It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learning facts is FUN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It is mighty difficult to dispute things that are quoted by people, so I found some fun facts to share with you folks today.

I am expecting to get full on opposition, but . . . hey. The facts don't lie.

Now onto our lessons from history:

"We are not fighting you because we want something from you. We are fighting you because we want to destroy you" ( Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah, quoted in Fouad Ajami, Dream Palaces of the Arabs)

5/15/48, Azzam Pasha, Sec. Gen. Of Arab league: "this will be a war of extermination".

11/18/65: Nasser, explaining build-up of armed forces, "our aim is the full restoration of rights of the Palestinian people" in other words "the destruction of the State of Israel".

5/20/67, Hafez el Assad, Syrian Minister of Defense, "The time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation"

www.shalomjerusalem.com...

So sorry that a majority of you have been duped. If you can, I would be interested in these statements being debunked.

Also, inb4 it is all made up by Mossad/Illuminati Zionists/etc. Try something original.
edit on 7/14/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/14/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EXTags & Link. Do not remove or alter staff edits.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The state of Israel does need to be destroyed, the land shouldn't be governed by anyone, it's too holy for anyone to claim any authority in it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Star for you with ease. A flag on the other hand, well, i gave one, but most of these people on ats don't want to hear it. It is fine to bash Christians round here. But say nothing about Muslims. Not even in their own words..

The thought crossed my mind that I wouldn't even be able to type those few words before the anti Israel crowd showed up.....guess I was right.
edit on 14-7-2011 by rbnhd76 because: The thought..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well Muslims talk about destroying Israel and Israeli politicians also talk about destroying Palestinians and they threat other muslim countries. They sound almost the same these days but...

You forgot to mention also few facts about who is doing ethnic cleansing.
You forgot who has superior army and is using it against civilians.

I could go on but it was discussed many times here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
there is no excuses for the quotes you posted ... they are wrong and show a very ugly picture of the muslim side ...

i''m against the israeli occupation but also am against radical muslims who spread hate like that in the quotes ...

they don't represent all muslims any tool could tell you that much

just like israeli zionists administration doesnt represent the jews

both have there dark clouds and wolfs in sheeps clothing leading the parade

like every other problem in society its ignorance of the masses that allows them to keep there positions

thats the same problem in every other country the ignorance of the masses and the wolfs that exploit that in power

nothing more nothing less

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

That website doesn't look biased at all

You see, the problem comes with people's inability to separate the actions of the politicians from the people and the religion. Perhaps if you did your homework you would see that neither the Muslims nor the Jews are free from blame for the past conflicts. I'm not sure what the point of your original post is. By posting disjointed quotes with no context from a slanted website you're credibility is shot from the get-go.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by relpobre000

How about we debate the facts, and not the source. Yes?

And actually, the context is given in the quotes.

I agree with both sides have issues. Preaching to the choir. In case you have not noticed, there is a big Anti-Israel , Pro-Palestinian thing going on with ATS. This WAS meant to try and combat that . . .
edit on 7/14/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
but also am against radical muslims who spread hate like that in the quotes ...

Radical Muslims? The first quote was from the then Secretary General of the Arab League, the second from the second president of Egypt and the 3rd is from the then president of Syria who served for 3 decades. These were mainstream Muslim leaders, not radicals. Granted they are all older quotes, but we've seen similar anti-Semitic and anti-Israel views expressed by Ahmadinejad, so that desire to eradicate Israel is clearly still in place among some Muslim leaders.

edit on 14-7-2011 by SavedOne because: Typo

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by seedofchucky
but also am against radical muslims who spread hate like that in the quotes ...

Radical Muslims? The first quote was from the then Secretary General of the Arab League, the second from the second president of Egypt and the 3rd is from the then president of Syria who served for 3 decades. These were mainstream Muslim leaders, not radicals. Granted they are all older quotes, but we've seen similar anti-Semitic and anti-Israel views expressed by Ahmadinejad, so that desire to eradicate Israel is clearly still in place among some Muslim leaders.

edit on 14-7-2011 by SavedOne because: Typo

the key word there is "like" my good man read twice reply once

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You can't dispute quotes. However, does that mean that these politicians and leaders speak for the modern free-Palestine movement- seeing most these quotes are from before 19700 some going as far back as 1948. Do these politicians speak for all Muslims? No

Yes you are right, facts are fun: Menachem Begin the 6th Israeli primeminister, was the former head of a Jewish terrorist organization- Irgun.

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

-- Moshe Dayan, April 1969, Ha'aretz; quoted in Edward Said, 'Zionism from the Standpoint of Its Victims', Social Text, Volume 1, 1979, 7-58.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

The next one is honestly the most Horid of all. It is from Golda Meir- one of the most vile Israeli primeminsters who denied that Arabs even inhabited Palestine before the Jews came- which has been proven to be farce.

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

Eretz Israel include most of Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria. It is from the river Nile to the Eupherates. So begin is promoting illegal conquest with this quote

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Here is the beloved Benjamin Netanyahu promoting the expolsion of Palestinians.

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
When was the Quran published?

Sura 4:89 on the subject of 'non-Muslims' “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Isn't fitting random quotes into a political conflict so much fun?

edit on 15-7-2011 by Dnevnoi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join