It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four years and THANKS!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, today marks my fourth year of shuffling around the ATS boards.

And what a shuffle it has been.. From having created a few popular threads to loads more that got nowhere and to reading some absolutely incredibly intelligent stuff from all of you out there in ATS land...

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my (and everyone else) greater understanding.
Thank you for finding those bits of information that leave your jaw hanging with disbelief...
Thank you for posting photos and videos that defy everything we've ever known, been taught or learnt (and possibly forgotten too).
Thank you for being here with me. None of us are alone although we may feel disconnected.

It's incredible when you think about it.. The information we have all read or seen here that is usually suppressed by the MSM. We all sat here getting "by the second" updates about the recent earth quake in Japan, ridden through some major political upsets, watched the revolution in Egypt unfold, experienced the collapse of the banks and many companies, listened to the millions of suffering people and held their hands in support. We've suffered the loss of some absolutely amazing people here on ATS, and to name two of them, jkrog08 and William One Sac and to top it all off we've had to suffer being educated by other members (
) as well as being attacked by the evil trolls that tend to rear their ugly heads from time to time.. and let's not even mention the dis-info agents that many are sure are here too..!!!

Thank you everyone.. Thank you ATS

Thank you for helping each other deny ignorance.

now, where's the party beers?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Congrats! As you can see I have been a long time lurker but I just recently have been starting to come out of my shell.

Here is to another 4 years!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Nice thread EA, and congrats on 4 years as well!!

To another 4..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimbone

Thanks Grim.
I see many who joined years ago but suddenly begin to start posting and joining in.. It's great that you're all there and now getting involved, although sometimes, I feel that we might have missed out on loads of brilliant contributions..

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what you all can bring

It's all good..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you RA.. Good to see you..

nice to hear the chinking of drinking glasses

top topics

join