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean, i've been experiencing that same feeling throughout my 23rd year of life. its a weird feeling going throughout your normal rat race day while at the same time thinking "none of this makes sense" or "theres more to this life than what it seems" or "everything is made of the tiniest bits of the same #ing things so why is it all different?"

Be excited, this is a learning experience, a transition phase if you will. go at it with the enthusiasm and new-ness of a child.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I agree, for the past week or so I've been feeling very, i dont know, 'natural' every chance I've had I've been outside, enjoying it more then normal. Also every moment I've had out side has been learning and improving my natural survival techniques, bows, fires. Just a sudden urge came over me.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It never ends well for anybody because we all die and that is never a happy ending. I can identify with the feeling but i've had it for as long as i can remember but it gets worse with age. Maybe i'm a mental case but indeed something just doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
have you ever been to the bating cages i want you to slow down the ball by speeding up your senses wait for the ball to be right in frunt of you then swing and hit it this is to test your speed dont over exert your self

what i mean by i want you to go into a bullet time dont try to slow the object down more make it so you can see every inch it takes to get to you dont swinng till you have watched the ball slowly go past you only try this on the 98 mph one or what ever it is

dont go crazy be calm like a breeze or a slowly blooming flower

dont worry you mind so much on moveing this with you mind with better under standing you can have more control over the inviorment around you

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i have a surreal feeling this is another one of those threads that nothing will come of but flags and stars. whatever works i guess?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes, I do not know if it psychosomatic, Mass hysteria or some sort of Mass Psychogenic Illness.

Or some other answer.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemini67
I've felt the same exact way as of late and I just turned 20. I feel like I'm watching some crazy movie play out right in front of my eyes but instead of it getting better with each scene it's getting worse and worse. Can you explain your feelings a little more? Is it just an eery feeling or is it spiritual in anyway?

Lately weird things have been happening to me. I've been getting this feeling that I'm living multiple lives at once even though I'm not. I'm still here doing this internship, playing hockey, making music, visiting ats, and enjoying life. But sometimes I feel aware of other realities and I can see images like I remember them. When I experience this, I feel spiritually connected to the person in the realm/place of which I'm seeing thru the other persons eyes. It feels like it's me.

I've also been remembering tons of dreams I've had over the span of my whole life. Some dreams I had years ago and some have been recent. At work I'll be doing something and all of a sudden I'll remember 3 or 4 dreams all at once. The thing that's weird is some dreams I recalled when I woke up the first time and some of the dreams I am just now remembering.. I can also remember when I had the dreams. Its like a flood of my dream world is streaming back into my conscious memory.

So I've been feeling all sorts of weird lately..But I'm still happy and chillllllllllllllled out somehow

Sometimes I will randomly remember a dream during the day, but I can't tell if I had it the night before, or years ago. It's like the fact that I just randomly remember it leads me to believe that I must have just had it the night before, but the more I think about it, the more it feels as if I had it a very long time ago. Sometimes when I get that feeling, it even feels as if it is a recurring dream...I can't remember when I had the dream, how many times I've had it (if I've even had it more than once).. Just a strange feeling. Maybe it's a memory from a past life

Anyone else ever feel that way about remembering a dream? It's an odd sensation.. Like it exhausts my brain to try to remember

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
what are stars and what do they do any one know?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean, especially in relation to the sky. It feels off to me somehow. I have been jokingly telling people that I keep looking for an air vent in the sky to prove that it's not as real as it seems. If you've ever been on Pirates of the Carribean at Disneyland, then you know what I'm talking about. They have made it feel and look like you are outside, and the only real inclination that you get that you're not, is that every once in a while you'll see an air vent.

Now obviously I don't actually expect to see an air vent in the sky, but it does feel like something has changed.

As for what will come from this discussion.....maybe nothing, but it's still interesting to share experiences, feelings, and thoughts. There is nothing wrong with going into the total abstract every once in a while.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5

Originally posted by Gemini67

Sometimes I will randomly remember a dream during the day, but I can't tell if I had it the night before, or years ago. It's like the fact that I just randomly remember it leads me to believe that I must have just had it the night before, but the more I think about it, the more it feels as if I had it a very long time ago. Sometimes when I get that feeling, it even feels as if it is a recurring dream...I can't remember when I had the dream, how many times I've had it (if I've even had it more than once).. Just a strange feeling. Maybe it's a memory from a past life

Anyone else ever feel that way about remembering a dream? It's an odd sensation.. Like it exhausts my brain to try to remember

I think that's exactly what it is. I went through about a month at the beginning of this year where I often was having strange memories pop into my head out of nowhere. The memories came to me like a feeling that I've felt before that I thought I had forgotten. It's really difficult to explain the feeling accurately. But then I had a vision of what I can only determine to be like a future life. I looked like a big headed not so malevolent alien. I was about 5 and a half feet tall walking in a crowd of other beings that looked like this. We were at some futuristic train station of some kind except we weren't getting on trains, we were hopping into a tube at which point we turned into light and shot off somewhere on another part of the planet.

The vision felt exactly like the other "memories".

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Its called a quarter life crisis pal , don't worry it will pass.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
what are stars and what do they do any one know?

There like the stars on a macDonalds employee badge.

Be good, talk good and whalla!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Don't fret too much man.

I feel the exact same way, i've been feeling this way for awhile. I had some..'spiritual awakening' 8 or 9 months ago, and it spurred into a lot of reasearch into it. Will not disclose how this came about.

But yes, some days are worse than others. Sometimes i seem to be standing outside of my own mind, looking at the world and being like 'wtf is this crap..', i dont know how to really explain it either.

I've been remembering my dreams much more, but my dreams mostly consist of floods and nuclear holocaust, the ones i remember anyways. I did have one where i was playing a third person and shot myself in the head (as in my actual self, me playing someone else.) so essentially i killed myself in my dream. It was crazy.

If you prescribe to the belief of DNA activation and Ascension. Then we are evolving. At an extremely high rate. the age of aquarius, the golden age, AE (after enlightenment). Etc. Its a good read, may make you feel better.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

your spidey senses are right. check the link in my signature. maybe you can relate. if not..there's about a million other threads on here and other sites all about this. u2u me if you would like more info...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join