It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest ANONYMOUS video "how they will save the world."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I thought the video was funny, but reading people's comments on it is even more hilarious!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ok guys especially the anons you need to remember the internet is serious business i repeat serious business. now go out in all your anoneness and find out what i mean lol its all for the lulz dont get mad at this guy hes of getting his lulz in his own way and you know if that video hurts you that bad im sure hundred of thousand of people are gonna see that video and be like omg anon is gonna blow up the deathstar really

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm sorry but is this video a joke? It sucks.
edit on 14-7-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What a retarded video. Specially the part about how they wiped out Scientology.

Well... it's still on my Google... This group of sick f*cks will not save the world...
edit on 14-7-2011 by 6205LH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonisDNA

Why would my explanation of how trojans work make you jump to that conclusion?
You just randomly threw out your ip after I left the forum then said I was all talk or something because I didn't do something that I never threatened or claimed I could do in the first place?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
wow this is epic honestly if your anon and mad go back to the plan and read some of fighterfromadistances posts you dont get the point of the vid its to get some lulz and ruffle some feathers grow some skin. and as for a real voice why what would that prove were still anon thats the point of being anon isnt it

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Epic

All while you marvel at our Awesomeness.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I would post something relevant but I am dead from laughter. I'll be back once that damn cleric get's here with the resurrect scroll.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Syn

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is in its infancy.
edit on 14-7-2011 by TruthIncarnate because: clarity.

link   

link   
[snip]

Dupe post
edit on 14-7-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well if you can put a thought into the minds of the masses you can change the future as for the cleric i hit him with my hunters wing clip and sicked my Devilsaur on him in other words hes not coming

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
who are you talking about moose

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Mr Mask

Is your question a joke? You seriously have to ask that?

If I told you there were Aliens attacking Washington D.C. RIGHT NOW, would you believe that too?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

reply to post by Mr Mask

If I told you there were Aliens attacking Washington D.C. RIGHT NOW, would you believe that too?

I would.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
everybody lock and load its time to mount me an alien on my wall

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

this is a shame...a shame people are trying to ridicule the only people who are doing anything against our oppressive leaders without anybody getting physically hurt.

the same people who wine and b!tch about world leaders and call for change and revolution are not recognising it actually happening...the media and government are portraying anon as cyber terrorists...and people arent realising they are doing what we all say we'd like to do and fighting our governments

the best example of this is when master card stopped all payments to the wikileaks website...wikileaks was trying to bring transparency to the people and the government who dont want you knowing their secrets had donations to wikileaks stopped.....so anon hacks mastercard.

all people seemed to see however was that a service they use is down and they are inconvenienced...people cant see past this and realise exactly what anon are trying to do for us.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

reply to post by Mr Mask

Remember War of the Worlds?
The main difference is that it was announced that it WAS NOT REAL from the beginning, but the people who believed it missed the theater announcement. Does that make them stupid?

Example of RESPONSIBLE reporting to avoid confusion as much as possible:

MERC ANNOUNCER: The Columbia Broadcasting System and it's affliated stations pesent Orson Welles and the Mercury Theatre on the Air in a radio play by Howard Koch suggested by the H.G. Wells Novel "The War of the Worlds."

(MUSIC: MERCURY THEATRE MUSICAL THEME)

MERC ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen: the director of the Mercury Theatre and star of these broadcasts, Orson Welles . . .

edit on 14-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by Afterthought because: Added more of the beginning

edit on 14-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

edit on Thu Jul 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join