It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest ANONYMOUS video "how they will save the world."

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
reply to post by Mr Mask

I like stars, nom nom nom

THEN MORE STARS FOR YOU!!!

Everyone, shower this man with stars! He likes them! Teach him that too many stars will lead one's soul to utter corruption and discontent! Let him suffer the worst of punishment!

DEATH BY STARS!

(wonder if that'll work).

MM

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
bump
2nd

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

A JOKE video uploaded to trick people into laughing or misunderstanding it- its MORE ANON then all the stupid mainstream crap you are trusting is ANON.

That takes the cake for the dumbest thing I've seen posted in any of these threads on Anonymous.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Dude...look, its clear you don't even know what ANON is and that you have been swept up in a big fantasy world of worshiping whatever you are told by your news. Go ahead, enjoy thinking whatever ya want.

Fact remains, ANON is not some candyass bunch of sissies all getting butt hurt over a joke online. SEE?

Do you get my point here?

Its a sly one, so you may have to squint to see it. Let me reiterate for dramatic effect.

THOSE getting alll upset/offended and/or trying to defend ANON against the big bad evil Youtube clip- are WASTING THEIR TIME and being a bunch of newfig fanboys.

The clip was awesome. Plain and simple. It got love and hate equally. It had newfigs crying (see your posts) and oldfigs laughing (see oldfigs everywhere laughing), and confused folks either misunderstanding it, or "getting it" or just not caring. SPLENDID!

ahhhh never mind...you won't ever understand. You are not from Newt Grinrich.

Have fun.

PS- if you think my sentence was the dumbest thing you ever read about ANON, go back and read everything you have said thus far.

MM

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

No it is you that doesn't understand or you are getting me confused with other people commenting here.
I made a passing comment about polluting their message, but no I don't think anyone really cares that much (nor do I, it was just an idea I'm sure "they" don't really care).

I'm not butthurt over you poking fun at Anon. It was just annoying that you were being such a smarta** to people that weren't getting that it was a joke and the fact that you way overestimate the comedic value of your work here.

I just mentioned that, I'm not harping on about it. The thing I disagreed with was polluting THIS website with misinformation. I was obviously right because the thread was moved.

I have full comprehension of what potential an idea like Anon holds and I'm excited about it. You are the one that seems to take delight in the idea that someone may not have the insight that you suppose you hold and blather on about how people don't understand Anon. THEN rather than make a thread educating people on something that could be amazing you present a joke within a misleading thread that parodies a movement and further pollutes the idea with over exhausted jokes that you would probably argue against except you think putting them in a video makes them somehow witty and funny and brilliant because you made it. You can continue to be cocky and make all the presumptions about me that you want, but all you have really accomplished is making a video with tired jokes. Then shown that you wish to be a gatekeeper to knowledge that is already open to anyone, openly displaying a downing complex by always jumping to the conclusion that Anon is this concept that no one else can grasp.

I would support this thread if A.) the video would have been funny rather than just a visual accompaniment to worn out jokes about Anon and B.) you weren't pompous in your responses to people with genuine questions about Anon.
edit on 16-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Mr Mask

I just mentioned that, I'm not harping on about it. The thing I disagreed with was polluting THIS website with misinformation. I was obviously right because the thread was moved.

It was moved to jokes, because it was a joke...

If it was such pollution, you would think it would be removed, and the owners/mods would be all over me with punishment and scorn. Yet well...never mind. If the owners/staff are not mad...why U mad bro?

Have fun all summer!

See ya around.

MM
edit on 16-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I would support this thread if A.) the video would have been funny rather than just a visual accompaniment to worn out jokes about Anon and B.) you weren't pompous in your responses to people with genuine questions about Anon.

By the way...what the HELL is "B"?

Someone been "trying" to use some google, but failing.

lol...newfig.

MM

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

...use google? I hope you just misread my post and aren't actually that dim.
Otherwise I don't know what you are talking about? "B.)" is the next sequential letter denoting the points I was making. Notice it is following "A.)." Are you indicating that I should make superfluous references to 4chan and anon like you do and said /b/? Because that would have been retarded.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

My bad. I see it now. Thanks for clearing that up. I made a mistake, it happens often enough. Its just that I'm hardly glancing over your replies now since they seem to all be based in butt-hurtness and whining over unimportant issues and concerns.

I mean, you are worried about me polluting and infecting this site, and ANON's glory, yet you fail to see ATS is under b-tard attack right now. Eh...suit yourself. The vid still stands and and it still got love from so many that you will just have to deal with it and hope it goes away.

You done complaining now? Cus really, its kinda just bringing me down, man.

Gee wiz, the clip has already been offered a youtube partnership based on its popularity...Y U no like vid!?

lol. See ya around the boards.

PS- Nice thread you made on wikileaks being infiltrated by the CIA a year after such info was easily aquired and warned about. I expect you to write a similar one a year from now about this new mainstream ANON. Can't wait for you to catch up!

MM

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
LMA [B] BUMMMMMMMMMPP

ME SOO EVIL......BWAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
BUMPPPPP

I hope he come's back, apparently he don't get someone being a smart butt

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

BUMP.....BUMP....BUMP....BUMP....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think the vid was great, also you're other vid's too.

It didnt polute their message, I just found out about them with that mass email.
Yeah MM got me good. Now I know their message too.

Which btw isn't MM posting that vid part of their message??? hmmm i wonder?????

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

YEA, Im a loyal puppy

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Did these bumps make my point or make me look stupid???

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure everybody at ATS would find it hilarious to see a vid by Anon saying that all ATS members are fat and lazy who are living off Social Security and food stamps. I'm so sure everybody would be in stitches if Anon started poking fun at all the things we discuss here on ATS about how we believe the world can be improved. I bet they'd all be honored and raised to a platform for such a video parody because everyone at ATS could take such a joke. Right? It would be funny. RIght?

I'm just laughing so hard at the fact that people actually believe that Anon is nothing but a bunch of snot nosed kids. Seriously. If Anon is nothing except kids and hackers who don't know how to enjoy playing outside, eat pizza three times a day, and only look at naked women, then I'll be forced to believe that ATS members are just a bunch of fat, useless, friendless people who have nothing better to do with their lives than sit on this website in their spare time.
But, I know this isn't true. Just as it's not true that Anon is only composed of snot nosed brats with too much time on their hands.

It would just be interesting to see people's reactions if the joke was turned around and the stereotype was centered upon the jokesters and the shoe was on the other foot. Nobody enjoys being stereotyped.

The fact is is that everyone wants things to change for the better. I'd rather see people do something to get the wheels of progress moving in the right direction than wasting their time designing a parody video instead of something beneficial.

Anon is so much more than a bunch of hackers. They encourage ideas and are planning on being in the public eye distributing information. They want ideas that will promote change. Positive change. If this is laughable, I feel bad for you. Poking fun at people who are doing what they can to expose bad guys and their corruption is a waste of time.

I'm just angry that the people in power are able to wear so many masks and fool everyone into believing the sewage and lies that seep from their lips. And these are the people who sleep soundly at night. NO! They need to be worried that that email they sent last week or last month (you know - about the bribe they took or the meeting that went down at the strip club that the tax payers footed) needs to be pushed into the light. If Anon can do this and make these a-holes lose sleep at night worrying if they're words and actions will come back to haunt them, than I'm all for it!

So, go ahead and flame me. I know it's coming. So, I'll be sure to check back later to count how many Mr. Mask fans I ticked off. Have a great evening!

edit on 16-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Naw, no reason to flame you. You seem passionate about what you "believe".

Like said before, keep believing whatever it is you do, and enjoy.

Thanks for posting!

Oh, another thing you may want to ponder. The video doesn't actually poke fun at those you may consider "the REAL anon" or anyone doing actual "things". It was not even directed towards this mainstream ANON getting so much attention. It was a clip paying homage to AND making fun of a inner circle of a certain "type" of person.

If you notice, many who defended it were people saying they were ANON or users of 4chan. It was littered with inside jokes that you would not get unless you clearly knew ANON's origins, ways, humor, silliness and style. In fact, the more you know about ANON, the more you would actually know it was not the "hate piece" some think it was.

Hell, the majority of the love for the vid came from people who support ANON and use 4chan almost daily.

What I'm trying to tell you is...the video is not as mean as you think it was created to be.

Ah never mind...maybe next summer you'll appreciate it more.

Best chance of that happening is to "lurk more" where you shouldn't lurk in the first place.

MM

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I did not know that.
But anyone that has the balls to take on corrupt goverment's better have a sence of humor.
And if they didnt like it, they woulda hacked his site's and shut him down.

Do you really think a group like ANON, wouldnt be on ATS surfing through.
Seeing what the shill's are trying to hand out to us. Seeing if their message is getting through.
I think some people may not be giving them enough credit.

I dont know them personaly but from what I gathered about them the past couple days......
I see ball's, inside humor, and a great deal of passion. Plus Jokes being done means their message is getting through and wider spread. Waiting to see a spot on SNL about them.

Oh well, KUDO's MM,
We all know if they were mad, they have the power to make you rue the day you thought the idea up.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

I dont know them personaly but from what I gathered about them the past couple days......
I see ball's, inside humor, and a great deal of passion. Plus Jokes being done means their message is getting through and wider spread. Waiting to see a spot on SNL about them.

Exactly.

Well said.

Oh well, KUDO's MM,
We all know if they were mad, they have the power to make you rue the day you thought the idea up.

Again...correct.

MM

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
rue, ruuuee the day!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

...youtube sponsored? There are people that are youtube sponsored that only make videos of them "unboxing" game systems. Anyway, anyone with common sense knows what's up, you could have simply poasted the vid as one you made on the subject instead of trying to trick the less attuned ATS members. I'll keep an eye out for for the day you post something with original comedy in it as opposed to jokes usurped from a 7th grade computer class.

Also, my thread wasn't about WL being infiltrated by CIA.. anyway, I'm done wasting my time here.
Later, Keep up the good work.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join