I want the COLLAPSE to happen. Am I crazy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Seeing as things aren't going so well between Obama and the Republican leadership concerning the debt ceiling talks, it appears the collapse is rapidly approaching.

And I'm happy about that. Problem is, am I crazy?

It's my view that things will never change unless this current system gets destroyed. The collapse will accomplish that.

However, will the collapse be the excuse to usher in the New World Order?

Even more conspiratorial, is this collapse being orchestrated by our political leaders (Obama, Republican leadership, etc.) by intentionally not negotiating the budget plans? Are they under orders to not come to an agreement so that the U.S. defaults, global meltdown happens, and the New World Order plans begin rolling out?

What's the other choice? Let the status quo continue as it always has? Are YOU crazy?!?

edit on 14-7-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't think you're crazy...I think in general people would just like to see the playing field leveled..however...I think the only ones to be seriously leveled is the middle class and lower middle class. The rich always seem to find a way to stay rich. I would love to see a good smack down happen to the rich only

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I do not think it is odd that you are happy about something like that. 90% of the people on this forum are grasping for tragedy. It is so predictable it is sickening. People want to be a part of something huge or be right about something huge before it happens. The "I told you so" is at the core of this site. It is odd that so many people want so badly for bad things to happen. I guess what I am saying is I am not surprised you, a person on ATS wants bad things to happen. If I worked with you it may be odd. This website is skewed, not a representative sample of the true population. In relation to society it is odd that you want bad things to happen, but not here

link   
Yes you are crazy for wanting a collapse.

Most people have no idea and will beg for this broken system we currently have to return.

link   
reply to post by Neopan100

You know, I guess I expect that if the collapse happens, then MASS civil unrest will be the inevitable result. A revolution perhaps? And perhaps some of these "rich elite" & politicians will be made to face justice after all.

Our only hope is that somehow a leader who truly represents the people (not the elite) will rise from the ashes.

Ron Paul could be that leader.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
or its orchestrated fear tatics, they will find an agreement on the last minute. to make the "normal" people work harder for less money. (imo)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I suppose if you were rich you would simply throw all of your money at others? I have never seen such a bunch of haters in one place. If someone else's fortune is your misfortune, you should get a new hustle.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't think you're crazy. Everyone is pretty much tired of the way things are. Well, except the really rich elite important bossy people.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Yes you are crazy for wanting a collapse.

Most people have no idea and will beg for this broken system we currently have to return.

That's kind of what I mean. Maybe it's more irrational than crazy?

But I'm being honest, I really really want it to happen. In a way, maybe it's for selfish reasons. I have prepared for this collapse, but if the NWO does get ushered in, you in the end will be the one who was right for not wanting it to happen.

We may look back on these times as "the good times".

link   
millions will die when the collapes happens and nothing will be the same. those wanting the collapse have nothing else to live for at this point

link   
There have been many times we've been close to government shut-downs so no reason to believe this one is any different than the rest of the times.

It is a conspiracy website though so everytime anything happens there will be those attributing it to the end of the world.

link   
Reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Just wanted to give you some educated thoughts. While a collapse is 100% certain in the next 5 years if there art significant changes, there is NO imminent collapse that will happen due to this overblown crap about the debt ceiling. The whole thing is designed to scare the ignorant (typically the lower income branch....you know the folks who have the time on their hand to enact "social change"). But anyone who actually has a brain understands how reality works, and know this whole bs about uncertainty of checks in august is pure 100% bs. But the people that need your support to earn a living (the entire government paid workforce) depends on your overwhelming ignorance to do so. So go ahead with your ignorant knee jerk reaction, devoid of any real understanding, but know your are playing onto the very hands you ran to the internet to denounce. Deny ignorance people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

With such concern about impending doom and shortage of supplies is that why you drive a car that gets 10 mpg?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't think you realize what your life would be like if America collapsed..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

I don't want that tainted money..I'm happy the way i am..

but yeah..those people all made an honest living right? Wow..you must love the taste of sand.

I have no problem with rich people that made an honest living and rose to the top out of hard work..but the rich Im talking about are the bloodsuckers..

link   
Personally I think as a species we wallowing in stagnation..

We are not moving forwards and in some respects moving backwards...

That backwards motion will continue until we've broken through to the other side of this mess and in my opinion that will only come when the current system of governance (financial political etc) comes crashing down.

While I hate the idea of anyone getting hurt in the process I honestly do not see another way forward...

My fear is not that an NWO will take over but that we will get held here circling the drain indefinably...

link   
i too welcome it , it needs to happen , the 3 levels of living need to as one, the rich poor the poor rich and the middle class will be the same, not thinking anything of it just another work day.

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Actually, I'm doing pretty ok. I'm not rich at all, but I have some nice things that I would probably lose eventually. I have not "a lot" to lose, but I would be worse off if the collapse happens.

But it's not about *me*, it's about society. In order to create, you must first destroy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

You know, I guess I expect that if the collapse happens, then MASS civil unrest will be the inevitable result. A revolution perhaps? And perhaps some of these "rich elite" & politicians will be made to face justice after all.

Our only hope is that somehow a leader who truly represents the people (not the elite) will rise from the ashes.

Ron Paul could be that leader.

I thought Obama was going to be that leader...

Oh no, wait, Bush was going to be that leader...

Nevermind, Clinton was going to be that leader.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
millions will die when the collapes happens and nothing will be the same. those wanting the collapse have nothing else to live for at this point

I disagree, right now I feel like I am imprisoned.

I think I will be set free if the collapse happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join