It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aish.com: Conspiracy Theories are Dangerous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Note: Mods, please move if this is in the wrong thread.

Before anyone says anything; I am not antisemitic, and neither is this thread, and I can only hope there won't be any antisemitic comments.

In fact, I am Jewish myself, which is how I saw this video.

For those who don't know, Aish.com... is a Jewish website leaning towards observant. I find they have many interesting articles, however, this particular Rabbi, Rabbi Yaakov Salomon, I disagree with on almost every single issue (he mainly talks about social issues).

This week was no different. He posted a video talking about an encounter he had with some Germans. They were wondering whether it was true that Jew's staged 9/11, and whether they told all Jewish people to leave the building before it happened, so no Jew's would die.

www.aish.com...

Of course, this is a rather ridiculous theory, as I know people who have Jewish friends and family who died in 9/11 (it is possible, though, that they told Jews to evacuate and start a new identity, unbeknownst to the people in their life). Just because some of the conspiracists are Jewish does not mean all Jews are in on it, or that they would want to save their fellow Jews; they obviously do not practice Judaism (or at least not seriously), because if they did, they would not be doing such evil things such as edging on unnecessary wars (which is obviously in violation of any sect of Judaism).

What is particularly interesting for me in this is not the Rabbi's response (which is basically saying people who believe in such theories are dangerous; not so surprising for him to say), but rather the comments under the video. Almost all of them are pure ignorance.

Also, with Aish being the type of site it is, I doubt that people were hired to spam ignorance on that particular site, so these are mostly people's real opinions.

Another thing that is notable is that some people were actually discussing 9/11 and questioning the official explanation, and not everyone was just laughing at their claims. If this was posted a few years ago, I can almost guarantee that there would not have even been a single comment challenging the government's explanation (and if there was they would've been absolutely and completely ridiculed).

Again, it is not too surprising, just thought people might like to see this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I support Israel, always have, always will. Nothing will change that.

But…

I do not have my head in the sand either.

It is a matter of record, fact of 9/11, that Israeli agents were involved. Their involvement is Classified and the true nature of their role has not been released to the public, but the involvement of Israeli Agents in 9/11 is Fact.

youtu.be...

Now, the story of Jews at the Trade Center getting text messages not to show up to work the morning of 9/11 is just anti-Semitic BS, nothing more.

The True story of 9/11 is not know. This is why we need a REAL, Open Complete, Public Investigation of 9/11.

And We need it Now.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
I support Israel, always have, always will. Nothing will change that.

I support Israel as well. Of course, I don't support everything they do, and I realize that Israel is part of the international bankers plan, and I also realize Israel is most likely controlled by the international bankers. However, there is a big difference between supporting Israel's government and supporting Israel. Just like it is possible to support America while realizing that what's going on today is terrible.

It is a matter of record, fact of 9/11, that Israeli agents were involved. Their involvement is Classified and the true nature of their role has not been released to the public, but the involvement of Israeli Agents in 9/11 is Fact.

youtu.be...

...The True story of 9/11 is not know. This is why we need a REAL, Open Complete, Public Investigation of 9/11.

And We need it Now.

I personally actually don't care what happened at 9/11. Whether the American government did it, the Israeli government did it, a mix, the Israeli government helped Iraq do it, the American government helped Iraq do it, or Iraq did it; I don't really care.

The official story that Muslims attacked it because they were against civilization is obviously not true. If the story of Muslims attacking it is correct, they were simply defending Iraq. We were bombing Iraq for six years, supposedly because Hussein was gassing his citizens; but we gave him the gas! It is perfectly natural that they would defend themselves and, of course, terrorism can be a war tactic.

The American government is corrupt anyways. The "War on Terror" (the use of the term has subsided by the wars have not) is clearly a joke. Israel is a key part of the international bankers plan, so it only makes sense that the Israeli government would be corrupt.

There is value, though, in finding out what happened at 9/11; it will help some people to realize what's going on, if it turns out it's been a big lie.

Whose going to conduct the investigation, though? Clearly not a government (Ron Paul seems to think Bin Laden lead it). A lot of people already claim to have proven, and they have largely been ignored. More realistically would be a lot of small people proving it. I doubt there will be a real public investigation for quite some time, if there is at all.

Now, the story of Jews at the Trade Center getting text messages not to show up to work the morning of 9/11 is just anti-Semitic BS, nothing more.

Yeah, as I mentioned in the original post; that is obviously a rather ridiculous theory, of course.

join