It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Your link confirms perigee on September 28th and new Moon on September 27th. I would take a screen shot and upload it, but currently we are unable to upload photos to the media center since ATS is monkeying around with it.

Link: www.fourmilab.ch...
edit on 9/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Your link confirms perigee on September 28th and new Moon on September 27th. I would take a screen shot and upload it, but currently we are unable to upload photos to the media center since ATS is monkeying around with it.

Link: www.fourmilab.ch...
edit on 9/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

the term Super Moon isnt really an Astronomy term at all. Once you get to digging into the matter and look at the chart nobody cares about them with the exception of March 19th where it was a full moon and a bit closed than usual. Octobers moon is closer still and nobody is squawking about it.....do you really support this crappola? If so how do you bear responsibility of others that you drag into your false hype?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What am I hyping. I don't understand what you're getting at.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Perhaps this is what you think will "take our breath away.":

Another New Surprise From Elenin - Hydrogen Cyanide
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by KSprepared
started on 8/7/2011 @ 08:34 AM

About 15 seconds after inhalation of a high concentration of cyanide vapor concentration there is a transient hyperpnea followed in 15-30 seconds by the onset of convulsions. Respiratory activity stops two to three minutes later, and cardiac activity ceases several minutes later still, or at about six to eight minutes after exposure.www.fas.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

can't wait for Sep.29 to tell you what a load of Balony you just spouted...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Juran

Perhaps this is what you think will "take our breath away.":

Another New Surprise From Elenin - Hydrogen Cyanide
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by KSprepared
started on 8/7/2011 @ 08:34 AM

About 15 seconds after inhalation of a high concentration of cyanide vapor concentration there is a transient hyperpnea followed in 15-30 seconds by the onset of convulsions. Respiratory activity stops two to three minutes later, and cardiac activity ceases several minutes later still, or at about six to eight minutes after exposure.www.fas.org...
wow guess i better hold my breath then.....but before I do I will use my common sense and reason...nope unless I am looking for a breath of fresh air from outer space.........you guys kill me,,,pun intended.....You_Are_A_Fraud
edit on 18-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Look at what he says "it will take our breath away" then watch this
we all know Russia is backing turkey in the Israel issue maybe a planned first strike?

www.youtube.com...

sorry still have not figured out how to embed
edit on 9/18/2011 by Immune because: video link broken all fixed now

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I starred your post. Thank you for calling me a fraud; it's rather endearing.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

In 2010 Comet Hartley 2:

shocked the science team by producing a massive surge of CN, the cyanogen radical commonly known as "cyanide." Cyanide itself wasn't the surprise; CN is a common ingredient of comet cores. Rather, it was the size and purity of the outburst that has researchers puzzled.
"The abundance of CN in the comet's atmosphere jumped by a factor of five over an eight day period in September—that's huge," says A'Hearn.
Cometary Poison Gas Geyser Heralds Surprises
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
Look at what he says "it will take our breath away" then watch this
we all know Russia is backing turkey in the Israel issue maybe a planned first strike?

www.youtube.com...

sorry still have not figured out how to embed
edit on 9/18/2011 by Immune because: video link broken all fixed now
maybe you need to figure out how to post in the right Thread

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Can you provide us with a clue or additional information regarding this prophecy?
Like in relation to what.
Nature?
Financial?
Social?
Disclosure?

Its not a prophecy because that would give the prediction a religious overtone and I want to avoid that happening.
I cannot tell you what will actually occur, I only know that it will literally take you breath away, and mine, and not everyone will recover from the effect. Its a waiting game, its not a guessing game.

So basically you are saying that whatever happens is going to affect our lungs, maybe massive amounts of volcanic ash? (sorry I like to guess)

I don't judge, I just want the outcome to be a good one ^_^

In the future the present is history.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is the right thread for the video i posted WATCH the video
let me put in some cliffs notes for you
air fuel bombs ie VACUUM bombs suck all the oxygen out of the target area hence "take our breath away"
next time watch then comment

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This is the right thread for the video i posted WATCH the video
let me put in some cliffs notes for you
air fuel bombs ie VACUUM bombs suck all the oxygen out of the target area hence "take our breath away"
next time watch then comment
Having nothing to do with the OP..but I really think you would like to own one ...maybe use one to get somebodies attention, maybe? Maybe you have something close to it,,,and want to make a statement?
edit on 18-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What do you mean this has nothing to do with the thread? read ops first post he said biggest show on earth and it will take your breath away so my linking it to the biggest vacuum bomb on the planet that has the capablities of consuming all the oxygen in a target area all of a sudden makes me a terrorist? Do not forget the UN vote on Israel this week and Russia backing Turkey which would be an anti-american alliance. Im sorry it could just be me but it would seem more relevant than a comet thats been disintigrated for a week killing us all with a tail thats non existent.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How about this: If this prophecy does prove false just like every other one on ATS has, you will ask the mods to suspend your posting rights in the "Predictions" forum for the rest of your memberships duration.

As they should begin to do with every poster of false predictions. You get one shot, if it pans out then t benefits all of us. If not, you're done.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Lol if every prediction post on ats is false why even bother reading them heres an idea move along read something you deem worthwhile and leave us to our entertainment I actually enjoy these post knowing they should be taken with a grain of salt but in the research to disprove them usually we gain more knowledge than we originally had. So dont think of them as predictions but rather educational tools.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What do you mean this has nothing to do with the thread? read ops first post he said biggest show on earth and it will take your breath away so my linking it to the biggest vacuum bomb on the planet that has the capablities of consuming all the oxygen in a target area all of a sudden makes me a terrorist? Do not forget the UN vote on Israel this week and Russia backing Turkey which would be an anti-american alliance. Im sorry it could just be me but it would seem more relevant than a comet thats been disintigrated for a week killing us all with a tail thats non existent.

"Dream on, Dream on, Dream on. Dream until you Dreams come true" we will die a slow painful death of old age and taxes paid....but hey, The Dream Police are for another thread also.

.i crack myself up
O

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I guess being a human makes us all gullible.

Seems we can not resist the next end all prediction, though not one has came true.

Well, if I get a prediction I will spell it out exactly, No area to use your imagination. If its a bomb, then its a bomb, if its a volcano, it is a volcano. etc.

The real aggravation is that the "the predictors" will not tell us Crap about how or why they are making the prediction.

I would not hold anything against someone who said I had a dream and it was vivid where I saw .....

or where they said a message came to me while in line buying milk, it was clear and it stated ..........

But where I get my drawers in a crawl is where the "predictor" acts like some secret agent " I can not tell you how I know, just trust me I know". That is BS!!!!

Tell us how you came to know of the prediction, put it out there, and lets move on. I would have respect for those that said how they received their prediction. I am sure some people do have visions and they come true. But they should disclose how they got them.

Now we wait until the 29th to throw flames at another false predictor "who will not tell us how they got their prediction.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

I think Harold Camping has the Month of October with Jesus coming back on the 21st.........better pray up!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I hope you're right, I got pulled over driving home from the bar and really don't want to go to my alcohol class in December.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join