It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US army Col." The space ships are very real"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Col John Alexander US Army ret. argues that disclosure is already a thing of the dim past.
The people have been told over and over, that the saucers are real he says....how much evidence will it take?
Read it here
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...
I must have argued this very point with ardent UFO enthusiasts a thousand times....Too many brave and honest men in the service have risked their carreers to state this simple truth.
many have suffered being marginalized thereafter too......yet they continue to step forward like the good soldiers they are....stepping forward to be destroyed in their turn to tell you the saucers are real.
Many in high office have said it in so many ways.....I have to agree...
The real question is not are they really here?
The real crux of the matter is What are we going to do about it?
edit on 14-7-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

"What are we going to do about it".......about what? Are they nice? Where do they come from? Do they have bases here?

These are questions I do not hear anyone answering. If we know they have come here....do we know anything else? If so....where is that piece (or pieces) of information.

I have always believed we were not alone but I have never seen anything with my own eyes to validate the feeling...nor have I not believed the many people who say they have seen one, been visited, and or abducted. I am open.....just would like more answers.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Honestly. Noone really cares. The world is swiftly falling towards a global economic chaos. UFOs is the last thing in ordinary ppls mind.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
because, what people want is not some random general they have never heard of. but, a press conf of current leaders etc saying ok, here's the deal....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I must have argued this very point with ardent UFO enthusiasts a thousand times....Too many brave and honest men in the service have risked their carreers to state this simple truth.

It's too bad that one of them couldn't have snuck a bit of verifiable, hard proof out under their coats in the process. Otherwise, all we have are what we've always had. Stories. And stories don't equal aliens (or whatever).

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I've got stacks of generals, including Soviet generals, who've come out and said UFOs are real. My point is, how many times do senior officials need to come forward and say this is real?"

Of course UFOs are real. Acknowledgement of that fact does not answer the simplest question though- WHAT ARE THEY? ET spaceships? Experimental aircraft? Time traveling machines? Toy R/C planes? Not a single "senior official" can answer that basic question, and therefore all discussion of the subject is just pure speculation.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This misses the issue. UFOs, by definition, are "real." Having some retired general come out and say, "UFOs are real." doesn't say much. To me "Disclosure" means the governments of the world telling us, the citizens, what the governments have found out. The suspicion is, of course, that they know quite a lot. THAT has not been disclosed at all. I don't want to hear that UFOs are real. I already know that. I want the specific details. That's what we mean by Disclosure.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Honestly. Noone really cares. The world is swiftly falling towards a global economic chaos. UFOs is the last thing in ordinary ppls mind.

Nobody cares about other worldly creatures? Flying space ships? Traveling the stars? How long have they been here? Does the ancient alien theory hold up? Do they know Mankinds true history?

Nobody cares you say?

Speak for yourself!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

therefore all discussion of the subject is just pure speculation.

I wouldn't go that far .... "pure speculation"

There is enough evidence (sometimes anecdotal) to speculate on certain facts which then lead you to be able to make an educated guess.

Sure.... still some speculation...BUT ...to me ...there is mountains of evidence to suggest beings from another place/time/dimension.

..ie .... History...Archeology ..Anthropology... Eye Witnesses ... Abductions.... Government Docs.... and on on

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Despite the fact the mainstream media is generally owned/run by a few capitalists, the media is still a great tool for visual proof, especially with the footage they receive. Some great footage here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
This misses the issue. UFOs, by definition, are "real." Having some retired general come out and say, "UFOs are real." doesn't say much. To me "Disclosure" means the governments of the world telling us, the citizens, what the governments have found out. The suspicion is, of course, that they know quite a lot. THAT has not been disclosed at all. I don't want to hear that UFOs are real. I already know that. I want the specific details. That's what we mean by Disclosure.

You missed the whole point of this article (by AOL news) and that is many former DOD/Military folk have come forward and stated there are UFOs and by the looks of it they are not of this earth. We really don't need any Gov't to disclose anything. They aren't to be trusted
I think we'll get our first "official" disclosure when they aliens themselves says hello to us. Many would argue that that is going on right now. So I guess we still play the waiting game.

Need more?

[UFO] Disclosure Conference at the National Press Club, Washington, streamed live on CNN

And he's not just some retired general

Retired Army Col. John Alexander, 74-year-old former Green Beret A-Team commander and developer of weapons at Los Alamos, N.M., says UFO disclosure has already occurred, and that the ultimate solution to UFOs is more complex than most people think.

Video of a former Lt. who was assigned to Roswell

If you really think the western Gov't are gonna spill the beans first I'd think you're nuts
Although I could be wrong, I did hear the UK, France, maybe Belgium, are beginning to disclose. Now that I think about, you've been to the FBI's Vault haven't you? And South America is also beginning to disclose. Maybe China and Russia too.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostinshell
because, what people want is not some random general they have never heard of. but, a press conf of current leaders etc saying ok, here's the deal....

Or just a global broadcast inturruption of ALL telecommunications even cell phones and radios and internets and cable satilite tv. With WE COME IN PEACE "ALWAYS"

edit on 7/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I do believe that the Military has some top shelf hardware.

Those who talk about it are minimized and ostracized.

There is such a thing as National Security, ya know? Call it an Ace up the sleeve.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What to do... Start up a conference with all the different factions / races where that sit down and talk about these conflicts. The UN now has an office to help facilitate these discussions. While no one has a clear understanding of the full picture, the risk of subversion and bad actions is a lot higher.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well if Disclosure has already happened, then Disclosure has changed nothing. So what's the big deal? People still have to eat, still have to pay rent, still have to work.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Well if Disclosure has already happened, then Disclosure has changed nothing. So what's the big deal? People still have to eat, still have to pay rent, still have to work.

Yeah I dunno about that. Life as we know may change completely. So you could say goodbye to rent and work. If aliens come down and reveal themselves and all is well, then I'm off to the stars! You kidding me?! Rent, who needs it!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Brilliant! I agree, wish they'd hurry it along though, I got many places to go :-D.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You missed the whole point of this article (by AOL news) and that is many former DOD/Military folk have come forward and stated there are UFOs and by the looks of it they are not of this earth.

Need more?

Oh, please. These sad guys? We were so over that National Press Club issue years ago. That is very old news. Half these guys are pathological liars. The good ones, unfortunately, are in the middle of them. And then there's Greer. Good Lord! Further

THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE DISCLOSURE!

What is so hard to understand about this? Here you've got some guys who claim to have seen something. You have to sort that out from the guy who claims there are 57 varieties of aliens, another guy who claims there was a big underground fight at Dulce, and other people who claim the earth is hollow.

Disclosure is: When the government tells what it knows--all of it.

Disclosure is NOT some whistleblower with an unverified story.
Disclosure is NOT some old general claiming UFOs exist.
Disclosure is NOT Corso telling us all how he single-handedly saved Italy.
Disclosure is NOT Jimmy Carter saying he saw one.
Disclosure is NOT Greer telling us he held an alien baby.

So, yeah. I need more. This stuff simply does not cut it--even a little bit.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah I dunno about that. Life as we know may change completely. So you could say goodbye to rent and work. If aliens come down and reveal themselves and all is well, then I'm off to the stars! You kidding me?! Rent, who needs it!

I'm hoping this post is sarcasm. If not, what makes you think you will be "off to the stars!" You think ETs would provide transport off Earth for millions or billions of people? To infest their own civilizations? Not likely. So if you're going to remain on Earth, and you want a roof over your head and food in your belly, then you are going to have to work to buy food and pay rent.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

I'm hoping this post is sarcasm. If not, what makes you think you will be "off to the stars!" You think ETs would provide transport off Earth for millions or billions of people? To infest their own civilizations? Not likely. So if you're going to remain on Earth, and you want a roof over your head and food in your belly, then you are going to have to work to buy food and pay rent.

Depends on the class of the E.T. ;-)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join