It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANON: Is the new HAARP, Can We ever have closure!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So I just finished watching the "latest" Anonymous video and it make me chuckle, it provided some humor to lighten the mood and I continued to read the comments and well I have had enough of people just going on and on about "what is" Anon and how or how not they can't win against TPTB.

I have noticed the traffic pertaining to HAARP to have just trickled down to just about nothing, same thing as Chemtrails. HAARP threads declining in particular has me intrigued as I have a theory on why this is and il save it for another thread. But I am digressing What I would like to hear on ATS Live is possibly an interview with the Anonymous representative that gave the video interviews to the MSM in the early days of the Anonymous intervention. I would like to have light shed on Anonymous and have them actually provide some closure on their actions.

I am so sick of have the random baseless ideas of what this group is as its flooded my ATS with pointless threads of conspiracy. I think an interview could clear a lot up do you guy think we can have this happen?

new topics

join