It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Woods UFO Case?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"Interesting" is only i can say.

I saw this documentary from ufotv...and i had the impression the guy is credible and the footage is good. But now the case seems to have come to a halt and the guy stopped talking about it in public.

Some of the weirdest UFOs i have ever seen for sure.

Still..why is someone having encounters for YEARS with hours and hours on end of daylight UFO footage...but never comes up with the idea to get a fricking tripod?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

You pretty much summed it up. "Interesting" like you said. I know if I was one of those "lucky few" (cough, cough...hoaxer) that was able to pretty much take ufo pictures and video seemingly at will, I would have a tripod. Unless, that is, if I had something to hide.

In my opinion this guy is your usual Ufo idiot, and due to the overwhelming ignorance of the majority that express interest in this subject he will always have his fans.

I'm just not a fan of bs, and Anthony Woods stinks of it. Do an ATS search and you will find some discussions about him.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I just did a quick and dirty search but it really didn't give anything of value? (Maybe i missed some better, older threads..do you have links?)

From the footage alone i'd consider this as i said "interesting", if it was a hoax it must be really elaborate (thinking about remote controlled craft etc.). Don't get me wrong, i am pretty sceptical otherwise but i have seen much worse UFO footage. I guess i need to do some googling there.

Edit: Ok..there is really not a lot on Google either...let alone some smoking gun debunking. I am a little at loss since there is so little info about this case.
edit on 14-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Just a simple point to make, there does not need to be smoking gun debunking done here. If there was smoking gun evidence to be discussed, then I would agree that smoking gun debunking is required in order to elimate the mundane. But in this case, as in hundreds of others, it is not up to the debunkers to make up your mind, but up to the folks making the claim. And if they can't provide enough evidence that your own common sense, reason and logic can't immediately agree with...well the...you get the idea.

There will NEVER be "smoking gun" debunking of some stupid, blurry pictures and video of nondescript bs set against a bland background. Get used to it. There far too many thing it can be, and to jump to the least likley conclusion just because you find that the most interesting is the definition of ignorance.

Anyone with HALF A BRAIN who has these amazing UFO experiences on such a regular basis, if it was real, they would be able to present much better evidence. If they can't, and if it was real...oh well, better luck next time.....but we should hang our hats on the nonsense that this case put forward.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

There will NEVER be "smoking gun" debunking of some stupid, blurry pictures and video of nondescript bs set against a bland background. Get used to it. There far too many thing it can be, and to jump to the least likley conclusion just because you find that the most interesting is the definition of ignorance.

Anyone with HALF A BRAIN who has these amazing UFO experiences on such a regular basis, if it was real, they would be able to present much better evidence. If they can't, and if it was real...oh well, better luck next time.....but we should hang our hats on the nonsense that this case put forward.

Mind you i personally RARELY come to conclusions, and for sure not solely based on footage...and several years of seeing UFO footage and reading books i am still far away from any conclusions

As for "better evidence"..what do you expect? Some craft landing in his back yard?

As for this case, i can only go on what i saw in this "journey" documentary..and i would be able to tell you more..but sadly there really is NOT MORE about this case to find anywhere....this includes the "debunking" or arguments given why this case should be dismissed or should obviously be a hoax.

On the footage you can clearly see flying "objects", not only against a bland background but also in relation to other objects etc...and as said i already saw other "UFO" footage which was much worse..here i definitely had the impression that something "real" was filmed flying in the sky and i personally would have a hard time to say that the footage is fake, CGI, shopped or whatever.

The other thing which speaks for the case (again, based on the LITTLE i know of this case now)

* I had the impression the guy was legit.

* I don't see evidence that the case is marketed big time with the exception of that one DVD which is sold in some places. (Compare this to Reed case etc. or any other more known cases)

Also..you talk about "nonsense" etc. (without a questions have a right to do so)....but then i am missing the "nutty" interpretations and spiritual "messages" etc. which this case does not have at all.

edit on 14-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Since there are many many threads on this and this one does not add anything new to the topic nor even give a description for those who have no idea who Anthony Woods is, please add your thoughts to the existing ones.

ATS Search type in Anthony Woods

Closed.

top topics

join