I want the COLLAPSE to happen. Am I crazy?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fdcows
reply to post by 46ACE

Okay, explain to me how that would happen. I want to know the breakdown of it. Katrina is not a good example though,as that was a disaster, which prevented mobility, which in turn cut off services. I'm not being sarcastic just want to know.

Okay Since you asked:
economic/finacial collapse: Nobody gets paid.( govtsbroke ;dollar deemed worthless) cops go home to protect their families( can you blame them?)
Municipal utilities workers go home. water and power services are shut off. trash is not picked up.Money becomes worthless; trucking companies can't buy fuel. food doesn't get delivered. and when it is the stores are over run with the worst black friday mobs ever seen in America.eventually (in my scenario fuel is confiscated/rationed by FEMA).
Motor fuels are confiscated and rationed for food deliveries( if there's no local "dissent"); farm equipment use and military transport/armor.

C'mon I'm doing third grade disaster math for you! How dependent are Americans on services provided by others???? fast food? we barely wipe our own butts anymore!
edit on 15-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I honestly wish something to take me and my whole family out well before the collapse if at all possible...and I don't ever want to be back on this POS HELLHOLE called Earth!!! I wish a damn tsunami hits Florida's West coast as long as it was sure to wipe my trailer out in one fell swoop while we're all home. These Cretons have damned us all to hell and I'd rather just check out of this worthless piece of crap physical reality twisted on its' head that all you people want to cling to. After the collapse even more sociopaths will be taking the riegns you can be sure of that. In fact to gain power it is a pre-requisite to be a sidistic, sociopathic POS. Any one with good intentions will be oppressed as these common pigs will make sure of it!

I really think death is pleasant compared to this Earth even if the Atheists are right and there is no afterlife, hell even better if they ARE right, I won't ever have to worry about experiencing this HELL and Horror oppression and every other negative damn thing this worthless life has thrown at me, EVER AGAIN!!!!
This is where I really hope Atheism is 100% correct...I've had enough of the S%#$* world you all can have it!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I honestly wish something to take me and my whole family out well before the collapse if at all possible...and I don't ever want to be back on this POS HELLHOLE called Earth!!! I wish a damn tsunami hits Florida's West coast as long as it was sure to wipe my trailer out in one fell swoop while we're all home. These Cretons have damned us all to hell and I'd rather just check out of this worthless piece of crap physical reality twisted on its' head that all you people want to cling to. After the collapse even more sociopaths will be taking the riegns you can be sure of that. In fact to gain power it is a pre-requisite to be a sidistic, sociopathic POS. Any one with good intentions will be oppressed as these common pigs will make sure of it!

I really think death is pleasant compared to this Earth even if the Atheists are right and there is no afterlife, hell even better if they ARE right, I won't ever have to worry about experiencing this HELL and Horror oppression and every other negative damn thing this worthless life has thrown at me, EVER AGAIN!!!!
This is where I really hope Atheism is 100% correct...I've had enough of the S%#$* world you all can have it!!!!

Wow so tell us how you really feel?
Look I think many of us can relate. Also there is life after death and it is here on this earth for the time being. Check out Dr. Ian Stevenson's work he has scientifically proven reincarnation reluctant-messenger.com...

What ever has set you off I sincerely hope things get better for you. I think most of us can relate to your current feelings but just remember this too shall pass. Things have been a lot worse on this earth and we have all been there in many past lives.. If you get taken out then your soul will send you back to complete your mission. It all goes in cycles we take leaps forward and then fall back some but over all we are making progress, it is slow to us but we have come a long way. We are near the end of one of our fall backs and it is always darkest before the dawn. However it is not the dark ages and the inquisition etc. When this cycle ends we will make another leap forward like when American freedom was established only it will be even better...

I know this does not make you feel better right away but hang in there things will get better I promise you!

edit on 15-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ever felt " special" (we all have; from the first proto human ) I often wonder if we are all here at this time chosen for a reason ? and each have parts left to play out in "history".
"delusion of destiny"? in the face of plain bad luck or poor timing?

I've been "into the "survivalist" culture/mindset since the '70's. My calling seems to be solving mechanical problems without correct replacement parts by creatively mgyvering what's on hand into a workable solution.a natural curiosity of how things work; Mixed with a firm belief in the rights of the individual and the "uber-wisdom" of the founders expresed in the constitution...

We can make it through the worst helping each other. Not if we worry about our own comfort.
interesting times...never lose hope; help your family and neighbors.Man up:develop some"grit"...

edit on 15-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I want it to collapse allso, this FIAT money system is so greedy that we destroy our planet if we dont get rid of it.
Corruption is all over.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The thing is...I have no faith things will get better and if some DUMB A%$$ on the other side tries to send me back here, well then they will see...if we do have a soul I hope soul annhilation is an actual choice because I choose that over coming back here. Humanity is a waste of space, life is a waste of a soul, physical reality is a waste of space... if we are created perfect then WTH do we need physical lives to "learn" the soul should know everything! What could we possibly learn from Earth except that reality sucks. I hate it and I don't want to ever be back here, also I have no mission, unless it is to be miserable, & if that's the case then mission accomplished. I hate this world and all it entails...I in fact believe that at least 10% of humanity don't really have souls or they have Demonic souls, or something similar.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The world prolly needs a wake up call like this, but as soon as all the pillaging, rape and grizzly murders start happening, I would be blowing my brains out.
Edit: The thing is, you have to have a positive attitude topwards the world, and it will give back to you. If you buy into negativity, you will get negativity. If you will the world to end, it may just end.
edit on 15-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by hawkiye

The thing is...I have no faith things will get better and if some DUMB A%$$ on the other side tries to send me back here, well then they will see...if we do have a soul I hope soul annhilation is an actual choice because I choose that over coming back here. Humanity is a waste of space, life is a waste of a soul, physical reality is a waste of space... if we are created perfect then WTH do we need physical lives to "learn" the soul should know everything! What could we possibly learn from Earth except that reality sucks. I hate it and I don't want to ever be back here, also I have no mission, unless it is to be miserable, & if that's the case then mission accomplished. I hate this world and all it entails...I in fact believe that at least 10% of humanity don't really have souls or they have Demonic souls, or something similar.

I too have thought such thoughts for what seems like the majority of my 20s. I am still at times misanthropic and although my personal spiritual beliefs are always there, I can't help but feel like humanity's existence on this rock is NOT by chance, but by some sick joke/experiment of beings only known to us as "gods" or more commonly, "aliens".

I know this is both off topic and a rant, but my point in all this was that I manage to stay positive because the bad stuff that you go through in life makes you value the "not so bad" so much more. If that makes any sense.

A better way to put it is...

It's always darkest before dawn.

You seem in a bad place.. only trying to help because I've spent the majority of my life there.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

This is an elaborate game of chicken.
The debt ceiling will be raised. To answer your question, I think yes, a little.
Desperate (for solutions) might be a better word though.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It all goes in cycles we take leaps forward and then fall back some but over all we are making progress, it is slow to us but we have come a long way.

This sounds a lot like investing in the stock market. Over the long term... it is always going UP.
Actually I loved that post and it made me feel better if not the OP. Reincarnate me NOW!
I wonder if you have to die first...can't we just jump ahead?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Yes you are crazy for wanting a collapse.

Most people have no idea and will beg for this broken system we currently have to return.

It is this system which has caused the theft of your money, and your happy for it to stay? Doesn't that make you crazy?

Just my opinion, a system which has taken all the wealth and given it to the not even 10% elite, while the rest are being robbed to save that 10% elite, because those 10% elite didn't manage their own wealth properly. That is a crazy system, and from my perspective it makes you crazy for not wanting to see it go away already.

Jon Stewart said it beautifully:

"profits get privatized and losses get socialized". This is the system, do you know what it means? The elite take the profits, but if they lose, then we have to go and bail them out, then they get the profits again, and if they lose again, we will have to bail them out.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Jon Stewart said it beautifully: "profits get privatized and losses get socialized".

That is a great quote. Sometime John Stewart hits the nail on the head.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
real smart noob -_- what a crappty topic

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Maybe you are not crazy, but you are not aware of the meaning of a Collapse. If you have to feed a family, pay rent or mortgage and pay all the regular bills and expenses, all with your weekly check; you'll find your thought very selfish.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I dont want the collapse to happen for me - it will be the worst thing in my life I have experienced.
But I want it for my future generation if they should survive it because it would be better off in the long run.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
however...I think the only ones to be seriously leveled is the middle class and lower middle class.
We call them, "The Poor".

Just saying.

To the OP, if you're crazy, then so am I.
Let it all crash and start over.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am a very respected member of my community, own a successful business yet do want a global socioeconomic restart. The disparity between classes is obscenely wide. War, hunger and poverty are rampant in a technological age sufficient to avoid these. So, the whole system either gets fixed to a near utopia or we go mad max. Either way, I'm excited to be part of the show. Where's Robespierre when we need him?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

Originally posted by Gibbon

Not all change is good.

To put it another way, what you are saying is "Some change is good." Question is, will the change that will be brought about by the collapse be good?

The answer to that depends on who's anwering, and WHEN they are answering.

No doubt that for the short term (perhaps the rest of our own lives) it would be bad. But eventually, everyone might be better off.

our financial system has become a scam, for that reason, a collapse is unavoidable.
whether we want it or not.

future generations will be better off once the burden of keeping the financial vampires fed ends.

if you look at the idiotic ideology that prevents Washington from doing anything to straighten out this mess, what we want is irrelevant.

the granite mountain that is reality will be hit, the bs of DC politics cannot stop it.

and it will take a while to fix the problem, because the clowns in Congress will be too busy blaming each other.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yes, you are totally crazy, but not for the reason you might think. The problem is. . .you're not real. I keep telling you this EVERY time I dream that I am posting something on ATS, like right now.

In all seriousness, we do need a "reset" of sorts and I agree with you. Doesn't mean you're not crazy though!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You are not crazy. I think we're all tired of getting screwed over. Everyone I talk to feels a change in the wind coming.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join