It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waka Floka Flame is retiring from rap. "I'd rather work at Wal Mart"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Famous Rapper Waka Floka Flame who's hits include "No Hands" and "Grove Street" is retiring from rap after 2011.

Apparently, the Brick Squad soldier is fed up with the industry fakeness and the stress that comes along with being one of the top rhyme-spitters in hip-hop. “This game 2 fake I [quit] rap after this year,” he tweeted.

The ‘O Let’s Do It’ rapper later confirmed the quitting rumors on an Atlanta radio show. “I’m tired of just going through what I go through, and at the end of the day, the forecast is just rain, rain on my world,” he said. He even went a bit further and made an incredulous statement that he would rather work at Walmart than rap!

Just a reminder of how fake the media is that we're bombarded with every time we turn on the radio. I respect this man now simply for getting out of the industry, he was making millions, he didn't have to give it up but he did.

Waka’s momanager, Debra Antey, co-signed her son’s disdain of the music business with Rumorfix.com. “We’re all disgusted with this stuff. You can’t trust people,”

popcrush.com...

to Waka

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
His # is pretty fake too if I'm not mistaken

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He is mistaken, Wal-Mart is a terrible place to work. He'd work half a day (if that) then quit!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And so he goes back to gang bangin', and I don't see him workin at wal mart, their shirts are blue, waka is a blood, lmao

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

he was making millions, he didn't have to give it up but he did.

Maybe millions is enough for him. Now he can free himself up after his day at Walmart and get a job as a token rapper type on some TV cop drama.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Many who enter the rap game dont consider that its a big business thing and that if they are not prepared financially for the game with their life they can lose much of their hard earned money to the industry bosses/cutthroats..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Waka's gonna pull the same thing Jay-Z did. Retire then come back.

Just watch.

[size=10]Waka Flockas new job

edit on 14-7-2011 by iSwag because: hahahaha

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
youtu.be...
this the only thing i know about this guy lolol

if the whole game is fake what did he do and how did he act to be famous?
edit on 14-7-2011 by violence=answer because: cant embed video!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

I suspect the question is actually what did his mom do to get him there since she's his manager, and how did he act? I suspect like he does in the video I posted lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
Waka's gonna pull the same thing Jay-Z did. Retire then come back.

Just watch.

I dont know if Floka and J are the same caliber rap artist but it could be an attention stunt who knows.

reply to post by violence=answer

LOL @ shawtbusshawty

ATS

new topics

top topics

join