It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video next to Video comparisson of Tornado aftermath in Joplin Missouri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I was just surfin around checking out random vids and i found this one to be gut wrenching (which is a rarity for me) and i thought id post it here so you guys can check it out. Let you all see what its been like for these people.

The video is split in half horizontally with joplin before the tornado on top and joplin after the tornado on the bottom

Heres the link since im lazy

www.ebaumsworld.com...

Video courtesy of Ebaumsworld Comedic Social Network

edit on 14-7-2011 by mthgs602 because: im an idiot

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My emotions run strong for all the people of the recent tornado disasters of this year and i wish them all Luck and Good Karma.

My apologies and not being there to help for the rebuild, but i have my own military obligations to take care. Cant just leave and expect it to be alright.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is heart wrenching! I thank you for sharing that. It's one thing to hear about, see pics of the devastation (as they are seeing it for the first time), but to see the after-math, when you are not THERE to see it in person, is another. A part of me wishes that all the devastation that's happened this year, flooding, fires, tornado damage,earthquakes, etc, could be seen in a scope like this video. Maybe some (who are not part of it, or there to see it first hand) would have a better understanding of the real devastation taking place, all a cross this country!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
WOW just WOW is all I can say

That looks more like a hurricane than a tornado....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow,

I work a job with pretty restrictive internet access and today i got cut off the site. My apologies for taking so long to repost.

The thing that strikes me the most while watching the comparisons was all the trees that were gone. It looked so barren. It was kind of a sad vid.

top topics

join