It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Another crop circle has 'cropped' up in Wiltshire in the UK.

"Some say the pattern is made by mysterious forces and features symbols from the ancient Mayan civilisation which mark the beginning of a new world order."

Crop Circle

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What a great looking creation! Just another testimony to man's creative abilities.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
yep it sure does look like another wood&rope creation

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That eight figure.I have seen it in many crop pictograms. Like the "infinity" symbol or the Yin and Yang. Swirling.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Crop circles always baffle me. Why would someone want to waste there time doing this now? There are so many its just not funny anymore. I guess its the same for vandalism though. People have been doing it forever and they still get a crack out of it. I must say though, crop circles are some of the more beautiful forms of vandalism.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I cant actually draw that well, so f**k knows how they manage to make them that big and get it so symetrically (spelling?) perfect!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Technically arent we not able to do anything perfect??? I thought we couldnt do anything perfect. There is either a flaw in there somewhere or we did not make it. Lol because sry we cant even draw a perfect circle let alone a picture that is a perfect circle and has stuff inside it symetrical as well. They would only be able to do this with a satelite lol thats the only thing i can think of that would make it so perfect. And it would have to be one with a laser that can flatten crops
How bout CCDS

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just a heads up for those skeptics out there, yes there are several hoax circles made througout the world however there are several circles that cannot be explained. In manmade circles the crop is bent and broken when they are pushed down, however in some circles the actual chemical make up of the stalk is temporarily changed. When this change occurs the stalk bends over and lays down and another chemical change occurs and the stalk rehardens. As to whether this circle is one of the later two mentioned i do not know.

What causes the chemical makeup change in the real circles is still a mystery , possibly its due to magnetic changes within the earth or weather annomolies. Nature is made up of patterns some we see and think how could that happen others we see daily and think nothing of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
very cool crop circle. but i highly doubt it was done by aliens or ufo's.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes i was watching something on TV about that wasnt it something to do with the heat or water? Er i remember after i watched signs (a weird movie at that) i started becomeing involved with crop circles. I went on countless sites. I dont know how they do it, no one does sad really. Like i was saying we cant do anything perfect so it is impossible unless they have unknown technology.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Aliens or not, it gets my vote for best in show. Wow.
I don't see anything overtly Mayan in it though, it strikes me as having more a Greek decorative motif.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Even look at the way the crops are bent there perfect...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's very very impressive, but I guaranty you it's not "perfect". But with ropes and stakes anyone can acheive near perfection. You just need imaginiation and dilligence. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I feel bad for the farmers whose crops are destroyed. That is an aspect of it which seems to be unmentioned most times.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I feel bad for the farmers whose crops are destroyed. That is an aspect of it which seems to be unmentioned most times.

I believe farmers are covered by insurance, if they have it. I do know that some commercial crop circle ventures pay for the damaged crops.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I believe farmers are covered by insurance, if they have it. I do know that some commercial crop circle ventures pay for the damaged crops.

Actually you would be hard pressed to find anyone in england with such insurance, however the farmers do sometimes behnifit from them. Farmers will often times charge tourists a pound or two to see the circle , becuase of this i think one framer said the goverment gives you 3 days to mow it down. The way the british goverment looks at it is these farmers are getting money and they arent getting thier cut in taxes. In some cases i would think a farmer could make enough bucks off the tourists to more then pay for the damaged crops in other cases the farmer goes in the hole on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Am I the only one who saw that video of the orbs circling a field to make a crop circle? I also met the Devas/Undines/Fey themselves.
Their "light" or "energy' causes rapid growth on one side of the stalks.
Those are Nature Spirits talking to ya laddie,and best try to understand in case they get cranky!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
stgeorge - i also seen a program that said the video was done using computer effects - went into alot of detail debunking the cropcircle video

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Its beautiful and all, but why are they there? There has to be a meaning our a cause... Can anyone refer me to any books which you believe explain these abnormalitys.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Fake or ligitimate, that is one amazing looking crop circle. I higly doubt a rag-tag bunch of of kids could pull of such a stunt.

Deep

top topics

<<   2 >>

join