It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest ANONYMOUS video "how they will save the world."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Your point is taken...I understand what you are saying...just wish you could have said it without the 4 letter words every other second but I suppose this is part of what you are saying.

Maybe Anon is on to something...mainly trouble for themselves and for the rest of us as they or whoever (could be Gov't) continue to attack everyone they are setting the internet up as the fall guy or at least to stronger and tighter regs.

Maybe Anon (the real guys if they exist) will reach out to a few people and shake some sense into them where they are at least payinf attention to waht is going on around them.

Its a double edge sword for sure and basically it will come down to who gets cut first

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Utterly awesome. I hope that wakes at least a few people up around here.

Anon is kinda like someone who runs down the street punching random people in the face, and then after a few blocks they give someone a quarter. Then we are supposed to marvel at their good nature.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mr. Mask, I wish it were medically possible to bear your children.

Well done, man.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

edit on 14-7-2011 by naught because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by naught because: lost my delete button

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
Mr. Mask, I wish it were medically possible to bear your children.

Well done, man.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

It won't be easy. We just need to try.

You down?

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by naught
Utterly awesome. I hope that wakes at least a few people up around here.

Anon is kinda like someone who runs down the street punching random people in the face, and then after a few blocks they give someone a quarter. Then we are supposed to marvel at their good nature.

Aww, to be entirely fair...ANON is no "one thing".

There are all sorts within the all encompassing title of ANON.

Some of them are very, very wonderful people.

Some of them are trash.

Some are just kids learning about ANON recently due to all the news.

I perfer my figs old and skeptical, compared to the newest of figs all wide-eyed and hopeful.

But...we are all ANON after all. Even if you hate them...you are still them.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I'm sorry I have a vulgar mouth. I understand some folks may not approve, hence the warning in the OP of vulgar language. I do hope that it wasn't too awful.

As for ANON being on to something...time will tell.

But many find their recent behavior to be very unlike the ANON we have known for years. That in itself is strange. Its like seeing your mom acting all disco when she always just acted hippy. You wonder what got in to her.

And the stakes are high. So one must be very aware of history and actions.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You guys really underestimate ANON. They were behind Stuxnet, that nasty little bug, that took over Siemens controlled facilities. It had to be them right, because it was done anonymously. Right???

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. S&F for you.
My oppinion on ANON however, is that hacking won't solve everything. Sure, they're doing more than your avarage american, but they're not going to achive anything if people just sit by and watch. With that being said, I will be one of the 'sit by and watch people', and that is 100% honest truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It sounds like you guys are taunting Anonymous. I don't know how thick or thin their member's skin is but I don't think it's a smart idea. One thing I've learned from supervising computer folks is they can be very single-minded and work at something night and day when they want to prove a point especially if it's a challenge to their abilities. I really don't think it matters if they represent alphabet agencies or are independents, they are still computer folks and taunting them is asking for trouble.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i'm waiting for billionaire george soros to send out tens of millions of "V" masks, then we can all take a nice walk up to our respective centers of government, and remove the pus-filled, oozing rot of "F the people" politicians. i wish it was that easy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Yknow, its funnny how many people are new to the whole ANON thing, when most people who followed it from the beginning could easily figure them to be attached to the FBI or CIA due to very strong connections.

But I have not written that thread yet, and I endlessly marvel at all the newfigs who just don't get it.]

Just when will you be writing this thread? I would love to see proof on how you have easily figured Anon to be attached to the FBI or CIA. Many people are trying to throw Anon under the bus and would just love if you let the cat out of the bag.

After all, it sounds like you are claiming the the FBI or CIA is attached to Anon. Proof of this could bring shock waves across the internet. Hell, YOU could start the revolution by disclosing this information.

So when will we see this thread or are you just planning to keep this as your dirty little secret?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wow my hero's! Every day i come home from work and anon put a smile on my face by throwing a spanner in the works of the world evil. Keep up the good work if your out there reading this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Clearly this is a shot at anon.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me regarding anonymous. Personally I deeply believe
that what they are doing is right! Maybe a little off the wall, but at least SOMEONE is taking a
stand for US. The PEOPLE.

Whether its one person or the entire populous of our planet, petitioning our governments
does not work. Our American government has tossed aside its original ideals.
The men and women who left europe for this free world now have their descendents' rights
THAT WERE FOUGHT FOR stomped all over.

We need someone to stand and take back what is ours. Not just the American people, BUT ALL PEOPLE.
Even if it is a bunch of nerds and geeks sitting in their parents basements hacking the crap out of whomever fits the
target profile... this is what we need. A global revolution.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm glad to finally find the adult thread.

Should someone go in www.abovetopsecret.com... and tell the kids?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

There seems to be a lot of copy cat videos starting to surface how do we know which ones are authentic.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow that was a funny ass video. "If we pick it, that bitch is goin down, at least for a couple of hours". Seriously though, I thought they had a bigger plan then that. I guess we can't rely on Anon after all

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The problem is, whatever tech and skill Anon has..... The United States government is beyond them by 10 years at the very least.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm sure the French resistance during WW2 faced far worse problems.. many of them only had the most basic of weapons yet were prepared to lay down their lives in order to halt or slow down the Nazi war machine.

you do know a couple anons did get arrested

And many, many more were shot or hung for hiding resistance members or failing to give information about them or just as an example to other villagers/villages as to what can happen if you go up against a fascist system.

I am not sure any longer whether there continued efforts will end up hurting or helping us in the long run and I don't see much changing for the better despite there continued efforts and antics.

As were many village elders or Nazi sympathisers who just wanted a simple life, to stop themselves getting shot or hung up by the neck or would lose the profits they'd made or feared the repercussions of helping the Nazis should the war ever end..

Every move that any group of resistance ever made had to have had an effect which would have brought about tighter controls, yet any form of resistance will eventually wear down the walls and wire that keeps freedom restrained.

I recall something about a battle for independence.. I think it was in some country called America..or something like that... Apparently, these people turned against their oppressors and won.. fancy that!!!

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". John F. Kennedy In a speech at the White House 1962 35th president of US 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What with me being an anthropomorphic chimp, and you being a graphical representation of a human; we'll need a sturdy test tube, a deluxe rain poncho, and years of follow-up psychiatric treatment.

Am I down? Boy, am I ever!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

How can we be sure this is really anonymous?
No proof, this topic should be closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join