Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I want the COLLAPSE to happen. Am I crazy?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I want the collapse.

If I die, I don't care because nothing really dies. I want a beautiful sustainable future for this planet, like the Venus project that zeitgeist are hoping for. If this was what people wanted there is not real reason that it should be violent. We need more people to be aware of the options. I love the end of Zeitgeist moving forward when every man woman and child gathers and throws their money back at the banks, it makes me cry.

This system of life is not worth living in. For me it is change or death.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The cynical responses to this thread is what makes people think that conspiracy theorists are crazy. They'd rather it all burn to the ground "so they can build anew".

Got news for you. You're prepared for YOUR survival, but you have no way to prepare for the survival of your ways. As prepared as you are, the people in power are MORE prepared. With the collapse of government, we'll go to a feudal society where you'll become a serf, or if you fight back, a rebel who will be hunted down by people with more supplies and firepower than you. (waiting for the, "can't wait to see them TRY" response).

Good luck with your collapse... Chances are good you won't survive it. The only sane people who want it are the power brokers prepared to take over when it all goes down.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Regardless, you have to admit it would be very interesting to see what would happen concerning the U.S. Government's plans for "Continuity of Government" if things did collapse.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I'm pretty sure with the little guy down in the gutter, the people pissing into it will take the reins and ensure their places in power. Because that's what I'D do if I was in power. The only way to oppress people is to continue to apply pressure so they can't get out from under it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

However, will the collapse be the excuse to usher in the New World Order?

edit on 14-7-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

New World Order is already here. A collapse will usher a World War that will finalize the plan.

Look how the first world wars were orchestrated. Economic collapse, dictatorial regimes and then massive draft so that millions of people from the lower classes go to the massacre.

They know global revolution is around the corner (very similar to exactly a hundred years ago), if it hasn't already started, so they'll most probably try their dirtiest trick against us all... WAR.
edit on 15/7/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think like most people, you probably want to see change. But a "collapse" might be "road warrior" type of change. Not the good kind, but lets hope for the best.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
THAT, is crazy. Our gov't and the peoples of power are doing there very best to help everyone out. BE PATIENT, you will see. HEY, go outside and take a huge breath of air and put on a big smile for everyone to see. You will see, you will feel better, OK. Don't worry, be happy.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Hardly, the wealthy have not been able to rule over the U.S. throughout the nations history, and they won't start when the economic collapse comes.

The people who now primarily live in small towns are the ones who have the most advantage. The giant urban complexes will quickly become giant ghost towns. Most of the people will leave to find food. Our giant automobiles will become useless, and the large homes will become useless, as they will be too big to heat. The major assets of the oil industry, and a lot other industries, will become useless and the wealth of the super rich will disappear first.

The cottage industry will quickly revive itself, and the people with the skills to keep technology going will become very valuable. Weapons technology will keep any warlords from taking control of anything but small areas, at least in places like the U.S., Europe, and other former British colonies. Tribalism, unfortunately, will quickly experience a revival.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think you make a very big error assuming that the govt would change for the good from some sort of collapse. Recent history shows us these pigs won't take the blame no matter what, corruption is way too deep now. If anything, they will use any collapse as an excuse to grab even more power and give even more power and wealth to the rich/corporations who they'll say can "save us". I mean its pathetic how many people still believe in the whole "trickle down economics" bull#, when it didn't even work, just because of propaganda brainwashing. They'll probably even blame the american people somehow.
edit on 15-7-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
I think you make a very big error assuming that the govt would change for the good from some sort of collapse. Recent history shows us these pigs won't take the blame no matter what, corruption is way too deep now. If anything, they will use any collapse as an excuse to grab even more power and give even more power and wealth to the rich/corporations who they'll say can "save us". I mean its pathetic how many people still believe in the whole "trickle down economics" bull#, when it didn't even work, just because of propaganda brainwashing. They'll probably even blame the american people somehow.

wrong, they are HELPING YOU IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION. OK, you should especially should go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. OH, don't forget to put a big smile on your face when you do, now , be POSITIVE.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What interests me about these sort of threads is the apathy that seems rampant in society today. People are perfectly willing to see massive loss of life if it means starting over (and repeating the whole process of corruption imo). The negativity is so thick that you can cut it with a knife.. it's almost palpable. Sad times.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

wrong, they are HELPING YOU IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION. OK, you should especially should go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. OH, don't forget to put a big smile on your face when you do, now , be POSITIVE.

Right... ok... sorry didn't realize the govt was all happy go lucky do gooders who love the avg person and never sell out to big business, also they can totally relate to the avg american considering 90% of them are millionaires yup, have fun being delusional.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I am not delusional, if you bother to spend more time outside, maybe you would understand. NOW, with that said, go outside and take a deep breath of air, it really is goood for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by darkest4

I am not delusional, if you bother to spend more time outside, maybe you would understand. NOW, with that said, go outside and take a deep breath of air, it really is goood for you.

wtf lol, you know nothing about me. I go outside all the time, I was outside for at least 3 hours today reading.... Not to mention being outside has nothing to do with politicis.. I'm not more brainwashed into thinking the govt is my best friend after "spending more time outside". Fail troll is fail. Even your avatar is a troll, so its pretty obvious what you're here for.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Right... ok... sorry didn't realize the govt was all happy go lucky do gooders who love the avg person and never sell out to big business, also they can totally relate to the avg american considering 90% of them are millionaires yup, have fun being delusional.

WELL. I'M sorry for you, i am a true patriot. Now go outside and take your fresh air.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i wont go well for any of us...not those that think they are prepared (food, water, shelter, barter goods and protection), not those in the inner elite circles who are planning this for population reduction either (as it will thin their ranks, luxuries and control institutions as well). Best rethink for what you wish.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

If youre being serious then its me whos sorry for you. You're a perfect example of a victim of propaganda brainwashing, just like I said in my first post. The govt and media has you convinced that either you listen to what they say and agree with them or youre not a "patriot". Being a patriot means to love your country, and that means challenging a corrupt govt when they are corrupt and ruining your country. Unfortunately, the current govt and media has many people like you convinced that patriotism means loving your govt, not your country, the two are very different.

If you're just trolling then whatever, have fun with that.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
you, are not concerned at all that maybe your gov't needs your help. pathetic.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

It may not be crazy to wish for the economic & resulting social collapse to actually happen, but it is a bit on the naive side. That is, of course, unless you're big enough, strong enough, skilled enough, well-armed enough, & just plain lucky enough, to keep from being rounded up & eaten when some very bad types out there finally realize that there won't be any more food available until past their expiration point.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by cloaked4u

If youre being serious then its me whos sorry for you. You're a perfect example of a victim of propaganda brainwashing, just like I said in my first post. The govt and media has you convinced that either you listen to what they say and agree with them or youre not a "patriot". Being a patriot means to love your country, and that means challenging a corrupt govt when they are corrupt and ruining your country. Unfortunately, the current govt and media has many people like you convinced that patriotism means loving your govt, not your country, the two are very different.

If you're just trolling then whatever, have fun with that.

are you still thinking, good.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join