It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well there you go, another thread that was a waste of time, a waste of stars, and how many flags........UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I predict that on or before the 29th of September 2032 something big, earth changing and breath taking will happen on this planet. Don't ask me how I know, I just 'feel it'.

These predictions are just attention grabbing outcries by people who are hoping to get lucky. One day, someone will get lucky but it won't be because they predicted it.

What's next, the 'Black Knight'... Maybe that guy will get it right, I hope so for his sake cos apparently him, his wife and his friends gave up everything they had and moved to Timbuktoo or some other obscure location to avoid some massive event.

Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I guarantee the OP is a alien-witch-demigod, from sirus, and intends to fertilize our chronic = )

emphasis on -guarantee-
edit on 30-9-2011 by CoffeeMonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
ARG!!! op was right i got pneumonia breath hard to come by but doc says i will regain it so does this mean i was chosen?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
now wait , BoA said they will charge $5 fee, now that is life changing so a ding ding ding to the op.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

So I'm back to tell you that you should never post a prediction again.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpedconsciousness

September 29th has come and gone and nothing big really happened

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Howdy.

Well it is now the 30th of September. Kinda waitin for something to happen
. Nothin yet.

Maybe it is time delayed?

I reckon Ill go look for the next end of the world earth shattering event to be predicted. I have lost count, how many have we had this year come and go? Seem like a few.

Let us know your next dream. We score on the best two out of three.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My prediction came true. I said to the OP that nothing will happen in september, and i said he would not come back into the thread and put his hands up and say "i was wrong" Well, my prediction came true, unlike his.

These attention seekers bug me

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
EPIC FAIL!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
juran is a lyer, paid shill, disinformative agent of nothing and is a no-body. This childish behavior for attention is pathetic and shows what kinds of people are really out there. Some people just need to get out of the basement of their parents house and get in touch with the real world and make some friends in their life, instead of hiding in the basement of mommy and daddy and hiding behind a t.v screen, i mean, really. Some people need some fresh air instead of that musky basement smell their use to. It might due them good to get out of the house. The fresh air might due their brain some good and activate those brain cells that were once docile. Get into the light man. I fear some people may be looking really pale and they might be on the verge of a lepper. Take off the tin foil hat,mask and cape. Go out and meet people. A change for the good. Go to church. Peace. Change for the good of man. Think positive and help out others, but start with yourself first. Make a difference, you will feel better about yourself in the long run.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo

Originally posted by LOLZebra
last week I started to receive these "messages" in my head

are you sure you are not gone mental? because relly, hearing voices in your head usually is a sign of a mental illness.

Or a couple good hits of acid

Originally posted by azulejo
33 PAGES?

How many times do we allow people here on ATS to laugh about us behind a computer with some fun they wanted to have? People, I cannot believe you fall for this posts over and over again!!

Remember Blossom Goodchild and the zillions that came after her? and the dissapointment (uh, why?) that it didn't happened?

It seems like many people on ATS want to believe in such things and for it to actually to happen! Maybe we love too much Armaggedon and the Day After Tomorrow.

I never watched 2012

people on a deeper level enjoy being scared,it is why a lot of people watch horror movies for example,no matter how they may tell you that being scared bothers them,they will keep coming back for more.
it is a psychological trait we all have on one level or another.

What worries me is how many people easily believe or hope when it comes to these kind of predictions.
it is clearly a blind leading the blind situation if I've ever seen one.

another aspect is "the boy who cried wolf" scenario that some may feel, "what if this time it is real and I ignore it?" and then you have the other end of the spectrum of this where you you have someone who may of expressed a false prediction with the hope of getting attention or to look wise,be accepted,feel powerful.

this person one day truly receives some type of otherworldly communication that gives them a dire warning of an impending catastrophic disaster that will leave the earths population largely decreased in numbers through some form of destruction,he/she only needs to relay this extremely important information to the populace..........now,no one in their right mind will listen to that same person,not after failed attempts of misleading,false predictions previously come and gone with nothing happening!!!.

Now, that is a major conundrum if that were ever to happen,could you imagine,talk about irony.

BTW- didn't really miss much missing 2012 the movie,I thought is could of depicted the world ending in much better fashion

edit on 2-10-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12
Depending on where you're located, there's still time ... the day isn't over. Where I sit, we have almost another 12-hours left of the day.

I do think a passion for life came through in the OP's eloquent writing style, along with a 'genuineness' and a sense of kindness and empathy for all humankind.

So, IMO, JURAN either ...

-- It's possible he had information maybe he wasn't supposed to share or reveal and so now he's under some weird 'gag-order' type of thing (not legally) ... or as the above Poster said, maybe he was banned from here or has mysteriously gone missing (hope not).

-- It is also very possible he was telling us what he truly believed, even if it wasn't actually true and he was unknowingly deceived -- and in which case, technically, he wasn't lying, as he was not intentionally trying to be deceitful.

Some believe he's an attention-seeker and just made everything up. I doubt it, but then in the anonymous world of the internet anything is possible. He may also have been given false information that he happened to believe and therefore wanted to share. As a result, maybe 'the date' was changed -- it's not impossible, which makes it possible.

Juran,I know that is you,stop playing charades,the prediction may of been genuinely believed in your mind & heart,fine,fair enough it happens.
I do not think every single started prediction is meant to purposely deceive.
I am sure getting that off of your chest has brought you some closure,for that I forgive ya

I know if I deeply,sincerely felt that there was something I could prevent with a prediction then I would post it.
Some people just seem to fall over themselves most of the time naively believing just about everything they read & hear,that right there is one of the major issues that is wrong with us as a society,especially government.

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

What's next, the 'Black Knight'... Maybe that guy will get it right, I hope so for his sake cos apparently him, his wife and his friends gave up everything they had and moved to Timbuktoo or some other obscure location to avoid some massive event.

Time will tell.

you mean the d4rk kn1ght,right? lol
that is pretty interesting if you ask me,not saying it is 100% true but intriguing at least.
October 28th is the date I believe that is supposed to go down,as you said,time will tell.
edit on 2-10-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I still believe in you, Juran! This thread was great!

Seriously.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
PerfectPerception

I am not Juran ... Juran and JANA12 are two different people.

I think maybe Juran was banned from here ... don't know for sure. He sent me a U2U email message in August asking for my personal email address. I did not give it out. The point is maybe he did that because he knew he was going to be banned from the site ... warnings ??? don't know for sure .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Interesting couple of pages. I couldnt read anymore.

If i were to guess (provided the op hasnt spit out what will happen) i would say different dimensions will merge and we will see things no human alive have ever seen before. Some will drop dead of SURPRISE, while others will just look around, and go, meh!, and open up another beer.

Did i solve the riddle???

NOTE: THE JOKES ON ME. IT IS OCTOBER NOW.

never mind.

edit on 15-10-2011 by dgtempe because: crazy broad

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, so the point is - he needs to ask himself who he is 'talking' to and who he gets his messages from. These beings are obviously not the honest upright guys he thought they were. Look for better contacts mate, cos these you are with at the moment don't know diddly and just want to spread fear.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Juran is a lousy wimp, he didnt show up in this thread any more since..liar, coward and fraudster..why isn´t he getting banned already?

cheers

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join