It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another "the sun is where its supposed to be thread!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
A nice magazine piece from the BBC about "Manhattanhenge".

Not exactly scientific but I'm sure that if something was amiss, then a few thousand photographers would have something to say.

Its also nice to see man made constructions frame something as wonderful as our sun.

BBC Manhattanhenge

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ficargul

I hope that lays to rest the "suns out of whack" doomsayers who are so adamant about the position of Sol.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Simple solution to this problem

Use a sun dial. If the time is correct all is well. If it's wrong, well that's a different story.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear
reply to post by Ficargul

I hope that lays to rest the "suns out of whack" doomsayers who are so adamant about the position of Sol.

Trusting a proven mainstream western propaganda news channel for debunking?
thats very low Ficargul

Unfortunate posting a news article from the bbc own Magazine isnt anything as prove, i guess if you believe the BBC article you will believe that economy is recovering to right?

BBC news network are known for lying and are supporting the elites agenda, so please dont use this as a claim that would bring end to the suns out of whack doomsayers and they aren't doomsayers.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
the sun is rising in the east and setting in the west, I watch it from the beach, no mistaking where it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear reply to post by Ficargul I hope that lays to rest the "suns out of whack" doomsayers who are so adamant about the position of Sol. Trusting a proven mainstream western propaganda news channel for debunking? thats very low Ficargul

Tell me why is it "low" to believe something that someone has written? I dont understand your usage of the word low, please explain it. Regardless of who wrote the article and where it came from, it could've come from any website and I think that you'd say that it was a load of tosh anyways. And I think you'll find youre quoting someone else in that quote, I didnt say those words.

Unfortunate posting a news article from the bbc own Magazine isnt anything as prove, i guess if you believe the BBC article you will believe that economy is recovering to right?

The word you're looking for is "PROOF". I didn't say that that the article had proven anything; I think your reading comprehension needs a bit of working on. I did say if you care to re-read my post that photographers who have been photographing this for years would notice if something was amiss.

And if you think I believe everything I read then you're a bigger fool than I first thought. Trying to mock people for what they read /write / believe is really childish you know.

so please dont use this as a claim that would bring end to the suns out of whack doomsayers and they aren't doomsayers

Sorry but what? I realise that English may not be your first language but please, please, please give a little bit of thought to what you write. If anyone else understands this then I may just be at fault and apologise to you.

And btw the sun is still setting and rising where it should!

new topics

top topics

join