It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: CHECK OUR NEW ALBUM, COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great day wherever you are in the world. Ok, so after several years we are releasing our album and I thought you guys n gals should be some of the first people to know. As longtime fans of the site we have been reading about conspiracies, UFO's and all the other mysteries of the world and beyond. Our album is entitled 'Prison Planet', It's a complete 17 track album of all original music that I'm sure people from all walks of life will enjoy, there are tracks discussing everything from freemasonry to william cooper, from alien abductions to what the astronauts really saw in the sea of tranquility!

Take a look at:

www.maddjokarecords.bigcartel.com
www.facebook.com/MaddJokaRecords
www.soundcloud.com/lozzhiphop
Follow us on twitter also @lozzhiphop

I really hope you take the time to listen and comment as it means a lot to us and we've been given so much help from so many users, hopefully even phage will enjoy a track or two!!! So give us a listen, please comment and again thanks for helping us throughout!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You called your Album Prison Planet, have you had Alex Jones hit you up yet?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

ps. here's a nice taster with lyrics for you to read too! maddjokarecords.bandcamp.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Haha, nah we haven't had any beef from him and hoping we won't have to! We've got a lot of respect for the guy and what he does but it's an appropriate title for what the album is about (although I'm not sure if Alex would be too keen on the Alien conspiracies!)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yeah man,im diggin it, S+F, good beats and really like the laid back rapping style on them Prison Planet Tracks!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

Thanks ever so much bud, i produced all the music while my buddy Lozz wrote lyrics n did all the vocals, glad you liked it all the same and please keep in contact!

TGG

new topics

top topics

join