It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want the COLLAPSE to happen. Am I crazy?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'd bet a quarter of my savings for Obama to stay on as President for the next four years (whatever events may happen).

I've analyzed the plans of the Elites and I'm damn confident about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Yes you are crazy and you have proven yourself foolish or misinformed as well.

The new world order is here, and has been since America adopted the federal reserve dollar as the global standard.

The debt piling up on top of us is being monetized; it can be sustained nearly indefinitely as long as the rate of interest is kept reasonable. Coupled with the fact that the federal reserve could buy all Americas' debt if it needed to should assure everyone that the dollar system will be sustained as long as it remains useful.

The system isn't going to collapse, since the recession an absurd amount of liquidity was pumped into the market, this will stave off a prolonged recession and create yet another set of bubbles to burst within the next decade.

Expect the stock market to get bearish Q1 of this year ('13) before recovering and blasting off to new highs. Don't be fooled into panicking that the economy is going to collapse when the correction comes next quarter.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

I would bet much more than a quarter on it. I wish republicans would wise up and just vote for Gary Johnson to make a difference. A 49.99% - 50.01% vote where Obama wins wouldn't bring nearly as much change as one where Romney loses 20% - 50% and Johnson pulls in 30% of the vote. Independents especially should never vote for Republicans or Democrats. We have an electoral college to do that for us.

I just don't understand these Americans when it comes to mainstream politics.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Exactly, the only difference is that the wealth of the ultra-mega-super rich would grow while the wealth of the rest of the multimillionaires (like Mitt Romney) would dwindle. And everyone else would be screwed. That wouldn't be a pretty picture. I'm not such a big fan of Mitt Romney types but I wouldn't try to see them lose their wealth and get completely stomped on by the dynasties. That just wouldn't be right.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join