It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All I can think of is that magnetic strip and one prediction is all about CME's, and rather hot air.

I havnt noticed their mad rush to shut down all the nuclear facilities.

We're not in a position to survive modest cosmic things, due to the nucelar. Thats what should alarm everyone.

I don't think we're going to tip over. But CME's are another matter, and more earth changes.

Its OK though about earth, for she is not alone, she doesnt just take hits, she transforms.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I agree

I usually don't post unless I have good reason to... But You know whats funny?

This is the first time I'm reading this thread, and it just made me want to post, because last week I started to receive these "messages" in my head (clearly not my own voice/mind talking to myself) that "the time is near" or something along the lines of "the time is soon" and I felt inside that I would know what to do, once the "time" comes. In my logical mind i was like "WTF does that mean, WHATS coming soon? how soon? days? weeks?"

Either way I feel that something huge is going to happen as well. There are too many things starting to speed up and culminate into what I can only describe as some big event.

Looking forward to TSHTF

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
last week I started to receive these "messages" in my head

are you sure you are not gone mental? because relly, hearing voices in your head usually is a sign of a mental illness.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
maybe the OP refers to this..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
T- Minus one week and counting.
This better be good.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
PS

27th, 28th, 29th... Three days of darkness? Three Strange Days?

edit on 9/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

I am predicting that on or before September 29 of this year an event will occur that will effect everyone on this planet. This event will be of such magnitude that it will literally take away the breath of every man, woman and child. Not everyone will recover their breath and those that don't will no longer live among us. Those who do recapture their breaths will survive to face a new and unfamiliar paradigm. How they will confront it is not for me or anyone else to conjecture upon. I expect this event to actually occur on the 29th, but it could come sooner, certainly not later.

So there you have it. Look ahead, ahead to September 29 and understand that your life, should you be among the survivors, is going to become something else entirely.

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: text correction

if theres one phrase repeated in replies to this thread, its probably "gloom and doom"

how simple it is to ID yet another "gloom and doom" topic on ATS and scold the OP for fear mongering.

this one even more fits the criteria for 'gloom and doom' cuz its a prediction. no sources, intel, etc.

but, i beg to differ. what stood out most in the prediction, is the warning that life for survivors will be dramatically changed.

to me, what stands out overall, is the fact that i too choose to live here and now and not 100 yrs before or after present. why?

because it is my fate, my destiny and i accept my little niche in this eventful world. what i dont accept is not what someone has to say online but the bigger picture where millions of people are being deceived and/or killed.

and tomorrow, if something could happen or be made to happen that the current course of 'doom and gloom' being perpetrated by the superpowers of our planet can be derailed, then i say, bring it oooooon!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

ok ok.... I agree, I'm in.

But then of course I was the gullible kid that believed my brother when he told me if I sit nice and still I will be able to watch the grass grow. Some hours later...... lovely African sun tan.

Juran, my dear, if you are still in orgasmic mood, living in the bush and still able to read our posts, know that you have tickled me pink!

Since finding ATS my life has recieve added info but also added laughs, you know, those delicious laughs from the belly. Loved your post.

You open with a generously extende right hand, elaborately telling us what a magic place and people we are.. and I thought...'huh???, yah, I know there is lotso beauty and amazing possibilities in this creation, but me thinx you missed the potty a bit when you sat down on my reality today...cause the sixties was well, in the sixties when all lived in illusions of love and peace and flower children..'
How I would love to live in the true bush, (have done before) free from all the things that cling and klang like an overgrown xmast tree cluttering and cramping my free spirit and poluting my air. But the PTB has me in ball and chains for now.

Then your next paragraph takes me SLAP! reality handed to me by the other hand. THAT's what made me laugh.

Holding my breath to see if you are going to come back or have already decended under ground.

Anything is possible. So much going on at the moment. I won't at all be surprised if there really is something coming our way on the 29th.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Lots of predictions for this month, I hope at least one of them is correct.

"Biggest show on earth" ??

I like the sound of this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i agree

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
5 more days until you are proven wrong....like the 100 or so other people on here who post predictions, and constantly get them wrong.

Could you maybe agree to leave if your wrong? I think all member should be given 3 attempts...after that, a ban.
Gets boring seeing the same people coming up with the same nonsense over and over again.

We arent all going to die....il be back on the 30th to prove the point....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
ATS is becoming a little crazy with wild predictions. I mean wasnt YESTERDAY supposed to be the biggest show on Earth ie 13th July with some people claiming Michael Jackson to be returning of all things
Now that day passes and immediately we proposed a new date for the greatest show on Earth. Id have to check my calendar as i already have 28th October in there for comet Elenin to come and wipe us all out and during that time ill also be preparing for December 2012. OP i dont slate your thoughts or post, Thats exactly why ATS is so great as it allows everyone to speak freely about the most craziest subjects.

Explain to me one thing. Why should your prediction be any more believable then all the other doom and gloom predictions?

It's not comet elenin that is suppose to reek havik on or by the 28th of Oct., it's the brown drawf star behind it, What the Hopi call the Great Purifyer. The 29th is actually alittle late for the pridiction the op is making as the 25th thru 27 are the actual daed of it''s alignment. And yes this drawf star is huge, has the magnetic strenght to actually flip our planet.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Well, since this prediction so generously gives time to both my birthday and ,more importantly, New Year celebrations - i will follow this a bit more close then the usual myriad of other predictions on ATS that ended in nothing.
I really liked your post though. Technological progress has us addicted , and we en masse are to blame.
Hope you will not be offended if i will express my hopes that you are wrong and there will be the usual mess allowing us to enjoy this fabulous world a bit more.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Any one actually ,truly believing that there is a comet, brown dwarf or whatever, coming to wipe out the planet, Prove it. Get rid of all your stuff. Sign over your house, car, boat, anything else, to me or charity. If you are that sure, what have you got to lose? The reason you won't, is that you don't really think it's going to happen. It may be fun to get on a website and shout doom and gloom, but when it comes down to proof... Well, let's see who keeps their stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So, do I need to bring my tomato plants inside? They took months to grow just 4 inches, hate to lose them now.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
5 more days until you are proven wrong....like the 100 or so other people on here who post predictions, and constantly get them wrong.

Could you maybe agree to leave if your wrong? I think all member should be given 3 attempts...after that, a ban.
Gets boring seeing the same people coming up with the same nonsense over and over again.

We arent all going to die....il be back on the 30th to prove the point....
Agreed !!!!!
the predictions are getting old..
and if one does a search,. I'd say 1% are in the ballpark of accurate..
Besides,. I have a show to play for on the 30th..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I dont know how or where you did or got this information; but I am seriously impressed. That says alot from me. If this senario is correct and if what a astronomer from nasa said about this brown drawf star is correct ( as the two co-incide approximately in the same period of time) I would say Sept 27 2012 is a more accurate date.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

May I ask why you bother to read this in the first place? It amazes me that the same comments about doom and gloomers are being made by the same "This is BS" members on this site. Why? If you are s convinced nothing bad ever happened or will happen do you continually invade the space of the insane?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So I have to wait another week?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

This women is making alot of people and goverments upset with her prediction for Sept 28th, if it co-incides with others it could be the pole shift everyone is talking about.

www.lookout.org.nz...

www.trumpetcall.org.nz...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join