It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yeah but what about students of mathamatics/design etc

if you can plot it on paper with a ruler and a compass then surely given the knowhow you can do it on a grand scale

there are afterall people with their own webpages who claim to create these things

anyway = im discovering a new era in circles , they are small - about 3 - 4 inches wide and they are apearing all over my tables / desks / tops of loud speakers etc
after recent scientific analysis we come to this disturbing fact - the alien craft that are creating them are using some kind of coffee or tea fuel. yes thats right , we found traces of sugar / coffee / tea and milk in these circles !!!

ill post some pics the next time i see one of these rare circles

[edit on 13-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
Am I the only one who saw that video of the orbs circling a field to make a crop circle? I also met the Devas/Undines/Fey themselves.
Their "light" or "energy' causes rapid growth on one side of the stalks.
Those are Nature Spirits talking to ya laddie,and best try to understand in case they get cranky!

I saw the video of the orbs on tv looked kinda cool

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I saw it...but skeptics won't believe until they see it for themselves in person ....it's sorta like, "nope, there is no Nessie, Sasquatch (insert whatever here) unless someone kills one...very sad! Unless you take something's life..it's not proof

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This crop circle didn't just appear over night.

It took two.

The circle appeared over two nights at the start of August

Anyone notice this? The pattern around the "8" looks almost Greek.

A possible tie-in with the Olympics?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm disinclined to believe this one... it took 2 nights to make! If this was done by extraterrestrial means, it would've been formed in a matter of minutes. Really simple concept.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lol yea if it took two days to make than forget it. No matter how perfect i guess... I wonder what it looked like on the first day? If it dont happen over night than i can safely say that it is fake

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
As I said in other thread about crop circles, a design like this is nothing special for a artist.

In www.cropcircleconnector.com... you can see the 2 stages of the creation of the circle, and if you know how to make technical drawings you can see how they did it.

Also, they say the farmer is charging just �1 to see it.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is great! Everyone is using their heads.

I will answer some queries and also I thinnk the riddle of crop circles.
First nessie is not a physical creature.Some photos of it show it was smokey or vapourous. A Nature Spirit coalescing into something for water travel.There are other vaporous things in the air like Rods.

Now ,in the news,scients report that they are tracking "Dead Zones" in the Pacific and Atlantic where life dies off.the reason is pollution.
The crop circles have indicated porposis in water circling the Earth.Also explosions, and dire warnings with the funeral wreaths,lillies,and Shiva (destroyer symbols). many are autographed by Poseidon with the P key.
I was visited by this Deva or Undine manytimes. Being primarilly a sea creature in many past incarnations,the destruction of the Earth's oceans he cannot permit. Even if it means culling us.
Why pick mainly England? I suspect the cradle of the Industrial Revolution for some time,one of the worst polluters. They were even dumping wastes internationally like in the Great Lakes,probably most responsible for killing them.
There was a single Ufo over me several times.There is now a flap in western Canada,but usually staying out of sight,or else this government would come down on me even harder. They alread tried to "murder" me (slang) a few times.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I saw that one.Do you think anyone could make something that intricate in the dark in just two days? There would be footpaths all over the place.
New pleas are being issued by these farmers with the circles."Please do not tresspass." Many want to walk into the circles for some reason.Charging them a pound ?Why not?

And I notice the circles are getting more intricate. Perhaps it takes longer to make,perhaps these powerful spirits want to draw your attention.The circle completed in three stages. perhaps giving three chapters of a story.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i think that maybe crop circles are not want we want them to be. why would people waste there time making these 'creations' when everytime a new one is produced it is always made out to false? would u waste time on sumthing no-one is goin to believe? maybe humans are not responsible for these.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join